This sure wont help OBAMA. Gas prices will be over 4.00 by spring

It sure will effect him since he will not ok the pipeline open more drilling in the gulf. He helping hurting us with his policies then help!! The left blamed bush all the time when the gas prices raised but when Obama is on watch its not his fault.

You seem to be saying that that pipeline would have been ready by Spring if he had ok'd it. To that I say.....:lol::lol::lol:

oopsie....

Now I see you know nothing about speculation and how that has an immediate affect on prices of goods.

I forgive you for the error. I still like you....really....

It sure will effect him since he will not ok the pipeline open more drilling in the gulf. He helping hurting us with his policies then help!! The left blamed bush all the time when the gas prices raised but when Obama is on watch its not his fault.

You seem to be saying that that pipeline would have been ready by Spring if he had ok'd it. To that I say.....:lol::lol::lol:

Gas prices have gone up partially due to the fear of Iran blocking the flow..
That is speculation.

We show our exporters of oil that we will have an alternative soon...prices will drop.

Speculation.

Bull and shit. You cannot logistically convert this nation over to an alternative energy source in 1 year, let alone realize any damn savings. This is particularly obvious when you realize that NONE of the alternatives equal the efficiency and energy density of oil, particularly gasoline.

Gas and other traditional fuels are still too cheap to force us into alternative markets, particularly with the amount of infrastructure in place

time to run from oil and build alternatives that dont cause damage like oil.

That would be the smart thing to do.

I bet the right wants to drill drill drill still and keep the terror coffers full of American money

YEAH like electric cars that actually run on coal!

How do you ever remember how to find your way to the bathroom?

$4.00 a gallon for gas will be cheap once Iran closes the Strait of Hormoz to all exept what they want to export going to whoever they want to export it to.

Really afraid of the Iranian navy, eh?

Nope...but petrified by the thought of another conflict in the region.

Hopefully, Preident Obama will still be in office and he'll handle the same way he handled Libya, bin laden, al Awaki and the other Taliban/al Qaeda he has gotten. He got the job done and no Americans killed.

Every single pub candidate has said they want bigger military and they want to make more wars. If you vote for any of them, don't pretend to be surprised when they get us into more wars.

But it is another campaign promise unkept. I think this will be a big one:

The Living Room Candidate - Commercials - 2008 - Defining Moment

And this is something that can't easily be laid at the feet of the GOP congress.

Good luck Mr. President. You'll need it on this one.
And 52% of the nation bought that crapola.:oops:

$4.00 a gallon for gas will be cheap once Iran closes the Strait of Hormoz to all exept what they want to export going to whoever they want to export it to.

Or course not.

I just expect that this regime won't do anything about it except apologize, say please, no we really mean PLEASE, and give a speech about how we need alternative energy.

During the last oil crisis Jimmy Carter told everyone to put on a sweater.

I thought Iraq was "all about oil."
You mean, GWBush and Cheney are raking it in, while the common folk - like me - are paying 4/gallon?
Does anyone believe that fucking "all about oil" horseshit??

Nope...but petrified by the thought of another conflict in the region.

Hopefully, Preident Obama will still be in office and he'll handle the same way he handled Libya, bin laden, al Awaki and the other Taliban/al Qaeda he has gotten. He got the job done and no Americans killed.

Every single pub candidate has said they want bigger military and they want to make more wars. If you vote for any of them, don't pretend to be surprised when they get us into more wars.

He'll handle it the same way he handled the loss of two drones. He said please, no we really mean PLEASE.

I thought it was Bachmann who promised gas would be down to - what was the figure she pulled out of her buhind? Something outrageous like $2.50 a gal.

WHY do rw voters fall for this crap?

this is what a retard looks like......stupid birther.

You forgot to add your photo.

Forum List

Back