Three and a half years of obama

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
OK let me throw this out there for a discussion.

obama defenders do you think a couple of obama campaign videos attacking Romney will change three and a half years of failed obama policy?
I'll be nice if you be nice
Discuss

obama defenders do you think a couple of obama campaign videos attacking Romney will change three and a half years of failed obama policy?
Discuss

The Short Answer is yes they do think it will. They are used to being able to win based on Groundless accusations about the Other sides, and Platitudes of Hope and Change, Don't think they have any reason to think the American people are any wiser this time around.

Your question is invalid because it assumes failure when that is clearly not the case, thread fail.

Discuss

The Short Answer is yes they do think it will. They are used to being able to win based on Groundless accusations about the Other sides, and Platitudes of Hope and Change, Don't think they have any reason to think the American people are any wiser this time around.

More are awake now than when obama won on the kool aide brand hope and change.

8 percent unemployment is a success if we imagine it could be some number very much higher had not Obama spent our grandchildren into heavy debt.

Obamacare is a success if one thinks that pure partisanship and shoving something the majority of Americans do no want down their collective throats is a success.

The division in the country is a success if you.....ah I can't think of any positives.

Discuss
Pardon me for speaking out of turn. I am not an Obama defender. The answer to your question is a resounding NO. The results of Obama's policy are history as soon as they happen. These results cannot be changed whether Obama's policies failed or not. Whatever the reason for the problems, whether caused by Obama, Bush or other forces, attacks of Romney will not change the failures in any way.

What your question boils down to is "can attacks on Romney convince people that don't really like what Obama has done vote for him anyway?" That is possible only in the cases of undereducated voters...people that are ignorant enough to think that hearing of one man's being bad makes the speaker the better of the two. Obama has a lot of followers that fall into that category....so it may help.

Discuss

Spot on. Obama is incapable of changing his approach to political battles.

Your question is invalid because it assumes failure when that is clearly not the case, thread fail.
No. It is a perfectly good question. Either you think mudslinging by Obama's zealots will allow him to win despite what he has done so far or you don't.

Lie off the bat is proof that obama has failed.

Well then, let's discuss how republicans are trying to destroy America, I promise not to be mean or arbitrary.

That is a hard case to make with 60+ years of democratic control of the government in part or whole since 1946.

Why would I try since the question is as ridiculously slanted as yours and was only asked in order to illustrate that point? Start threads with straight neutral questions and avoid criticisms like this.

Discuss
Pardon me for speaking out of turn. I am not an Obama defender. The answer to your question is a resounding NO. The results of Obama's policy are history as soon as they happen. These results cannot be changed whether Obama's policies failed or not. Whatever the reason for the problems, whether caused by Obama, Bush or other forces, attacks of Romney will not change the failures in any way.

What your question boils down to is "can attacks on Romney convince people that don't really like what Obama has done vote for him anyway?" That is possible only in the cases of undereducated voters...people that are ignorant enough to think that hearing of one man's being bad makes the speaker the better of the two. Obama has a lot of followers that fall into that category....so it may help.

No. It is a perfectly good question. Either you think mudslinging by Obama's zealots will allow him to win despite what he has done so far or you don't.

Instead of attacking maybe obama should show proof of the good he has done.

Discuss

Yes, But are they Awake and Paying Attention or are they Awake and simply listening to NBC, or MSNBC's Take on it all.

lol

That is the Question.

I mean if you only had those 2 Networks and never saw anything else. You would believe with out a Doubt Obama has been the Greatest President in our history, and has saved you from all sorts of Evil. You might even believe he walks on Water.

On the other hand if you pay attention to more sources, and do your own Research you know that could not be further from the truth.

Well then, let's discuss how republicans are trying to destroy America, I promise not to be mean or arbitrary.

That is a hard case to make with 60+ years of democratic control of the government in part or whole since 1946.

Why would I try since the question is as ridiculously slanted as yours and was only asked in order to illustrate that point? Start threads with straight neutral questions and avoid criticisms like this.

:badgrin: how can you start a thread about obama without mentioning that he's a failure and be neutral?

Discuss

What is he going to say.

I killed Osama?

He can't point to the Economy.
he Can't point to health care, Because people don't like his Bill.

What the hell is he going to say.

I avoided disaster, it was worse than I thought, I passed a huge bill you don't like, But your stuck with it. Now Give me 4 more years?

lol

Good luck with that.

Yes, But are they Awake and Paying Attention or are they Awake and simply listening to NBC, or MSNBC's Take on it all.

lol

That is the Question.

I mean if you only had those 2 Networks and never saw anything else. You would believe with out a Doubt Obama has been the Greatest President in our history, and has saved you from all sorts of Evil. You might even believe he walks on Water.

On the other hand if you pay attention to more sources, and do your own Research you know that could not be further from the truth.

MSM is losing viewers

Evening News Ratings - TVNewser

What is he going to say.

I killed Osama?

I avoided disaster, it was worse than I thought, I passed a huge bill you don't like, But your stuck with it. Now Give me 4 more years?

lol

Good luck with that.

In that case he's done.

What is he going to say.

I killed Osama?

lol

Good luck with that.

In that case he's done.

Read the Klein's #1 Best Seller today and you'll see more reasons that he's done.

Discuss

Not really. New polls show Obama's Bain attack lines are beginning to gain traction.

Forum List

Back