Those peaceful Palestinians are at it again

Roudy----stop harassing tinnie with his own words ----be thankful that he has described them a CRAP

Lipush---he answered----he supports the islamo nazi POV supports the use of coumadin soaked nail bombs upon the heads of Israeli children because he wants their brains liquified-----AND---he is very distressed if Israeli forces respond because it interrupts his enjoyment

Of course I never said any of that.
What you did say was that shooting rockets indiscriminately at civilian targets inside Israel is considered "defending yourself", and since Israel is occupying Palestine, then ALL civilian targets inside are fair game. Of course, only an IslamoNazi worshipping lunatic would actually consider that kind of rational and justification for blatant murder, savagery, and terrorism as logical or even sane.

and since Israel is occupying Palestine, then ALL civilian targets inside are fair game.

I am not the one saying that.

Even when the definition of protected persons is set out in this way, it may seem rather complicated. Nevertheless, disregarding points of detail, it will be seen that there are two main classes of protected person:...(2) ' the whole population ' of occupied territories (excluding nationals of the Occupying Power).

International Humanitarian Law - Fourth 1949 Geneva Convention

notice the islamo nazi mindset There are laws regarding the rights of PERSONS IN OCCUPIED LANDS-----which are not designed for the nationals of the nation doing the "OCCUPYING"-----so the islamo nazi claims THAT MEANS IT IS LEGAL TO BLOW THE BRAINS OUT OF CHILDREN ACROSS THE BORDER ----since such children have----in the islamo nazi pig mindse--- NO RIGHT TO LIVE

notice the islamo nazi mindset There are laws regarding the rights of PERSONS IN OCCUPIED LANDS-----which are not designed for the nationals of the nation doing the "OCCUPYING"-----so the islamo nazi claims THAT MEANS IT IS LEGAL TO BLOW THE BRAINS OUT OF CHILDREN ACROSS THE BORDER ----since such children have----in the islamo nazi pig mindse--- NO RIGHT TO LIVE

CHILDREN ACROSS THE BORDER

Those rockets never cross any border.

They do this cause they can....Cause the progressives hate Jews so much they run cover for the murdering bastard Jordanians calling themselves Palestinians.

Rockets are a response to multiple invasions by Israel's ground troops, tank shelling, and unnecessary assassination game of the IDF. We all remember that Israel invaded Beit Hanoun and then killed a Palestinian. This prompted a little response. Then they launched multiple deadly strikes during the Qatar Emirs visit. To mock the infrastructure project and destroy it like the usual. Israel wants them to live through hell.

WikiLeaks: Israel Intentionally Kept Gaza on Brink of Economic Collapse - World Watch - CBS News

Rockets are a response to multiple invasions by Israel's ground troops, tank shelling, and unnecessary assassination game of the IDF. We all remember that Israel invaded Beit Hanoun and then killed a Palestinian. This prompted a little response. Then they launched multiple deadly strikes during the Qatar Emirs visit. To mock the infrastructure project and destroy it like the usual. Israel wants them to live through hell.

WikiLeaks: Israel Intentionally Kept Gaza on Brink of Economic Collapse - World Watch - CBS News
Has Israel "invaded" Gaza in the last week, asshole?

some people hate Palestinians just because they are religious , i think Israel is totally religious totally based on religion , i dont see a difference with Israel and Iran regime .. maybe the difference is that Israel is more racist .. so i really wonder what is the difference ? Could it be the reason that they killed by hitler so that they can do everything what they want ? They even killed an american non-armed innocent citizen.. i really dont understand this paradox .. dont get me wrong i am a person just who thinks free ..

Most Israelis are secular. All of my cousins have taken off their yarmulkas. As for Iran, they recently arrested some Christians. Even the ppl of Iran hate their president.

Has Israel "invaded" Gaza in the last week, asshole?

Yeah they crossed the barrier in Beit Hanoun, do you know anything? Stick to American current events.

some people hate Palestinians just because they are religious , i think Israel is totally religious totally based on religion , i dont see a difference with Israel and Iran regime .. maybe the difference is that Israel is more racist .. so i really wonder what is the difference ? Could it be the reason that they killed by hitler so that they can do everything what they want ? They even killed an american non-armed innocent citizen.. i really dont understand this paradox .. dont get me wrong i am a person just who thinks free ..

Most Israelis are secular. All of my cousins have taken off their yarmulkas. As for Iran, they recently arrested some Christians. Even the ppl of Iran hate their president.

Firstly i dont like Iran because they represents Islam wrong .. Islam is not a regime .. Islam is a way of life .. there is nothing in Islam by forcibly...

Secondly , Israel is just a racist on Jew race .. and they dont care people who is not jew .. they have a dream 'Big Israel' also they have promised land .. so i am afraid of that..

Firstly i dont like Iran because they represents Islam wrong .. Islam is not a regime .. Islam is a way of life .. there is nothing in Islam by forcibly...

Secondly , Israel is just a racist on Jew race .. and they dont care people who is not jew .. they have a dream 'Big Israel' also they have promised land .. so i am afraid of that..

You're very much ignorant.

All Israeli citizens have the same rights, no matter ethnic group.

FckingAmazing seems to be fckinglyamazingly dim and utterly bereft of ----facts

Fcking-----tell us something about yourself-----we can help

You're very much ignorant.

All Israeli citizens have the same rights, no matter ethnic group.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpW409WOgwE&feature=related]Israel's unwanted citizens - YouTube[/ame]

Sounds like you failed geography. Muslims have occupied all of the middle by force and invasions, Israel only holds less than 1% of the land. Yet it is Israel you are afraid of? What else are you afraid of, the boogeyman? Ha ha ha.

Forum List

Back