Those peaceful Palestinians are at it again

Hamas accused Israel of stepping up air strikes in the Gaza Strip, a move it said was meant to convey Israeli anger over Sheikh Hamad bin Khalifa al-Thani's visit, and pledged to "continue to hold a gun ... until Palestine is liberated".

Indeed, the Palestinians have the right to defend themselves.

Israel should accept the truce offered by Hamas.

Hamas accused Israel of stepping up air strikes in the Gaza Strip, a move it said was meant to convey Israeli anger over Sheikh Hamad bin Khalifa al-Thani's visit, and pledged to "continue to hold a gun ... until Palestine is liberated".

I fail to see how arbitrarily firing rockets at innocent civilians is defending oneself.

I fail to see how arbitrarily firing rockets at innocent civilians is defending oneself.

A blockade is an act of war. Regular attacks in Gaza are acts of war. Those rockets are not arbitrary.

A blockade is an act of war. Regular attacks in Gaza are acts of war. Those rockets are not arbitrary.

Well if they're at war and attacking civilians is okay; then what's stopping Israel from setting occupied Israel (so-called Palestine) ablaze?

Well if they're at war and attacking civilians is okay; then what's stopping Israel from setting occupied Israel (so-called Palestine) ablaze?

Misleading.

The citizens of an occupying power are not considered "civilians."

Misleading.

Okay__ then I guess Israel can butcher those animals who are in their territory. Thanks for clearing that up.

By the way, you're f'ing psycho if you think there's any time in history where one group can be expected to attack and the other is some how not allowed to fight the force with force.

Those animals are lucky that Israelis are humanitarians.

Okay__ then I guess Israel can butcher those animals who are in their territory. Thanks for clearing that up.

By the way, you're f'ing psycho if you think there's any time in history where one group can be expected to attack and the other is some how not allowed to fight the force with force.

Humanitarian's do not commit armed aggression against an entire population of people. Israel is the aggressor. There is nothing humanitarian about the way they treat the Palestinian's. What Israel is doing, is illegal.

You cannot fire a rocket "arbitrarily" at someone. Their rockets have no guidance systems. They can arbitrarily fire the rocket, it may (or may not) hit a citizen, but it is definately not fired at that citizen.

The rockets are "illegal", because they are classified as "indescriminate weapons".

Actually it was over 80 in less than 12 hourse.

But hey, who's countin'?
www_MyEmoticons_com__burp.gif

You cannot fire a rocket "arbitrarily" at someone. Their rockets have no guidance systems. They can arbitrarily fire the rocket, it may (or may not) hit a citizen, but it is definately not fired at that citizen.

The rockets are "illegal", because they are classified as "indescriminate weapons".

That is not correct.

True that it has no aiming system, but they do know that if they put the launchers in a certain angle, they might hit Kerem Shalom, or the border, or bases. If they put it few degrees closer to the ground, they will hit Be'er Sheva. 100% civilian city.

They don't need aim. They know the angles perfectly.

Misleading.

Including Israeli Arabs, Christians and other ethnics?

So we can kill them all till only Jews left. That because they're no civilians.

Oh, so suddenly you don't like that idea?

Humanitarian's do not commit armed aggression against an entire population of people. Israel is the aggressor. There is nothing humanitarian about the way they treat the Palestinian's. What Israel is doing, is illegal.

As long as the Hamas keeps harming southerners, there is no ground the the claim that the government wishing to "protect them" :)lol:) being illegal.

Remind me again, who is firing the rockets? Libs are genocidal maniacs.

Misleading.

I oppose killing of any kind. That is why I oppose Israel's war against the Palestinians.

Tinnie is lying again----TINMORE rockets ---specifically have no military use and useful almost entirely for blowing the brains out of children are never legal except in Tinnie's "dance of the dead bodies of babies" 'culture' Such acts are----in the civilized world ALWAYS acts of war------but if he insists---it is clear that return misslies directed into the heart of Gaza MUST BE LEGAL AND EVEN HOLY FOR ALLAH

some people hate Palestinians just because they are religious , i think Israel is totally religious totally based on religion , i dont see a difference with Israel and Iran regime .. maybe the difference is that Israel is more racist .. so i really wonder what is the difference ? Could it be the reason that they killed by hitler so that they can do everything what they want ? They even killed an american non-armed innocent citizen.. i really dont understand this paradox .. dont get me wrong i am a person just who thinks free ..

Misleading.

I oppose killing of any kind. That is why I oppose Israel's war against the Palestinians.

You didn't answer my question. Let's say all rockets hurt or injure Arab Israelis (Or Israeli Palestinians, or Palestinians under Israeli ID or however you call them).

You would also say in that case that they are not civilians?

You didn't answer my question. Let's say all rockets hurt or injure Arab Israelis (Or Israeli Palestinians, or Palestinians under Israeli ID or however you call them).

Israel's war is hurting a lot of people.

Israel's war is hurting a lot of people.

gee---before 1948----to your delight----jews in some islamic countries were at risk
of the DHIMMI ORPHAN law------ I would call that "hurt" but since you consider forced sexual slavery of children just because their father's are dead----to be a DELIGHT----I do hope it happens to all children------close to you Today thousands of sudanese christian kids are still enslaved to the delight of Tinnie -----who defines that status as "NOT HURT"

Forum List

Back