Those peaceful Palestinians are at it again

I oppose killing of any kind. That is why I oppose Israel's war against the Palestinians.

You didn't answer my question. Let's say all rockets hurt or injure Arab Israelis (Or Israeli Palestinians, or Palestinians under Israeli ID or however you call them).

You would also say in that case that they are not civilians?

Israel's war is hurting a lot of people.

You're like a politician.

Is my question so uncomfortable for you to handle, you cannot answer it directly?

Tinnie reveals his islamo nazi basis with every post------notice "ISRAELs WAR IS HURTING A LOT OF PEOPLE" ---so ---islamo nazi----- I assure you----people of his ilk find a way to blame "the zionists" for all problems-------I learned the word "ZIONIST CONTROLLED CIA" as a generic term common thruout the ENTIRE UMMAH and all the mosques of the world that can be used as the basis of all evils from military coups---to hemorrhoids----when I first encountered EDUCATED muslims from various parts of the world in a very large hospital in which I held a little clerical job during college

You didn't answer my question. Let's say all rockets hurt or injure Arab Israelis (Or Israeli Palestinians, or Palestinians under Israeli ID or however you call them).

You would also say in that case that they are not civilians?

Israel's war is hurting a lot of people.

You're like a politician.

Is my question so uncomfortable for you to handle, you cannot answer it directly?

Israel's entire war is uncomfortable for me.

Israel's entire war is uncomfortable for me.

The existence of Israel is "uncomfortable" for you Tinnie
just as much as it is "uncomfortable" for every islam nazi

Israel is a foreign, military occupation of Palestine.

What is there to like?

I will provide an example-----When my mother-in-law was eleven years old----her father died---of natural causes-------as an orphaned jewish girl in the shariah cesspit in which she was born-----she was liable to the DHIMMI ORPHAN LAW----which would render her to YOUR DELIGHT-----enslaved to the local Imam who would have sexual rights on her and essentially OWN her She was saved by a brave man whose wife had been raped and murdered by muslims------he took her and his one surviving son in an arduous adventure out of that land ----that lasted MANY YEARS----to palestine----where "ISRAEL" essentially already existed ----by virtue of social institutions, schools and hospitals The two children married and my husband was born ----on the way.

Today in Tel Aviv ----there are lots of SUDANESE christians who escaped that same fate based on that same law. I do not like the confiscation of children and the rape and enslavement thereof---------as DO YOU. I am glad that there was a place to save my mother-in-law from the FILTH YOU LOVE

I fail to see how arbitrarily firing rockets at innocent civilians is defending oneself.
You cannot fire a rocket "arbitrarily" at someone. Their rockets have no guidance systems. They can arbitrarily fire the rocket, it may (or may not) hit a citizen, but it is definately not fired at that citizen.

The rockets are "illegal", because they are classified as "indescriminate weapons".
Fucking retard, these indiscriminate weapons are pointed at cities INSIDE ISRAEL and fired indiscriminately.

Hamas accused Israel of stepping up air strikes in the Gaza Strip, a move it said was meant to convey Israeli anger over Sheikh Hamad bin Khalifa al-Thani's visit, and pledged to "continue to hold a gun ... until Palestine is liberated".

Indeed, the Palestinians have the right to defend themselves.

Israel should accept the truce offered by Hamas.
This outright aggression and savagery is not considered "defending oneself" by the civilized world. Your explanation is the usual unacceptable lame attempt at justifying Islamic savagery by a bunch of barbaric animals. The blockade is simply preventing the animals from acquiring even more deadly weapons. You're dreaming if you think Israel will ever trust or "submit" to these IslamoNazis.

Amin Al Husseini: Nazi Father of Jihad, Al Qaeda, Arafat, Saddam Hussein and the Muslim Brotherhood - Tell The Children The Truth - Homepage

Lipush---he answered----he supports the islamo nazi POV supports the use of coumadin soaked nail bombs upon the heads of Israeli children because he wants their brains liquified-----AND---he is very distressed if Israeli forces respond because it interrupts his enjoyment

Lipush---he answered----he supports the islamo nazi POV supports the use of coumadin soaked nail bombs upon the heads of Israeli children because he wants their brains liquified-----AND---he is very distressed if Israeli forces respond because it interrupts his enjoyment

Of course I never said any of that.

I did not claim to be QUOTING you----I have posted that which you have expressed
IN SUM AND SUBSTANCE in your posts. You have consistently justified
the KASSAM ROCKET fire-----which you know consists of bombs that
have no military value at all and are designed for the sole purpose of knocking the brains out of children For those fooled by tinny----the bombs which he continually justify consist of cannisters which on impact---EXPLODE casting, in a radius of several hundred feet-----tiny metal shards The metal shards --(called tinnie brain melting shards) are pre soaked in coumadin (the same substance used in rat poison) The coumadin in the tinny shards is there for the SOLE PURPOSE of liquefying brain tissue They have no value as a military weapon and can barely piece a wall ----and certainly not be used against a tank. There only use-----which Tinnie so loves------is the penetration of the relatively soft skull of a child------and then the liquefication of the child's brain. Under some circumstances they can also kill an adult------but they do not kill adults efficiently They are basically baby killers which is exactly why Tinnie loves them They can also start fires-----sometimes

they are simply long distance baby throat slitter substitutes-----which is why Tinny never fails to justify their use

