Time for a Through Investigation of the F. B. I.

MACAULAY

Platinum Member
Jun 23, 2013
And of this Deep State Bitch---Mueller and his on-going Witch Hunt.

From the Wall Street Journal:

"Russian meddling is a threat to democracy but so was the FBI if it relied on Russian disinformation to eavesdrop on a presidential campaign.
The Justice Department and FBI have stonewalled Congressional requests for documents and interviews, citing the “integrity” of Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation."

But Mr. Mueller is not investigating the FBI, and in any event his ties to the bureau and Mr. Comey make him too conflicted for such a job. Congress is charged with providing oversight of law enforcement and the FISA courts, and it has an obligation to investigate their role in 2016. The intelligence committees have subpoena authority and the ability to hold those who don’t cooperate in contempt.

"Extraordinary & Worrisome" - WSJ Demands To Know How FBI 'Meddled' In 2016 Elections | Zero Hedge

What's more James Clapper, a known Perjurer---having blatantly lied to Congress in testimony before a Committee...has told another Big Lie:

"Former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper was even more specific that “there was no such wiretap activity mounted against—the President-elect at the time, or as a candidate, or against his campaign.

He denied that any such FISA order existed."

Yet, now CNN, a Bolshevik Propaganda Arm, reports that a FISA Warrant did exist against the Trump Campaign Manager who lived in Trump Tower!

What are Americans to do if they simply cannot trust the people sworn to faithfully execute the laws----who are instead violating them?

The Liberal/Bolshevik/Democrats hatred of Donald Trump...and their fear that his Presidency will be successful...make them support anything which hurts him, even if it undermines everything this country has stood for in the last 230 years.

But Republicans control Congress....they control all the Committees which should be investigating what our F.B.I. is up to....for God's sake the Director of the F.B.I. admitted to leaking F. B.I. documents to the New York Times to try to injure the President of the United States. Its the kind of nightmare behavior that you would expect from Venezuela.

The blame for Clapper not already being in jail...and for Comey in not already being in grave legal danger, and this Meuller Deep State Bitch not being reigned in, lies with the Pussies who call themselves Republicans. America can expect no help from the Marxists who currently call themselves Democrats.

Last edited:

"Russian meddling is a threat to democracy but so was the FBI if it relied on Russian disinformation to eavesdrop on a presidential campaign.
The Justice Department and FBI have stonewalled Congressional requests for documents and interviews, citing the “integrity” of Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation."

But Mr. Mueller is not investigating the FBI, and in any event his ties to the bureau and Mr. Comey make him too conflicted for such a job. Congress is charged with providing oversight of law enforcement and the FISA courts, and it has an obligation to investigate their role in 2016. The intelligence committees have subpoena authority and the ability to hold those who don’t cooperate in contempt.

"Extraordinary & Worrisome" - WSJ Demands To Know How FBI 'Meddled' In 2016 Elections | Zero Hedge

What's more James Clapper, a known Perjurer---having blatantly lied to Congress in testimony before a Committee...has told another Big Lie:

"Former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper was even more specific that “there was no such wiretap activity mounted against—the President-elect at the time, or as a candidate, or against his campaign.

Yet, now CNN, a Bolshevik Propaganda Arm, reports that a FISA Warrant did exist against the Trump Campaign Manager who lived in Trump Tower!

What are Americans to do if they simply cannot trust the people sworn to faithfully execute the laws----who are instead violating them?

The Liberal/Bolshevik/Democrats hatred of Donald Trump...and their fear that his Presidency will be successful...make them support anything which hurts him, even if it undermines everything this country has stood for in the last 230 years.

But Republicans control Congress....they control all the Committees which should be investigating what our F.B.I. is up to....for God's sake the Director of the F.B.I. admitted to leaking F. B.I. documents to the New York Times to try to injure the President of the United States. Its the kind of nightmare behavior that you would expect from Venezuela.

The blame for Clapper not already being in jail...and for Comey in not already being in grave legal danger, and this Meuller Deep State Bitch not being reigned in, lies with the Pussies who call themselves Republicans. America can expect no help from the Marxists who currently call themselves Democrats.

You didn't seem to have a problem with the F.B.I. and special investigations when they were going after Hillary Clinton Hammer and Tong on her emails, but now that they're investigating your golden boy, and his merry band, you start sniveling like a little girl. Hmmmmm....
:bye1:

You didn't seem to have a problem with the F.B.I. and special investigations when they were going after Hillary Clinton Hammer and Tong on her emails, but now that they're investigating your golden boy, and his merry band, you start sniveling like a little girl. Hmmmmm....

The FBI never 'investigated' Hillary, as Comey's own 'exoneration' speech of Hillary written before the investigation was complete demonstrated. Hillary was protected from the start because she was the 'Chosen One', and Barry NEEDED Hillary to win so his precious Un-Constitutional / Illegal 'Legacy' would not be dismantled and stripped from the record books.

The evidence was overwhelming that Hillary Clinton violated Federals laws, procedures, and regulations by using a private server in her home on which government business was clearly conducted. That is another reason why the F.B. I. must be investigated, and cleaned up.

The F.B. I. did not even bring a stenographer to the interrogation of a Prime Target---Mrs. Clinton---to take down what she said. That single thing right there should show all minds accessible to reason that the investigation was a SHAM.

Contrast that with this Manafort Investigation. He was under F. B. I. Investigation in 2014 and 2015 for dealing with the Ukraine (which hates Russia), It was DROPPED, but the investigation was re-instituted by this bogus secret FISA court for the Russia Investigation, after he became the Campaign Manager for a candidate for the Presidency who was daily calling Obama a terrible President.

