this will never stands, city sends 200k bill to would-be quran burners

200K?!?! For security for an event that never occured?!

I call bullcrap.

But you see, you don't understand these things. There was a big football game in town that day and there were an extra 150,000 people in town. Someone has to pay for all that extra security and since the FBI didn't see much of a threat, that means it fell on GPD, ASO, and UPD. Want proof it worked? Well the Gators won and nobody died.

(they've also got some magic rocks that keep tigers away - they word too since there are no tigers in g-ville)

One final off topic note. ConHog has posted 10,500 messages since June of this year. An average of around 80 posts per day.
Be nice to him, I know he's obnoxious and arrogant, but the poor soul doesn't have a life.

You misspelled "IRS."
You must be mistaken. Your tax dollars don't support terrorists.

Kalam is from Tehran, his tax dollars certainly DO go towards terrorism.
When I was in Oman, I met a 17-year-old Iranian kid who wanted more than anything in the world to go to America, work, and become an American citizen. He ran away from home to go to Oman to try to work his way to America.

His father said he'd kill him if he ever came back.

I'm betting Kalam is not that kid.

One final off topic note. ConHog has posted 10,500 messages since June of this year. An average of around 80 posts per day.
Be nice to him, I know he's obnoxious and arrogant, but the poor soul doesn't have a life.

Look, I know you got your ass beat in this thread and are trying to save a little face, but keep that shit in one of the numerous threads down in the flame forum where other inferior beings try to trash me.

You call it "freedom fighting".

What's the definition?

The systematic use of terror, especially as a mean of coercion.

How wonderfully vague. Are you sure you don't want to try and come up with a definition that doesn't include many of the actions of the US military, not to mention those of nearly every other armed group in the history of conflict?

What's the definition?

The systematic use of terror, especially as a mean of coercion.

How wonderfully vague. Are you sure you don't want to try and come up with a definition that doesn't include many of the actions of the US military, not to mention those of nearly every other armed group in the history of conflict?

Yes , do attempt to compare your scum bag buddy terrorists to our military. That will certainly convince us of your peaceful nature.

terrorist.

IE when you threaten to beat your wife if she doesn't do as you say, you are terrorizing her.

How about pissing on women and breaking their arms?

Hiring her for the services SHE offered and then an industrial accident. I didn't force her to do anything.

Yet you seem to be under the impression that some lie you drummed up about me beating women makes me a more morally reprehensible person than you. :lol:

Forum List

Back