I did not claim to be QUOTING you----I have posted that which you have expressed
have no military value at all and are designed for the sole purpose of knocking the brains out of children For those fooled by tinny----the bombs which he continually justify consist of cannisters which on impact---EXPLODE casting, in a radius of several hundred feet-----tiny metal shards The metal shards --(called tinnie brain melting shards) are pre soaked in coumadin (the same substance used in rat poison) The coumadin in the tinny shards is there for the SOLE PURPOSE of liquefying brain tissue They have no value as a military weapon and can barely piece a wall ----and certainly not be used against a tank. There only use-----which Tinnie so loves------is the penetration of the relatively soft skull of a child------and then the liquefication of the child's brain. Under some circumstances they can also kill an adult------but they do not kill adults efficiently They are basically baby killers which is exactly why Tinnie loves them They can also start fires-----sometimes

they are simply long distance baby throat slitter substitutes-----which is why Tinny never fails to justify their use

You are full of crap.

have no military value at all and are designed for the sole purpose of knocking the brains out of children For those fooled by tinny----the bombs which he continually justify consist of cannisters which on impact---EXPLODE casting, in a radius of several hundred feet-----tiny metal shards The metal shards --(called tinnie brain melting shards) are pre soaked in coumadin (the same substance used in rat poison) The coumadin in the tinny shards is there for the SOLE PURPOSE of liquefying brain tissue They have no value as a military weapon and can barely piece a wall ----and certainly not be used against a tank. There only use-----which Tinnie so loves------is
the penetration of the relatively soft skull of a child------and then the liquefication of the child's brain. Under some circumstances they can also kill an adult------but they do not kill adults efficiently They are basically baby killers which is exactly why Tinnie loves them They can also start fires-----sometimes

You are full of crap.

Try again Tinnie--------your elegant response "you are full of crap"---is usually taken
to mean ----"your words to not express truth" What "untruth" are you claiming
I expressed? The nature of kassam rockets? the use of coumadin? the nature of coumadin and why it is used upon the metal shards in kassam rockets? are you claiming that you have OBJECTED to the use of kassam rockets type rockets in the manner used not only by Gazzans but to kill Hindu children in market places in New Dehli? in fact even the bombs that sluts tie on the stinking asses------to blow up MOSQUES OF THE OTHER SECT-----are often nail bombs using the same technique----for maximum murder of children to your delight

have no military value at all and are designed for the sole purpose of knocking the brains out of children For those fooled by tinny----the bombs which he continually justify consist of cannisters which on impact---EXPLODE casting, in a radius of several hundred feet-----tiny metal shards The metal shards --(called tinnie brain melting shards) are pre soaked in coumadin (the same substance used in rat poison) The coumadin in the tinny shards is there for the SOLE PURPOSE of liquefying brain tissue They have no value as a military weapon and can barely piece a wall ----and certainly not be used against a tank. There only use-----which Tinnie so loves------is
the penetration of the relatively soft skull of a child------and then the liquefication of the child's brain. Under some circumstances they can also kill an adult------but they do not kill adults efficiently They are basically baby killers which is exactly why Tinnie loves them They can also start fires-----sometimes

You are full of crap.

Try again Tinnie--------your elegant response "you are full of crap"---is usually taken
I expressed? The nature of kassam rockets? the use of coumadin? the nature of coumadin and why it is used upon the metal shards in kassam rockets? are you claiming that you have OBJECTED to the use of kassam rockets type rockets in the manner used not only by Gazzans but to kill Hindu children in market places in New Dehli? in fact even the bombs that sluts tie on the stinking asses------to blow up MOSQUES OF THE OTHER SECT-----are often nail bombs using the same technique----for maximum murder of children to your delight

Do you have any proof of all that crap?

You are full of crap.

Do you have any proof of all that crap?

all what "crap" you are again being ----consistent with your islamo nazi pig status----very NON SPECIFIC are you capable of finding a way to ask for a discussion or
a limited number of facts-----lets try TWO If that head of your SO FULL OF CRAP----capable of focus?

What you did say was that shooting rockets indiscriminately at civilian targets inside Israel is considered "defending yourself", and since Israel is occupying Palestine, then ALL civilian targets inside are fair game. Of course, only an IslamoNazi worshipping lunatic would actually consider that kind of rational and justification for blatant murder, savagery, and terrorism as logical or even sane.

Hamas accused Israel of stepping up air strikes in the Gaza Strip, a move it said was meant to convey Israeli anger over Sheikh Hamad bin Khalifa al-Thani's visit, and pledged to "continue to hold a gun ... until Palestine is liberated".

Indeed, the Palestinians have the right to defend themselves.

Israel should accept the truce offered by Hamas.
You sick fuck, those Hamas animals are intentionally killing babies like the one you deceptively use in your avatar. Take your phony compassion and shove it up your Mohammad.

Forum List

Back