This poor small buisness owner,

Maybe others do not want to pay for the high cost of those who engage in risk when it comes to their health. With forcing everyone into this you want every to assume everyone else's risky behaviors and poor decisions. Insurance costs are always based on risk.

Yep, but everyone is forced to pay for car insurance in order to drive a car right? That is unless you can meet the requirement to show you have the right amount of money in your bank account to cover the minimum insurance requirement amount in your state. Are you fighting over that?
Car insurance and health insurance are not one in the same. If you want to go that route to make your argument for everyone else to be responsible for your actions we can. Car insurance only requires a minimum liability. When I buy it I have the option to buy that insurance from any insurance carrier in the United States. It can also be attached to my business policy or my house policy if I so desire. Again though it is not the same beast as health insurance that you want everyone to be responsible for and it is also based on risk. Since I personally have very little risk that cost is very minimal. Plus if I don't want to own and drive a car I still have that option unless you propose forcing everyone to own a car.

The point is the same... insurance is for risk. Whether it is car insurance or health insurance. You don't HAVE to buy health insurance either, you can pay the fine instead. Just like if you don't want to pay for car insurance, you can pay the penalty of NOT owning and driving a car and instead sitting on the bus next to the guy that wears headphones and sings Demi Lavoto songs out loud.
What a lame argument. The government doesn't have a fine for not owning a car.

Doesn't have to be a fine from the government, it is still an impediment on your life not to own one for most people. NOT owning one and being able to drive is its own punishment. :)
Its called freedom of choice. Something that is lacking in governments that become Marxist, Fascist or Communist.

How many employees? How much does insurance run per employee? You want her to live on a dime?
According to this site... Fantastic Sams Franchise owners make $82,000 a year in SALARY, and that's not counting profits. Now I don't know if she makes that much per store, or if she only pays herself as an employee of one store, or if she has all 4 stores under a single franchisee corporation. So there are a lot of variables there.

1 Fantastic Sams Franchise Owner Salaries
Browse Fantastic Sams Salaries by Job Title →
Fantastic Sams Franchise Owners earn $82,000 annually, or $39 per hour, which is 31% higher than the national average for allFranchise Owners at $60,000 annually and 29% higher than the national salary average for all working Americans. The highest paid Franchise Owners work for Express Personnel Services at $128,000 annually and the lowest paid Franchise Owners work for Bonus Building Care at $23,000 annually.

Fantastic Sams Franchise Owner Salaries | CareerBliss

There is still no reason to make that much money and NOT be able to afford health insurance.
$39 /hr. is not a lot for an owner. As the proprietor you pay 100% of your social security taxes.

BUT your link doesn't list the owner's salary. Nor do you have a clue how much of her salary goes back into the business. Most of mine did.

Can you READ?

"Fantastic Sams Franchise Owners earn $82,000 annually"

Now, if she does like most Franchisee owners with multiple locations, they are all under a single LLC, and you know she isn't paying herself the same amount of a Franchisee owner of a single store when she is running four of them. And why would part of her salary go back into the business when they are four successful stores that are making a profit??? As a business owner she would put some of that profit back into the business... not part of her salary.

How many employees? How much does insurance run per employee? You want her to live on a dime?
According to this site... Fantastic Sams Franchise owners make $82,000 a year in SALARY, and that's not counting profits. Now I don't know if she makes that much per store, or if she only pays herself as an employee of one store, or if she has all 4 stores under a single franchisee corporation. So there are a lot of variables there.

Fantastic Sams Franchise Owners earn $82,000 annually, or $39 per hour, which is 31% higher than the national average for allFranchise Owners at $60,000 annually and 29% higher than the national salary average for all working Americans. The highest paid Franchise Owners work for Express Personnel Services at $128,000 annually and the lowest paid Franchise Owners work for Bonus Building Care at $23,000 annually.

There is still no reason to make that much money and NOT be able to afford health insurance.
$39 /hr. is not a lot for an owner. As the proprietor you pay 100% of your social security taxes.

BUT your link doesn't list the owner's salary. Nor do you have a clue how much of her salary goes back into the business. Most of mine did.

Can you READ?

Now, if she does like most Franchisee owners with multiple locations, they are all under a single LLC, and you know she isn't paying herself the same amount of a Franchisee owner of a single store when she is running four of them. And why would part of her salary go back into the business when they are four successful stores that are making a profit??? As a business owner she would put some of that profit back into the business... not part of her salary.

That shit doesn't come out of her salary... that comes out of the business account.

Can you READ?

That shit doesn't come out of her salary... that comes out of the business account.
You really are a dumb ass. That business is hers therefore it comes out of what she already owns and her profit which is how she gets her paycheck too. That is really a difficult task for anyone to comprehend that does not have a small business that they have built and they personally own. You should be forced to start your own business and it should be mandatory that you hire at least one employee.

Can you READ?

You really are a dumb ass. That business is hers therefore it comes out of what she already owns and her profit which is how she gets her paycheck too. That is really a difficult task for anyone to comprehend that does not have a small business that they have built and they personally own. You should be forced to start your own business and it should be mandatory that you hire at least one employee.

