Thousands threaten riots and violence if Obama loses election !!

You can just feel the excitement from some rightwingers. Finally, a chance to shoot some minorities.

Most of the minorities where I live are conservative and would probably enjoy shooting some white liberals.

I don't own a gun, but I'll be their ammo carrier.

The race is tight, many polls calling it even, which means Romney has a very good chance of pulling out a victory. Frankly, I don't find comfort in that, as I think he'll be just as bad for the country as Obama has been over the last four years. Yet this is what our political system has devolved into. Pick one incompetent over the other. And we idly sit by and accept it. Well, most of us.

Others have been openly saying that if Romney wins they'll take to the streets and riot. Twitter captured these sentiments, some going so far as to say they'll attack every white person they see and rape white women. Really? This is what it's come to? No, I thought, as I read the Tweets. They're simply talking for the sake of talking. But then Hurricane Sandy approached, and once again Twitter became the medium to not only express their intentions of looting but also organize others to join in their unlawfulness.

And they did just that.

Those thinking they were entitled to plasma TVs, PS3 stations, CDs and laptops regarded Sandy as a blessing. They looted, robbed and physically assaulted. They even broke into a pharmacy and stole controlled medications, no doubt to be later sold on the street. But that wasn't enough. They had the audacity (which I still don't understand) to later Tweet what they had looted and even post pictures. Degeneration, it seems, knows no bounds.

That they've proven with Sandy the truth of their Tweets leads me to believe that if Obama loses the election they'll make good on their threat. But where is the outcry from the black "leaders" denouncing this kind of behavior? Why aren't they calling for blacks to remain dignified in the face of possible loss? Blacks need to stop whining and start acting like adults. If your candidate loses, he loses. The only thing a riot will do is awaken more whites to the infantile nature so many blacks still possess, like a child who doesn't get his way, tearing up his own room.

Leftist assholes, union goons...always ready for rioting, looting and breaking the law.

It's the leftist mentality

Liberalism is a mental disorder. You gotta expect whining, crying and misbehaving when they don't get what the want through legal channels.

The adolescence of the liberal way of life demands it!
and here are some code words for violence from the commy in chief !![ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5urR_mTTcY]Obama Says Voting Is The Best Revenge - YouTube[/ame]

Ridiculous, it must suck being that paranoid.

Reporting on the number of threats is paranoid? Okay, then.

I wonder if some of those making the threats are hoping to scare people into voting for Obama so their neighborhoods are turned into hot zones.

My hope is that Romney wins by 1 vote in a deciding state. I hope he wins by 2 votes in the recount. If throwing Obama out of office causes riots so be it. People bent on unlawful acts will find a reason to do so. Threatening riots will not stop me from voting and I hope it doesn't you.

I want to see riots if Romney loses.

I would be right there .... enough of Emperor Obanus Caligulus,

Why only Obama thugs can riot ? ..... Why only they can threaten? ... pathetic welfare losers ...

closer to the truth. which liberals hate

Canada Beefing Up Border Patrol In Event Romney Wins Presidential Election

CANADA, (The Global Edition) — Governor Romney’s surprising victory in first Presidential debate between President Obama and the Governor has had a surprising effect on the United State’s neighbors to the north, North American media reports. The border police gave out a warning about “a flood of American liberals seen sneaking across the border into Canada“, which sparked calls for increased patrols to stop the illegal immigration.

link

illegal liberal aliens??? LMFAO

closer to the truth. which liberals hate

Canada Beefing Up Border Patrol In Event Romney Wins Presidential Election

CANADA, (The Global Edition) — Governor Romney’s surprising victory in first Presidential debate between President Obama and the Governor has had a surprising effect on the United State’s neighbors to the north, North American media reports. The border police gave out a warning about “a flood of American liberals seen sneaking across the border into Canada“, which sparked calls for increased patrols to stop the illegal immigration.

link

illegal liberal aliens??? LMFAO

Great article! It also alerts us all of the following, "Canadian citizens have reportedly complained that these illegal immigrants are “creating an organic-broccoli shortage and renting all the good Susan Sarandon movies”.....:lol:

Canada Beefing Up Border Patrol In Event Romney Wins Presidential Election - The Global Edition

Why only loonies left Liberals can riot?

They should not win ..... and if they do heaven forbid ... things will not be easy for them.... every step of the way ...will be hell!

Last time obama was elected people voted for him to prove they weren't racist. Now the price is too high. An empty gesture of proving one isn't a racist by voting for a man SOLELY because he is black is no longer worth the proof.

And you of course, knew what was going through the minds of millions of voters, right?

Ridiculous, it must suck being that paranoid.

Reporting on the number of threats is paranoid? Okay, then.

I wonder if some of those making the threats are hoping to scare people into voting for Obama so their neighborhoods are turned into hot zones.

You have to remember Progressive never take threats seriously....I mean proof is in the evidence of how Obama acted about the treats in Libya.

Peaceful transition of power in a Republic has been one of the greatest accomplishments in American history. It's a sad day when people who do not get their way, threaten to harm fellow citizens. No matter who wins, NO ONE should threaten violence, PERIOD. For those who do, no matter what political affiliation, you're going to jail.

Peaceful transition of power in a Republic has been one of the greatest accomplishments in American history. It's a sad day when people who do not get their way, threaten to harm fellow citizens. No matter who wins, NO ONE should threaten violence, PERIOD. For those who do, no matter what political affiliation, you're going to jail.

No thanks I dont like police state tactics.

No thanks I dont like police state tactics.

What are you talking about?? People who destroy property of others and harm fellow citizens deserve to go to jail.. THAT IS NOT A POLICE STATE.

Forum List

Back