This wall can’t be climbed

He also talked up how the barrier was designed to retain heat as a deterrent. “You can fry an egg on that wall,” he said.

Mexicans are not smart enough to wear gloves or go at night
Or use a gas powered saw. Cuts through 6 inches of concrete with steel rebar in it like butter
Trump is smarter than Mexicans

Trump is an idiot. Any wall can be climbed. There are videos of his own proud, shitty walls being climbed all over the internet.

All it's got to do is slow down the climbers more than the 15 minute response from all the electronic intrusion alarms.. It's damn near a perfect solution for helping out the Border Patrol...

But leftists don't think that far on their limited "critical thinking"....

Do you really believe the whole wall is lined with electronic intrusion alarms?

Actually yes I do.. Maybe not the same type every mile... But vibration detection is good for more than a couple miles... And cameras are becoming much less important with a wall there. Because you normally have clear terrain and can drone patrol it and optically cover a mile or more at a time..

Of course, because the concrete support is so deep, it's gonna take awhile to tunnel the wall... And with acoustic ground sensors and drones, you can cover 30 or 50 miles of wall with one personnel unit...

He also talked up how the barrier was designed to retain heat as a deterrent. “You can fry an egg on that wall,” he said.

Now if we can only figure out how to break the rules of gravity to fry an egg on a vertical wall.

We're winning this immigration fight. Asylum rules have been rewritten, and now we have a border wall that's impossible to climb over. MAGA!

Trump visits border barriers near San Diego: 'This wall can't be climbed'
Palestinians have breached this wall....

israels-separation-wall.jpg

... and that wall makes trump's wall look like a picket fence.
I suppose you have a link.

Trump is an idiot. Any wall can be climbed. There are videos of his own proud, shitty walls being climbed all over the internet.

All it's got to do is slow down the climbers more than the 15 minute response from all the electronic intrusion alarms.. It's damn near a perfect solution for helping out the Border Patrol...

Actually yes I do.. Maybe not the same type every mile... But vibration detection is good for more than a couple miles... And cameras are becoming much less important with a wall there. Because you normally have clear terrain and can drone patrol it and optically cover a mile or more at a time..

Of course, because the concrete support is so deep, it's gonna take awhile to tunnel the wall... And with acoustic ground sensors and drones, you can cover 30 or 50 miles of wall with one personnel unit...
Fine...show up with a gas operated demo saw and take out four posts at near ground level in ten minutes and take off.

Take out another four a mile away two hours later

Come back a week later and take out those same posts four feet higher and you have several holes big enough to walk through two by two

They can cut holes faster than we can fix em if they want to.

You folks don't have a clue

Why not rig up a trebuchet to the back of a pick-up truck and drive it out to the middle of nowhere and toss people over the wall with base jumping parachutes? Problem solved.

Fine...show up with a gas operated demo saw and take out four posts at near ground level in ten minutes and take off.

Come back a week later and take out those same posts four feet higher and you have several holes big enough to walk through two by two

I'm sure they'll be a demonstration of changing 2 or 5 blades to cut thru concrete filled steel... That's one of the reasons they are FILLED with concrete. To prevent torch cutting..

No human wielded "demo saw" is gonna do that... And it would take long enough to get a response from border patrol...

Last edited:

I'm sure they'll be a demonstration of changing 2 or 5 blades to cut thru concrete filled steel... No human wielded "demo saw" is gonna do that...

I used to cut concrete pipe lined with ductile iron, takes a long time, make a LOT of noise and dangerous too. Concrete with steel is even harder since the steel is a LOT harder than Iron is.

I see a lot of ignorance in the thread.

I'm sure they'll be a demonstration of changing 2 or 5 blades to cut thru concrete filled steel... No human wielded "demo saw" is gonna do that...

I used to cut concrete pipe lined with ductile iron, takes a long time, make a LOT of noise and dangerous too. Concrete with steel is even harder since the steel is a LOT harder than Iron is.

I see a lot of ignorance in the thread.

I imagine attacking the newer design with a torch is kinda foolish since the concrete is gonna act as a giant heat sink...

Desperate rabid partisans trying to think like criminals..... :auiqs.jpg:

Maybe Nadler and Pelosi will sneak down there at night and show everyone how easy it is !!!

It's kinda sad and funny at the same time...

Trump is climbing a lot of things; they are phallic in nature & Trump doesn't even notice he is enjoying the ascent.

It takes an idiot to destroy the village.
Lol
Only a fucking retard thinks it takes a village so shut the fuck up you spineless motherfucker

Or use a gas powered saw. Cuts through 6 inches of concrete with steel rebar in it like butter

More bullshit from the Lush! The concrete is just a little thicker than 6 inches, dumbass!

It takes so long to cut that the CBP picks them up long before they get the chance to get through.

Trump is climbing a lot of things; they are phallic in nature & Trump doesn't even notice he is enjoying the ascent.

It takes an idiot to destroy the village.
Lol
Only a fucking retard thinks it takes a village so shut the fuck up you spineless motherfucker

the reason you hate the village concept is because you are from village dumb ass; not my problem bubba boi

Two pieces of rebar in each slat filled with concrete.
It can't be torched.

What a dumb thing to say. Obviously you know nothing about using a torch, or what a scarfing tip is for. Scarf the steel out of the way, and bust the concrete with a hammer.

Reading this thread you get the impression that getting those Illegal democrat voters here is life or death for their anti American Party

Most of the dummies in this thread haven't touched a piece of bare metal here in the Sonoran Desert sun. Now imagine trying to climb a 30' tall piece of one. Don't scrape or cut yourself because that brownish red color is RUST and a dose of teatnus. The plate at the top presents another problem....nothing to grab, no foothold. Now think about how fat and out of shape many of the invaders are....one look at that beast and they'll run for their lives back to where they came from.
You ever her of a thing called a ladder, or even a rope??

Forum List

Back