Are we sending aid to Mexico for their earthquake recovery?

Have not seen Congress or the President offer firm relief, but the State of Texas and City of Los Angeles are sending relief. The President said we would, it is early of course.

Just curious. Looks pretty bad.
Cheap labor being sent.
IMG_7387.JPG

• Banned
Looks like a pretty deadly event. Mexico is not Iran or North Korea so why making jokes? Seems highly inappropriate to me.

I hope we are. Not with government handouts and relief but with our volunteer donations and service.

yeah , send them the mexicans that are here in the USA . They are supposed to be 'master' builders but i don't believe that claim as lots of building in 'mexico' have collapsed eh .

pismoe
7.5 you brainless, heartless idiot.

In point of fact, since 85, Mexico retrofitted older buildings, built new to higher standards.

As to the OP - Mexico sent help to Texass, Florida, Louisiana. It's shameful that the US would let innocent humN beings die rather than let go of their ignorance and hate.

How many of you call yourselves "christian "?

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

yeah , send them the mexicans that are here in the USA . They are supposed to be 'master' builders but i don't believe that claim as lots of building in 'mexico' have collapsed eh .

pismoe

In point of fact, since 85, Mexico retrofitted older buildings, built new to higher standards.

As to the OP - Mexico sent help to Texass, Florida, Louisiana. It's shameful that the US would let innocent humN beings die rather than let go of their ignorance and hate.

Mexico withdrew it's offer of help after the last quake before this one. Lying ass sack of shit.

pismoe

Mexico withdrew it's offer of help after the last quake before this one. Lying ass sack of shit.

AND?
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/12/world/americas/mexico-texas-hurricane-harvey.html?mcubz=3
What do YOU think they should have done?
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/12/world/americas/mexico-texas-hurricane-harvey.html?mcubz=3
How does that negate our human and humane obligations?

DarkFury
:anj_stfu:

pismoe

AND?
What do YOU think they should have done?
How does that negate our human and humane obligations?

DarkFury
:anj_stfu:
It just shows yet once again your total lack of honesty and bullshit.

pismoe

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- well , after seeing the building collapses in 'mexico' i will never hire mexicans to engineer and RETROFIT any of my buildings for earthquake safety Luddley .

Last edited:
and what is this sudden religiosity being spouted by lefty pagans that embrace all sorts of perversion until mexico gets hit by an earthquake ??

let the 'pope' send teams of rescuers using some big huge catholic church money that they have been collecting and saving for the last 2000 years or so . After all 'mexico' is a 'catholic' nation if you lefties want to suddenly get religious on me . Lets hear some chants of , where is the 'catholic' church and da 'pope' Luddley .

pismoe

Doesn't surprise me at all that some of the posters on USMB feel this way. But I feel the same about the posters, tit for tat. Mexico did offer aid to Harvey and Trump declined. Don't know if he finally accepted.

pismoe

Doesn't surprise me at all that some of the posters on USMB feel this way. But I feel the same about the posters, tit for tat. Mexico did offer aid to Harvey and Trump declined. Don't know if he finally accepted.
------------------------------------------------- feck mexico , never take food or help from the enemy DDowner .

pismoe

They only withdrew after Trump told them he didn't want it, you lying sack of shit.

pismoe

------------------------------------------------- feck mexico , never take food or help from the enemy DDowner .

Why don't you go fuck yourself donk.

Forum List

Back