Three Mexican Democrat Congressmen Arrested Outside Trump Tower Advocating For Illegal Alien Rights

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
That should be three Democrat Congressmen Stooges named
Raul, Luis, and Adriano. They should be stripped of ALL committee assignments and have all privileges suspended for advocating for illegal immigrant lawbreakers, in essence, Wetbacks. Then they should be deported. The Founders didn't create this country for third worlders. See the Naturalization Act of 1790, the very first legislation by the first Congress.

Three Democratic congressmen arrested at Trump Tower protest

Last edited:
Ah, just more cheap Democrat showboating. I'm sure the Democrat Fake Newsters were there to cheer it on. But this stuff is actually pretty tired & stale. Most Americans want our dismantled Immigration System to be fixed.

Most aren't interested in Illegals' demands. Those folks should go back to their own countries and make demands. Most Americans are moving forward with supporting Trump in his efforts to rebuild our broken System.

Three Democratic congressmen arrested at Trump Tower protest[/QUOTE]
Raul Grijalva was born in Tucson Arizona. Luis Gutierrez was born in Chicago, Illinois. Adriano Espaillat is the only one who was foreign born, in the Dominican Republic; however he received his education in the US. He is the first formerly undocumented immigrant to serve in the US Congress.
All three are in their 60's and have long histories of public service.
They don't like the idea of DACA being ditched. So you want to strip them of their jobs and send them to another country? For peaceful civil disobedience?
Sounds pretty fascist to me.

Three Mexican Democrat Congressmen Arrested Outside Trump Tower Advocating For Illegal Alien Rights

As always ---- McKlan's posts come unvetted, as he's too goddam lazy to do his own homework and expects everybody else to wait on him....
Have no clue where "Mexico" is, McRacist?

Or do all countries "look alike" to you?

And you want these people "deported" for exercising their First Amendment rights?
Suppose they were exercising their Second Amendment rights -- what then?

Huh, McKlan?

Raul Grijalva was born in Tucson Arizona. Luis Gutierrez was born in Chicago, Illinois. Adriano Espaillat is the only one who was foreign born, in the Dominican Republic; however he received his education in the US. He is the first formerly undocumented immigrant to serve in the US Congress.
They don't like the idea of DACA being ditched. So you want to strip them of their jobs and send them to another country? For peaceful civil disobedience?
Sounds pretty fascist to me.

Great minds think alike. :beer:

They are mexicans. They do not represent anyone but mexicans.

They should be a lesson. This is what you get with mexican majorities.

None of them are "Mexicans", which is a proper noun and gets a capital letter.
Your source for "Mexican" is a fake title written by a sleazeball bigot notorious for his board BULLSHIT. In fact no form of the term "Mexican" appears anywhere in the article at all. He pulled it out of his ass.

This should be a lesson. This is what you get with Echobubble Ignoramitude.

Sounds pretty fascist to me.[/QUOTE]

Since they oppose DACA being ditches, I'd say they're accessories to a crime. They support being doing something illegally being able to benefit from it.

As always ---- McKlan's posts come unvetted, as he's too goddam lazy to do his own homework and expects everybody else to wait on him....

And you want these people "deported" for exercising their First Amendment rights?

Huh, McKlan?

If they were exercising their 2nd amendment rights, YOU'D want the right to do so severely restricted.

Ah, just more cheap Democrat showboating. I'm sure the Democrat Fake Newsters were there to cheer it on.

Actually McRacist was here to make up a fake title about "Mexicans", so there you go.

And you swallowed whole.

Most aren't interested in Illegals' demands. Those folks should go back to their own countries and make demands.

Like the "country" of Arizona.... the "country" of Illinois.... remember the judge who Rump said would be biased because he's "Mexican"? He was from Indiana. And yet when this same judge offered him a settlement for his FRAUD case, Rump, who also swore he would never settle, settled for -- what was it, 25 million bucks...

Who knew AridZona, Illinois and Indiana were part of "Mexico". :eusa_doh:

Huh, McKlan?

If they were exercising their 2nd amendment rights, YOU'D want the right to do so severely restricted.

Link?

Yeah, didn't think so.

Huh, McKlan?

Link?

Yeah, didn't think so.

Won't admit the truth?
Didn't think so, NL.

We elected an illegal to Congress? OMFG that is pathetic

Uh ---- no we didn't, nor is that what the post says.

>> Espaillat came to the U.S. with his mother and sister when he was 9 years old and stayed without documentation for more than a year after his visa expired. He ultimately became a U.S. citizen in his late 20s. Espaillat worked as a community activist before becoming the first Dominican-American elected to the New York legislature in 1996. He stayed in the General Assembly for more than a decade before moving up to the state Senate in 2010. << --- RealClear Politics
I'll sell you this cool resource where you can find this stuff out, for a hundred bucks. It's called "The Google".

Imagine that -- overstaying a visa .... the number one method of undocumented immigration, having zero to do with a "wall" or a Mexican border. And this was 63 years ago.

Huh, McKlan?

Link?

Yeah, didn't think so.

Won't admit the truth?
Didn't think so, NL.

Can't find any evidence huh? :itsok:

Yeah I already knew that. As can be seen from my posts to the OP I specialize in identifying rhetorical fecal matter.

Now wipe yourself.

Huh, McKlan?

Link?

Yeah, didn't think so.

Won't admit the truth?
Didn't think so, NL.

Yeah I already knew that. As can be seen from my posts to the OP I specialize in identifying rhetorical fecal matter.

Now wipe yourself.

Apparently you don't specialize in it. You failed to identify yourself as a piece of shit. Now, go wipe it off your nose Obama NL.

>> Espaillat came to the U.S. with his mother and sister when he was 9 years old and stayed without documentation for more than a year after his visa expired. He ultimately became a U.S. citizen in his late 20s. Espaillat worked as a community activist before becoming the first Dominican-American elected to the New York legislature in 1996. He stayed in the General Assembly for more than a decade before moving up to the state Senate in 2010. << --- RealClear Politics
I'll sell you this cool resource where you can find this stuff out, for a hundred bucks. It's called "The Google".
I was going by what OldLady said. I think i took it to mean something other than the intent i think

I was going by what OldLady said. I think i took it to mean something other than the intent i think

That's copied from Wiki, and it says "formerly undocumented immigrant"

Huh, McKlan?

Link?

Yeah, didn't think so.

Won't admit the truth?
Didn't think so, NL.

Now wipe yourself.

Apparently you don't specialize in it. You failed to identify yourself as a piece of shit. Now, go wipe it off your nose Obama NL.

What makes you think O'bama plays in the National League?

I know. I was thinking she meant he got documented after the fact or something

I know. I was thinking she meant he got documented after the fact or something

To be fair the Wiki entry could have been clearer. I had to go look it up. :)

The OP of course went to no such lengths. He just spews "Mexican".

Forum List

Back