This Was A Ten Year Old's School Assignment

Is it any wonder why home schooling is on the rise?
If I were the parent of young children, I'd try to find a church that educates their children by providing a Christian school that does not push adult sex vices on kindergarten through 12th grade. And Ivy League universities and others teaching the communism-is-okay cowpie theories complete with atheist educators in public schools would be avoided as well. I hope more churches consider Christian education for their childrens' future. And I'd fight tooth and nail to get Biden far away from politics on account of too many instances of smooching girl children being heralded online. It's a disgrace.

Homeschool your kids if you have any doubt about what the school is doing with them. I'm a teacher and I would hate to see public schools shut down. They are worth salvaging, because they used to be something our nation took great and rightful pride in. Even if you're not a public school parent anymore, you are still a public school taxpayer and a public school voter for school boards.

Don't give up on the idea of public education.

That said . . . I believe that the overwhelming majority of teachers have no interest in grooming or transgenderizing children. But too many counselors don't realize what grooming and transgenderizing is. They are reading the literature from their professional organizations that is telling them that they need to "be aware" that children may have gender confusion and not talk about it for various reasons, including the usual suspects of bigoted parents.

Combine that with children being force fed books and other materials that make suffering heroes of kids who come out as transgender, and you have the perfect storm that will induce counselors to look for and find transgenders among kids with depression and autism spectrum disorders, two conditions that are very, very frequently co-morbid with gender dysphoria.

There was an Atlantic article a few months ago that talked about the fact that the overwhelming majority of teen transgenders are biological females who identify as boys. Therefore, the article concludes, biological males are under-identified. Sure enough, one of our school counselors brought that up in a Special Ed meeting about a kid with emotional disturbance which is what kids with depression are often labeled with. Luckily, everyone else at the meeting expressed that this kid has no signs whatsoever of being transgender. He's a white non-hispanic who tries to act like a black kid, so transracial would be a better label.

Not good, but better.

You don't have to leave your kids in public school to fight to change public school. Nor do you have to let public schools do as they please if you do keep your child in public school. [/rant]

Last edited:
If I were the parent of young children, I'd try to find a church that educates their children by providing a Christian school that does not push adult sex vices on kindergarten through 12th grade.

That's what I did with my boy when he was little. I took him out of public school early.

You know how some parents always say to junior ''hey, did you do your homework?"

And then junior says ''yeah, I did it.''

Then mom or dad says ''umkay then.''

Well...not me..that's not how I operate. lol.

I say ''hey, lemme see your books.''

By the time he got to High School level, he was so far ahead of most of his class that he didn't even have to try. Because, really, all you need these days in this current sytem is a body temperature of 98.6 to make the honor roll.

But those bumper stickers are kind of funny tho.

Last edited:
Homeschool your kids if you have any doubt about what the school is doing with them. I'm a teacher and I would hate to see public schools shut down. They are worth salavaging, because they used to be something our nation took great and rightful pride in. Even if you're not a public school parent anymore, you are still a public school taxpayer and a public school voter for school boards.

Don't give up on the idea of public education.

That said . . . I believe that the overwhelming majority of teachers have no interest in grooming or transgenderizing children. But too many counselors don't realize what grooming and transgenderizing is. They are reading the literature from their professional organizations that is telling them that they need to "be aware" that children may have gender confusion and not talk about it for various reasons, including the usual suspects of bigoted parents.

Combine that with children being force fed books and other materials that make suffering heroes of kids who come out as transgender, and you have the perfect storm that will induce counselors to look for and find transgenders among kids with depression and autism spectrum disorders, two conditions that are very, very frequently co-morbid with gender dysphoria.

You don't have to leave your kids in public school to fight to change public school. Nor do you have to let public schools do as they please if you do keep your child in public school.
Public schools were preceded by a nation that sent its children to church every day for reading, writing and arithmetic. The first public schools had teachers who had rigid virtue demands made of them. Churches educated those who wrote the Constitution and became spiritual, political, and military leaders, and their lessons included carrying opening prayers in classes, teaching the ten commandments as important positive behaviors to know and practice. We now have one leadership political party that regularly exercises false witness to gain power and another that looks the other way when the lies bear sour fruit because they need politicians to vote for their state people's needs. Lying is evil to one and power to another. We're no longer united in doing what's best for the most as prescribed by those 10 frequently unpopular precepts that basically teach human equality and justice for all to get along with each other.

Twitter is like FB..why would anyone take it as factual? If it is true…what school?

You know people usually don't want to give that kind of information away over the internet. It would attract really bad people that prey on children. Oh and btw, what proof does anybody have that this is fake?

This kid is being raised right!

GubmintSchool.jpg

I dunno, Duke.

To you and I, yes.

But to those whose Marxist agenda relies upon the success of the long march through the institutions, I believe they think that they are right on target.
I suppose you are absolutely correct about that. I don't like it, but that's how it is.

200+ years of liberal education and thousands of years of learning and knowledge is what they are out to torch.

Pretty much the history of civilized man.

I suppose you are absolutely correct about that. I don't like it, but that's how it is.

Only if parents choose to participate in it and subject their children to the filth that these influencers operating from within the education system want to indoctrinate them with, rather than focusing on genuine academics.

I chose otherwise for mine.

And that's what they don't want.

They don't want you having a choice.

Forum List

Back