This wall can’t be climbed

Two pieces of rebar in each slat filled with concrete.
It can't be torched.

What a dumb thing to say. Obviously you know nothing about using a torch, or what a scarfing tip is for. Scarf the steel out of the way, and bust the concrete with a hammer.

OK, if it is so easy why don't you explain why that has happened yet? Are the drug cartels and coyotes that stupid? We know you are, but what about them?

Because the replacement fence has just been up a few days. That, or any one of dozens of other methods will render the fence useless.

Days?

Why do you lie?

You'll note I didn't say that was the only way to get past a fence. Are you saying the crossings have completely stopped?

aw , probably can blow up the WALL but that'll be seen and heard . Yeah can probably use other means to defeat the WALL but such is life . Thing is that we gotta spend EWingers and GGators taxpayer money responsibly and intelligently and HOPE and work for the best results of excluding Third World INVADERS . And of course , there are NO guarantees eh ???

Or they just walk down 3 miles and go around the wall
--------------------------------------- Maybe , such is life , we will see GGator . Yep , the best laid plans of Mice and Men GGator .

It can't be torched.

What a dumb thing to say. Obviously you know nothing about using a torch, or what a scarfing tip is for. Scarf the steel out of the way, and bust the concrete with a hammer.

OK, if it is so easy why don't you explain why that has happened yet? Are the drug cartels and coyotes that stupid? We know you are, but what about them?

Because the replacement fence has just been up a few days. That, or any one of dozens of other methods will render the fence useless.

Days?

Why do you lie?

You'll note I didn't say that was the only way to get past a fence. Are you saying the crossings have completely stopped?

At the wall? Yes, according to an interview I saw with a CPB official who appeared with Trump at the border in California.

It can't be torched.

Days?

Why do you lie?

Crossing have slowed back to the numbers prior to Trump taking office...

Days?

Why do you lie?

At the wall? Yes, according to an interview I saw with a CPB official who appeared with Trump at the border in California.

Easy enough to walk around it for now.

for NOW may be the key phase . Anyway , the TRUMP seems to be quite happy with his success with the Trump WALL and that's good enough for me at this time Bulldog .

Days?

Why do you lie?

I'm not sure replacement of fence sections is the only reason for that.

I live 30 miles from the border at Nogales. Mexicans cross the border every day by the hundreds, right through the gate manned by the Border patrol. Once they cross, nobody knows if they cross back. Trump's manufactured border crisis "solution" is amusing, but totally ridicules. It does manage to divert his base from real issues, like the massive debt that Trump is piling up..
Weird... I didn't hear you complaining about the kenyan muslim faggot dog turd DOUBLING the national debt.
Who? The only oreaidenp i know who doubled the national debt was Bush.

2001 $3.3 trillion, 2009 $6.3 trillion.

And those are real numbers, not some crap you got from a chan email.

Days?

Why do you lie?

Easy enough to walk around it for now.

What kind of stupid fucking moron are you?

If they can walk around, they will do so. That is why we need the wall built in the first place, dumbass!

I think we need a major legislative effort funding research into why liberals are so fucking stupid! Would you like to volunteer as a test subject?

Trump is an idiot. Any wall can be climbed. There are videos of his own proud, shitty walls being climbed all over the internet.

So your saying the wall isn’t stopping anything from coming over. I see some pics you put that might be someone that made it to the top but didn’t look like he wanted to jump down the other side. The rest were the old shity tin fences. Tunnels are done with the sensors that pick up vibrations from 50 yards out and the wall goes 7 feet down.

Trump’s winning, left and Rhinos are losing and the next election will be a blowout with whoever you put up. He’s gonna make history AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN. Get used to it like we had to watch a pussy President for 8 years who drew a line in the sand and the stepped over it and he did nothing. We had to watch that race baiting buffoon for 8 years accomplish absolutely nothing including CASH FOR CLUNKERS lol Wait a idiot.
Lololololol!!!

This guy thinks they made it to the top but didn't go over!!

LMf'nAO!!!

money being spent , TRUMP WALL going up and all is right with the world eh Crep .

First, its not a wall. Its a fence in San Diego, just a replacement fence.
And you can saw thru it. Or get a taller ladder.
Let’s see you try beta male
Sure seems like Democrats are rooting for foreign nationals to pour into America unchecked and unregulated.
There is a fringe who want open borders, but its not main-stream. Its actually libertarians who want open borders, because its a limited government concept.

Democrats are "nanny staters" who want government to secure our borders.

Probably most people dont realize that free movement would make the world $78 trillion richer.
Open boarders is limited government!? Letting in millions EXPANDS THE GOVERNMENT GOD YOU DEMOCRATS ARE STUPID
Are you able to read?
---> The Libertarian Argument for Open Borders <--
There is some doubt there....

Days?

Why do you lie?

I'm not sure replacement of fence sections is the only reason for that.

It has basically nothing to do with it

You ever her of a thing called a ladder, or even a rope??

Go do it then. Go do it, take a video, and show us all. Put your money where your big fat stupid mouth is asshole.

I have no need to do that. What makes you think I would?

So, your claims are simple baseless mental meanderings of someone who needs professional help? That is what you are saying.

No. That's what you are saying. Just more childish right wing ranting.

You ever her of a thing called a ladder, or even a rope??

Go do it then. Go do it, take a video, and show us all. Put your money where your big fat stupid mouth is asshole.

I have no need to do that. What makes you think I would?

So, your claims are simple baseless mental meanderings of someone who needs professional help? That is what you are saying.

No. That's what you are saying. Just more childish right wing ranting.

You cannot prove what you claim, so you dismiss any challenges to your delusions. We got it!

Forum List

Back