IT'S HER SALARY... DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT A SALARY IS? HER SALARY doesn't come out of the profits. Her profits come out of what is left after her overhead and payroll including her salary... you have your shit backwards. You don't have profit until the other shit is paid.

The money for the stuff he is talking about would come out of the business funds first... it would only come out of her salary if there were no business funds to pay for it, and she wanted to keep her business open and therefor sacrificed part of her salary to do so. BUT as has been stated they are four successful stores... which means they are making money that would pay for that stuff. I did own a business. I owned a custom framing shop in a mall.

Can you READ?

IT'S HER SALARY... DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT A SALARY IS? HER SALARY doesn't come out of the profits. Her profits come out of what is left after her overhead and payroll including her salary... you have your shit backwards. You don't have profit until the other shit is paid.

The money for the stuff he is talking about would come out of the business funds first... it would only come out of her salary if there were no business funds to pay for it, and she wanted to keep her business open and therefor sacrificed part of her salary to do so. BUT as has been stated they are four successful stores... which means they are making money that would pay for that stuff. I did own a business. I owned a custom framing shop in a mall.
When you own a small business that succeeds you generally do not get your own check until everyone and everything else is paid do you understand that!

Can you READ?

When you own a small business that succeeds you generally do not get your own check until everyone and everything else is paid do you understand that!

Do you understand the meaning of the word profit?

Of course but you are somehow claiming that she can pay for something that was not in her original cost projections. When profit is cut it everything has to be reassessed if someone has already committed to borrowing to buy these types of franchises or if they contract, own a store where they rent, etc. I won't be responding to your ignorance any further :fu:. You fully deserve Iceweasel's or anyone else's insults.

Of course but you are somehow claiming that she can pay for something that was not in her original cost projections. When profit is cut it everything has to be reassessed if someone has already committed to borrowing to buy these types of franchises or if they contract, own a store where they rent, etc. I won't be responding to your ignorance any further :fu:. You fully deserve Iceweasel's or anyone else's insults.

If you understood then you would notice it is a SALARY... it is even listed on Fantastic Sams as a salary... That means her SALARY is included as part of the overhead component of payroll, just like one of the other employees. PROFIT isn't figured until after all of the overhead is dealt with. That means rent, insurance, credit card payment processing, utilities, franchise fees, payroll... ALL the overhead... THEN you get PROFIT. Do you understand? You don't take your salary out of PROFIT. This is basic fucking business, and you are telling me I don't know what I am talking about... this is fucking hilarious... and the key to all this? You are arguing that she wouldn't take her salary if the business couldn't afford it, and IT FUCKING SAYS SHE RUNS FOUR SUCCESSFUL stores.

You fully deserve to be called a lot worse than I've called you in this thread... but I don't pick on the mentally handicapped.

So when the lady says her low profit margin keeps her from hiring more employees she tells the truth and is not greedy? Yes?

Honey, her salary would be reduced unless you think the money would appear out of thin air if her net is too low to cover it. Unless she just closes the doors.
By the way, that $82,000 salary appears to be from careerbliss, from just one owner. That does not tell us anything.

Can you READ?

Can you READ?

No it comes from the customers, everything. No profit , no business. If she does not offer insurance, she should pay enough for them to buy it. Like Sanders says she can offer the services for less than other salons who do offer an insurance plan and benefits.

All businesses write off expenses, and then they do a 1040 as well.

She also stated on the town hall debate she also does not have health insurance. The average Fantastic Sams franchise makes 86,000 a year. Why does she not have HI, if she can buy a house on the lake.

Sounds to me like she is doing pretty good by here words:
Fantastic Sams Franchise Review — How Single Parent LaRonda Hunter Launched Four Thriving Salons

What I want to know, if employers do not have to offer health insurance, is everyone going to be self insured??
or just be without Health Insurance. ? Just answer this question, thank you!

Another plus for the ACA, thank You LaRonda. Your greed has been well noted.

Here's the problem. Employers have to offer health insurance when they reach 50 employees. Salon work isn't rocket science, and I have to believe that profit margins are razor thin. Requiring this woman to provide health insurance means her cost of doing business will go up, and make her shops too expensive and noncompetitive in the market.

Mark

She did answer that. It's not the same now, her business plan was all set and they went for it, then obamacare came along and effed the whole thing up due to the huge increase in overhead.

Well a business plan has to be flexible, since the world is. Please answer the question? I mean you, her answer proves the need to the ACA.
No... It doesn't. You clearly don't understand what a "need" is...

A need for the ACA, is a need for HI and a road to obtain it. I do not want to pay for the slackers who do not carry HI.
Maybe others do not want to pay for the high cost of those who engage in risk when it comes to their health. With forcing everyone into this you want every to assume everyone else's risky behaviors and poor decisions. Insurance costs are always based on risk.

