Bad Ex President Gives Bad Advice

Carter is lucky Obama came along because now there is a constant question as to who was the worst President. I say...…..BOTH!

Like we'd take his advice anyway.

<< Former President Jimmy Carter took aim at President Donald Trump during an event speech Tuesday evening, saying it would be a “disaster” if he were reelected in 2020. >>

Jimmy Carter: ‘It Would Be a Disaster to Have Four More Years of Trump’

Why did you censure his OTHER comment on this news item? He ALSO said he knew he couldn't do the job of President in his 80s.... Which is probably just good common sense. So by all rights, voters ought to rightfully concerned about BOTH Trump and Biden or Sanders....

<< Former President Jimmy Carter took aim at President Donald Trump during an event speech Tuesday evening, saying it would be a “disaster” if he were reelected in 2020. >>

Why did you censure his OTHER comment on this news item? He ALSO said he knew he couldn't do the job of President in his 80s -- and didn't think that ANYONE would be capable of the tasks at that age....

Which is probably just good common sense. So by all rights, voters ought to rightfully concerned about BOTH Trump and Biden or Sanders....

WORST

PRESIDENT

EVAHHHHHHHHH!!!!

My president has a first name,
it's J-I-M-M-Y
My president has a second name,
It's C-A-R-T-E-R

Oh, we love to hate him everyday,
and if you ask us why we'll saaaaaaaaaaayyyy,

'Cuz Jimmy Carter has a way,
of messing up the U.S.A.

:banana:

Now ya take a smart young feller from Georgia with a very high i.q., excellent education, was mentored by Admiral Rickover, was the captain of a Nuclear submarine and yet....and yet........you get someone like jimmy carter....whut da hell happened?

Forum List

Back