Three Mexican Democrat Congressmen Arrested Outside Trump Tower Advocating For Illegal Alien Rights

If they were exercising their 2nd amendment rights, YOU'D want the right to do so severely restricted.

Link?

Yeah, didn't think so.

Won't admit the truth?
Didn't think so, NL.

Can't find any evidence huh? :itsok:

Yeah I already knew that. As can be seen from my posts to the OP I specialize in identifying rhetorical fecal matter.

Now wipe yourself.

Apparently you don't specialize in it. You failed to identify yourself as a piece of shit. Now, go wipe it off your nose Obama NL.

What makes you think O'bama plays in the National League?

Still thinking that, huh?

Obama plays in the Negro League.

That should be three Democrat Congressmen Stooges named
Raul, Luis, and Adriano. They should be stripped of ALL committee assignments and have all privileges suspended for advocating for illegal immigrant lawbreakers. Then they should be deported. The Founders didn't create this country for third worlders. See the Naturalization Act of 1790, the very first legislation by the first Congress.

Three Democratic congressmen arrested at Trump Tower protest
Much safer sitting on a street corner than actually trying to do their jobs of passing legislation to actually make real change.

Raul Grijalva was born in Tucson Arizona. Luis Gutierrez was born in Chicago, Illinois. Adriano Espaillat is the only one who was foreign born, in the Dominican Republic; however he received his education in the US. He is the first formerly undocumented immigrant to serve in the US Congress.
All three are in their 60's and have long histories of public service.
They don't like the idea of DACA being ditched. So you want to strip them of their jobs and send them to another country? For peaceful civil disobedience?
Sounds pretty fascist to me.

Since they oppose DACA being ditches, I'd say they're accessories to a crime. They support being doing something illegally being able to benefit from it.[/QUOTE]
We elected an illegal to Congress? OMFG that is pathetic
former illegal. He probably got citizenship with the amnesty round during Reagan

Raul Grijalva was born in Tucson Arizona. Luis Gutierrez was born in Chicago, Illinois. Adriano Espaillat is the only one who was foreign born, in the Dominican Republic; however he received his education in the US. He is the first formerly undocumented immigrant to serve in the US Congress.
They don't like the idea of DACA being ditched. So you want to strip them of their jobs and send them to another country? For peaceful civil disobedience?

Since they oppose DACA being ditches, I'd say they're accessories to a crime. They support being doing something illegally being able to benefit from it.
former illegal. He probably got citizenship with the amnesty round during Reagan[/QUOTE]
one of the worst prez evah

Raul, Luis, and Adriano. They should be stripped of ALL committee assignments and have all privileges suspended for advocating for illegal immigrant lawbreakers. Then they should be deported. The Founders didn't create this country for third worlders. See the Naturalization Act of 1790, the very first legislation by the first Congress.

Much safer sitting on a street corner than actually trying to do their jobs of passing legislation to actually make real change.

The House isn't in session until the 25th.

Anything else?

Wanna buy a Google?

Link?

Yeah, didn't think so.

Won't admit the truth?
Didn't think so, NL.

Yeah I already knew that. As can be seen from my posts to the OP I specialize in identifying rhetorical fecal matter.

Now wipe yourself.

Apparently you don't specialize in it. You failed to identify yourself as a piece of shit. Now, go wipe it off your nose Obama NL.

That might be clever, were it not for the fact that the Negro Leagues were never abbreviated as "NL".
Why not? Because the National League already had it.

Since they oppose DACA being ditches, I'd say they're accessories to a crime. They support being doing something illegally being able to benefit from it.
former illegal. He probably got citizenship with the amnesty round during Reagan
one of the worst prez evah[/QUOTE]
From the info Pogo found, he apparently got citizenship way before Reagan.

Won't admit the truth?
Didn't think so, NL.

Now wipe yourself.

That might be clever, were it not for the fact that the Negro Leagues were never abbreviated as "NL".

Never said it was, NL.

The House isn't in session until the 25th.

Anything else?

Wanna buy a Google?
Dufus thinks Congress does no legislative work during recess.

Illegal alien rights. Now there's an oxymoron for you. You illegally invade a country with intent to steal jobs and welfare money from the taxpayers and then demand your rights!!! HAHAHA

Now wipe yourself.

Never said it was, NL.

That's true. You never said what "NL" was at all. So we are left to presume you speak of baseball.

when you have mcgarret and speedos in the same thread you know this thread is going to be fun.....two morons spewing their bullshit.....

Raul, Luis, and Adriano. They should be stripped of ALL committee assignments and have all privileges suspended for advocating for illegal immigrant lawbreakers, in essence, Wetbacks. Then they should be deported. The Founders didn't create this country for third worlders. See the Naturalization Act of 1790, the very first legislation by the first Congress.

Why am I not surprised that a Trump voter doesn't think Americans with Latino names have Constitutional rights?

Never said it was, NL.

That's true. You never said what "NL" was at all. So we are left to presume you speak of baseball.

Connie will never admit what NL means.

Everytime he uses it I just think it shows he is Naturally a Loser.

Never said it was, NL.

You implied it was. If you haven't figured out what it means, you're not just a NL, you're the dumbest NL on the planet. Presume all you want. You keep proving what you are.

Deport em' whilst you got em' head em' up move em' out....Rawhide.
probably anchor babies themselves?.......they don't tell you that part.
send em' down as extra "earthquake aid". They can move stones.

Never said it was, NL.

Every time you act like you don't know what it means, you prove that you're not a NL but on the level as the stupid n*ggers.

Never said it was, NL.

You implied it was. If you haven't figured out what it means, you're not just a NL, you're the dumbest NL on the planet. Presume all you want. You keep proving what you are.

Oh I know damn well what it means. Always did. I just want to see you post it.

When three congressmen are arrested protesting for illegals there's something wrong in those districts. They wouldn't be caught dead protesting for the US,

Never said it was, NL.

Every time you act like you don't know what it means, you prove that you're not a NL but on the level as the stupid n*ggers.
So WTF does NL mean?

Forum List

Back