A half-wit, poorly-educated Bolshevik like yourself would have no problem with that....but Thomas Jefferson, James Madison and others like them--most definitely would have.....and so would any American who loves America more than his Party, and is not blinded by partisan passion.

The Wall Street Journal has been no friend to Trump, but they sure do have a problem with it---see the article. I can point it out to you, but I can't comprehend it for you.
_______

Last edited:
The evidence that Hillary violated numerous laws THOUSANDS of times is undeniable. All one needs is a reading level and reading comprehension level of a 9th grader.

LAW:
ALL OFFICIAL GOVT AND GOVT-RELATED DOCUMENTS ARE REQUIRED TO BE TURNED IN FOR COMPLIANCE WITH THE FOIA AND FEDERAL RECORDS ACT. FAILURE TO DO SO IS A CRIME.

FBI:
THE FBI NOW HAS OVER 15,000 OFFICIAL HILLARY E-MAILS / DOCUMENTS NEVER TURNED IN AS REQUIRED BY FOIA AND THE FEDERAL RECORDS ACT.

CONCLUSION:
HILLARY BROKE THE LAW. 15,000 OFFICIAL DOCUMENTS NEVER TURNED IN = 15,000 CRIMINAL CHARGES OF VIOLATION OF THE FOIA AND 15,000 CRIMINAL CHARGES OF VIOLATING THE FEDERAL RECORDS ACT. THAT COMES TO A TOTAL OF 30,000 CRIMINAL CHARGES THAT CAN AND SHOULD BE FILED AGAINST HILLARY CLINTON.

Snowflakes try to baffle you with bullshit, spin, squirm, distract, lie, deny, justify , etc...but it NEVER erase the actual FACTS, like the example above.

It's necessary to have a good cry with a corrupt Hillary/FBI thread every now and then to let off steam. We understand the heat just went way up. It's ok. Let it all out.

:itsok:

TO HUTCH STARSKY

For a blind partisan, all events are like looking at a coin. He sees only the side he wants to and nothing can make him look at the other side.

This of course could be applicable to me not you, but I like where I am. Plus, from other posts, you appear to be a moron and a Bolshevik.

But, I do need the Pussy Republicans to quit cowering...and issue some subpoenas to some Deep State Assholes. They would likely lead to the indictment of a fair sum of Obama Bolsheviks....starting with Clapper and Rice.

Last edited:
TO HUTCH STARSKY

For a blind partisan, all events are like looking at a coin. He sees only the side he wants to and nothing can make him look at the other side.

This of course could be applicable to me not you, but I like where I am. Plus, from other posts, you appear to be a moron and a Bolshevik.

But, I do need the Pussy Republicans to quit cowering...and issue some subpoenas to some Deep State Assholes. They would likely lead to the indictment of a fair sum of Obama Bolsheviks....starting with Clapper and Rice.

When I ask you why all of the Clinton investigations ended the way they did, what would you say?

TO HUTCH STARSKY

When I ask you why all of the Clinton investigations ended the way they did, what would you say?

I would say FUCK YOU.

I don't answer your questions about some topic you want to talk about. Address the O. P. (in which the Clintons were not even mentioned) or start your own thread.

The evidence was overwhelming that Hillary Clinton violated Federals laws, procedures, and regulations by using a private server in her home on which government business was clearly conducted. That is another reason why the F.B. I. must be investigated, and cleaned up.

The F.B. I. did not even bring a stenographer to the interrogation of a Prime Target---Mrs. Clinton---to take down what she said. That single thing right there should show all minds accessible to reason that the investigation was a SHAM.

Contrast that with this Manafort Investigation. He was under F. B. I. Investigation in 2014 and 2015 for dealing with the Ukraine (which hates Russia), It was DROPPED, but the investigation was re-instituted by this bogus secret FISA court for the Russia Investigation, after he became the Campaign Manager for a candidate for the Presidency who was daily calling Obama a terrible President.

A half-wit, poorly-educated Bolshevik like yourself would have no problem with that....but Thomas Jefferson, James Madison and others like them--most definitely would have.....and so would any American who loves America more than his Party, and is not blinded by partisan passion.

The Wall Street Journal has been no friend to Trump, but they sure do have a problem with it---see the article. I can point it out to you, but I can't comprehend it for you.
_______

The evidence was overwhelming that Hillary Clinton violated Federals laws

comey even said so

but didnt go after her because he felt she didnt mean to break the law

--LOL

TO HUTCH STARSKY

I would say FUCK YOU.

I don't answer your questions about some topic you want to talk about. Address the O. P. (in which the Clintons were not even mentioned) or start your own thread.

^ What is this then?

Holy hypocrites !

You righties 100% back your jackboots when they murder unarmed black people on the streets . But when they look into the Orange messiah, "Investigate the fbi!!! "

_______

comey even said so

--LOL

Now you take Comeys word? He's the fbi y'all are accusing of being corrupt !?!

If she's a criminal, so is trump for using his personal phone to tweet gov business .

It's necessary to have a good cry with a corrupt Hillary/FBI thread every now and then to let off steam. We understand the heat just went way up. It's ok. Let it all out.

:itsok:
Poor snowflakes....

Hopefully they can take heart in knowing they will get abother chance with Hillary in 2020...

:p

Holy hypocrites !

You righties 100% back your jackboots when they murder unarmed black people on the streets . But when they look into the Orange messiah, "Investigate the fbi!!! "
Yes, THIS is what a snowflake meltdown looks like... :p

_______

comey even said so

--LOL

Now you take Comeys word? He's the fbi y'all are accusing of being corrupt !?!

If she's a criminal, so is trump for using his personal phone to tweet gov business .

hey fuck head that is corruption you dumb dip shit

S4SB789etMStkRP-ucwotx1uGj4su50BNbxaRbBcr_I.jpg

Forum List

Back