Yep, but everyone is forced to pay for car insurance in order to drive a car right? That is unless you can meet the requirement to show you have the right amount of money in your bank account to cover the minimum insurance requirement amount in your state. Are you fighting over that?

Car insurance is required to cover damages you cause to others, not to yourself.

Its an entirely different subject.

Mark

Can you READ?

Hey dip, she likely spent money on her businesses with the money she made. It's what small business people do. What business funds? You're just making shit up. You reach a conclusion (leftist at that) then try to fit facts into them. You don't know much about her business so you're off on yet another stupid mission.

A need for the ACA, is a need for HI and a road to obtain it. I do not want to pay for the slackers who do not carry HI.

Car insurance and health insurance are not one in the same. If you want to go that route to make your argument for everyone else to be responsible for your actions we can. Car insurance only requires a minimum liability. When I buy it I have the option to buy that insurance from any insurance carrier in the United States. It can also be attached to my business policy or my house policy if I so desire. Again though it is not the same beast as health insurance that you want everyone to be responsible for and it is also based on risk. Since I personally have very little risk that cost is very minimal. Plus if I don't want to own and drive a car I still have that option unless you propose forcing everyone to own a car.

The point is the same... insurance is for risk. Whether it is car insurance or health insurance. You don't HAVE to buy health insurance either, you can pay the fine instead. Just like if you don't want to pay for car insurance, you can pay the penalty of NOT owning and driving a car and instead sitting on the bus next to the guy that wears headphones and sings Demi Lavoto songs out loud.
What a lame argument. The government doesn't have a fine for not owning a car.

She also stated on the town hall debate she also does not have health insurance. The average Fantastic Sams franchise makes 86,000 a year. Why does she not have HI, if she can buy a house on the lake.

Sounds to me like she is doing pretty good by here words:
Fantastic Sams Franchise Review — How Single Parent LaRonda Hunter Launched Four Thriving Salons

What I want to know, if employers do not have to offer health insurance, is everyone going to be self insured??
or just be without Health Insurance. ? Just answer this question, thank you!

Another plus for the ACA, thank You LaRonda. Your greed has been well noted.

Here's the problem. Employers have to offer health insurance when they reach 50 employees. Salon work isn't rocket science, and I have to believe that profit margins are razor thin. Requiring this woman to provide health insurance means her cost of doing business will go up, and make her shops too expensive and noncompetitive in the market.

Mark

She has 5 salons. She is making money , just bought a lakefront home. I don't care if she offers insurance or not, but why does she not have insurance, and her ? employees ought to make enough money to have their own insurance. I am sick of these freeloaders. The ACA is progressive, meaning goes by your income. Buy it or get fined. A lot of the problem is the GOP continually complaining about it , why because they are cheap, and a black Pres. created it and they can't stand it. Get use to it.

Well a business plan has to be flexible, since the world is. Please answer the question? I mean you, her answer proves the need to the ACA.
No... It doesn't. You clearly don't understand what a "need" is...

Car insurance is required to cover damages you cause to others, not to yourself.

Its an entirely different subject.

Mark

In Mi its no fault and we also carry underinsured coverage for those to cheap to buy ins. Also we get fined 300 bucks for not having insurance, (auto).

Can you READ?

Oh, different link. Owners is plural though, correct. That means at least two people. As I just said $39/hr is not much as a owner.

The point is you don't know what the hell you are talking about.

No that isn't what the fuck that means... seriously do you have a reading comprehension problem? It says owners because Fantastic Sams has 1,100 locations and it has multiple Franchise owners... and she is one of them. So she makes at least $82,000 in salary a year annually. But as I said, that is a figure for single franchise owners, she owns 4 that means she more than likely pays herself more than just $82,000 a year. And that doesn't include any bonuses from profits.

What's really funny about this is, I'm just repeating mostly what is there in black and white, and you don't understand it... and then have the gall to tell me I don't know what I am talking about. :laugh:
More than likely? Admit you are pulling shit out of your ass. You have no clue what she has left at the end of the day. Many business owners make less than their employees. And it said $39/hr. That is not much for the self employed. But you will never know.

Can you READ?

Hey dip, she likely spent money on her businesses with the money she made. It's what small business people do. What business funds? You're just making shit up. You reach a conclusion (leftist at that) then try to fit facts into them. You don't know much about her business so you're off on yet another stupid mission.

I'm not a leftist... and I'm not making shit up. She has successful salons, so much so that she was interviewed for the Fantastic Sams website. She's making money... She spends business funds on the business, she spends her salary on a new lake home. I'm not jumping to conclusions or making shit up. I'm reading what is there for everyone to see. Maybe you should actually read the shit provided to you.

I'm not a leftist... and I'm not making shit up. She has successful salons, so much so that she was interviewed for the Fantastic Sams website. She's making money... She spends business funds on the business, she spends her salary on a new lake home. I'm not jumping to conclusions or making shit up. I'm reading what is there for everyone to see. Maybe you should actually read the shit provided to you.
I saw the interview. You feel you know better than she does what's going on. Where is your evidence the businesses need no personal funds?

Forum List

Back