Thousands threaten riots and violence if Obama loses election !!

Wow....Yidnar....How's the White Supremecy thing going? I heard they have a white sale at Walmart....just a head's up in case you need some new sheets.

You know what I'm gonna do if the Used Car Salesman wins? Go to fucking WORK the next day.....you know what I'm gonna do if Obama wins? Go to fucking WORK the next day.

But if Papa Obama wins, you will take home less in the long run
:eusa_shhh:

You fucking retard.......You need to learn your history....

Facts are like Kryptonite to white conservatives.

Even more so for black liberals, who voted and plan to vote for, in lock step, blind 95% or more percent for a totally unqualified pretender who never had enough brains to learn on the job.

Blacks are not liberals... They just side with liberals because liberals are the ones who hold them back from succeeding... I mean give them free stuff.

Facts are like Kryptonite to white conservatives.

Even more so for black liberals, who voted and plan to vote for, in lock step, blind 95% or more percent for a totally unqualified pretender who never had enough brains to learn on the job.

Blacks are not liberals... They just side with liberals because liberals are the ones who hold them back from succeeding... I mean give them free stuff.

We must go Forward, comrade
Remember, it is now
What your country can do for you...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8TjbbpVLh4]Forward- The Obama Way - YouTube[/ame]

No thanks I dont like police state tactics.

What are you talking about?? People who destroy property of others and harm fellow citizens deserve to go to jail.. THAT IS NOT A POLICE STATE.

Threatening to commit a crime is not a crime.....You should NEVER arrest others for speech no matter how much you hate it. What you do is prepare for the idiots to commit the crime. There are prices to be paid for living in a free country......Sure we can easily say sure these assholes are scum and deserve being put away for talking violence....But once we start that how long till you are put away for criticizing the government?

You can be arrested for making a threat. "Threat of Retaliation" is a crime.

lol follow along

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xog5FoODC4s]ALEX JONES GETS PISSED LIKE CRAZY AT NEW WORLD ORDER AGENDA - YouTube[/ame]

What are you talking about?? People who destroy property of others and harm fellow citizens deserve to go to jail.. THAT IS NOT A POLICE STATE.

Threatening to commit a crime is not a crime.....You should NEVER arrest others for speech no matter how much you hate it. What you do is prepare for the idiots to commit the crime. There are prices to be paid for living in a free country......Sure we can easily say sure these assholes are scum and deserve being put away for talking violence....But once we start that how long till you are put away for criticizing the government?

in what state? Cause I would be pissed I was arrested for speech.

Catch it all on film and post it on youtube. that'll show the American people what type of dung that supports this raggedy roach from Kenya.

in what state? Cause I would be pissed I was arrested for speech.

Speech is nothing. since Bozo Bama boy signed the NDAA, you can be picked up, arrested and beheaded for
J-walking if he so chooses..

Then all your friends will be like "Has anybody seen Bob lately?"

If they do it will be a positive outcome. We can start to reduce the National debt right away.

Those dickheads are so used to killing each other this time won't be any different.
They'll play the Obama blame game.

You stupid fuck, I told you to get your ass outta bed and vote. Bang, Bang... Bang Bang.

Forum List

Back