Thousands threaten riots and violence if Obama loses election !!

Peaceful transition of power in a Republic has been one of the greatest accomplishments in American history. It's a sad day when people who do not get their way, threaten to harm fellow citizens. No matter who wins, NO ONE should threaten violence, PERIOD. For those who do, no matter what political affiliation, you're going to jail.

No thanks I dont like police state tactics.

What are you talking about?? People who destroy property of others and harm fellow citizens deserve to go to jail.. THAT IS NOT A POLICE STATE.

Threatening to commit a crime is not a crime.....You should NEVER arrest others for speech no matter how much you hate it. What you do is prepare for the idiots to commit the crime. There are prices to be paid for living in a free country......Sure we can easily say sure these assholes are scum and deserve being put away for talking violence....But once we start that how long till you are put away for criticizing the government?

What are you talking about?? People who destroy property of others and harm fellow citizens deserve to go to jail.. THAT IS NOT A POLICE STATE.

Threatening to commit a crime is not a crime.....You should NEVER arrest others for speech no matter how much you hate it. What you do is prepare for the idiots to commit the crime. There are prices to be paid for living in a free country......Sure we can easily say sure these assholes are scum and deserve being put away for talking violence....But once we start that how long till you are put away for criticizing the government?

You have a point.. I think I worded it incorrectly. I honestly meant ONCE the law was broken. The threats show how sleazy and thuggish the Democrat party and it's supporters are.

You have a point.. I think I worded it incorrectly. I honestly meant ONCE the law was broken. The threats show how sleazy and thuggish the Democrat party and it's supporters are.

Yep...Yet I wonder how many police are going to be allowed to prepare for the coming violence on November 7th? Places like Chicago and Detroit are going to be bad.

I guess Maher thinks black people have no self restraint? Then again Obama is telling his supporters to vote for revenge...

Yep.. Then Bill Maher excuses it by saying, "It was a joke." If Rush Limbaugh states on his radio program, " For all of you black people voting for Obama, we whites know where you live and will come after you," CAN YOU IMAGINE THE ABSOLUTE HOWLS of rage????

As I said, I think more of blacks then to believe they will riot because of Obama losing. But I certainly believe there will be those who will use the opportunity to riot and LOOT. But they will not be representative of the black community as a whole. My thinking is they will riot and loot in celebration if Obama wins.

As I said, I think more of blacks then to believe they will riot because of Obama losing. But I certainly believe there will be those who will use the opportunity to riot and LOOT. But they will not be representative of the black community as a whole. My thinking is they will riot and loot in celebration if Obama wins.

Yep, just like winning a sports championship!

threatening someone or someplace with violence is a crime !!! if someone makes a threat against a group of people or a place it is called terrorism !!

it seems that if Obama loses the election there will be riots !!i am not the one making these threats the left is !!

it seems that if Obama loses the election there will be riots !!i am not the one making these threats the left is !!

It is what they want you to believe because they think so little of blacks.

I hope they do! Get it over with. Isn't the US tired of being held hostage to the threat of riot yet? Riot, get slapped down and they don't riot again for years.

And yet you attack me and not the poster who I was responding to, who posted this:

"They were not raised to work - they were raised to leech off of society, off the backs of the taxpayers. It's a vicious cycle -- they still believe the government is their baby daddy. Sick, sick."

Maybe you someone should have volunteered to teach you reading comprehension.

That was my quote! You crying about me again? :lol:

No. Just pointing out how you white conservatives stick together.

OK, if you want to go down that route of "sticking together":

How about black liberals - like about 95% of them as a blind block vote - who see only Obama's skin color but not the content of his character.

Mind you, they may be right, one can't see something that does not exist.

Stop talking in slogans you can't even get right.

Study the party platforms and sync them with the movement of white conservatives from Democrats to Republicans.
You fucking retard.......You need to learn your history....

Facts are like Kryptonite to white conservatives.

Even more so for black liberals, who voted and plan to vote for, in lock step, blind 95% or more percent for a totally unqualified pretender who never had enough brains to learn on the job.

Forum List

Back