Three Mexican Democrat Congressmen Arrested Outside Trump Tower Advocating For Illegal Alien Rights

Still thinking that, huh?

Obama plays in the Negro League.

That might be clever, were it not for the fact that the Negro Leagues were never abbreviated as "NL".

Never said it was, NL.

That's true. You never said what "NL" was at all. So we are left to presume you speak of baseball.

You implied it was. If you haven't figured out what it means, you're not just a NL, you're the dumbest NL on the planet. Presume all you want. You keep proving what you are.

Oh I know damn well what it means. Always did. I just want to see you post it.

Talk to the filter.

That might be clever, were it not for the fact that the Negro Leagues were never abbreviated as "NL".

Never said it was, NL.

That's true. You never said what "NL" was at all. So we are left to presume you speak of baseball.

Connie will never admit what NL means.

Everytime he uses it I just think it shows he is Naturally a Loser.

Every time you act like you don't know what it means, you prove that you're not a NL but on the level as the stupid n*ggers.
So WTF does NL mean?

Figure it out.

Still thinking that, huh?

Obama plays in the Negro League.

Never said it was, NL.

Every time you act like you don't know what it means, you prove that you're not a NL but on the level as the stupid n*ggers.

Oh wait- so NL means n*gger lover?

LOL

God I love it when Trump supporters are actually honest about what they about blacks.

Never said it was, NL.

You're such a slow learner!

Never said it was, NL.

LOL

God I love it when Trump supporters are actually honest about what they about blacks.

Who said black? Interesting how you equate the two. I didn't.

Never said it was, NL.

You're such a slow learner!

Syriusly equated the term to only black. I didn't. Wouldn't that be considered racist on his part?

Forum List

Back