Threats or signals?

Definitely threats.

The good news is that both our national and local law enforcement orgnizations will be ready for these white supremacists MAGATs if they try another Jan 6 stunt again.

We will see live bloodshed on TV if they try a repeat.
What do you see happening if millions of us simply tell DC and you to go fock yourself? You sound like you'd support rounding dissenters up and putting them in camps. Democracy, right? Fool.

What do you see happening if millions of us simply tell DC and you to go fock yourself? You sound like you'd support rounding dissenters up and putting them in camps. Democracy, right? Fool.
Once it's non-violent, no problem.

That's what the constitution says.

Why doesn't the OP provide a direct quote from TRUMP supporting the claim being made?

I found this on the Post's website.

Of copurse Trump didnt mean it as a threat. His emphasis was on the WAY Democrats are trying to win,
and honestly it IS a way that no other political party has ever attempted before. Trump is probably simply stating that their antics will not be well received, thats hardly a threat, but Democrats and the Post once again have to switch the sentence structure around to get Their desired result.

“I think they feel this is the way they’re going to try and win, and that’s not the way it goes,” Trump said. “It’ll be bedlam in the country. It’s a very bad thing. It’s a very bad precedent. As we said, it’s the opening of a Pandora’s box.”

Trump Warns of ‘Bedlam’ If He Loses Election

Personally I think it's just the same threatening rhetoric he's been using all along. but will his followers take it as a signal?

Many of them have already proven their lack of stability.

What say you?

It doesn’t matter what anyone says, you’ve already got the narrative played out in your mind. There isn’t a thing anyone on these forums could say to change your mind, so..why even ask?

1704860153567.png

Dissent all you want.

But get violent like you did last time and it won’t go well.

We know what you fuckers are capable of now

Last edited:

Trump Warns of ‘Bedlam’ If He Loses Election

Personally I think it's just the same threatening rhetoric he's been using all along. but will his followers take it as a signal?

Many of them have already proven their lack of stability.

What say you?
I hope you keep this up, it was hate talk by Hillary that got me to vote for someone I would never have otherwise voted for.
People hear you and they think immediately : young, unmarried, irresponsible, probably uneducated.
Ame I warm

Forum List

Back