This poor small buisness owner,

Most franchises are more like 'rent-a-businesses' for someone that is good with certain aspects of management. The people own nothing more than an agreement that they will abide in a contract that someone else made up the terms of, a logo, name for doing business as, and a promise that they must give to follow those terms in order to be in business.
I may have missed some of the reasons I would personally pass on considering these truly enterprising innovative people.

You also keep saying that $39 an hour wage for a small business owner is not a lot of money. I'm not sure where the fuck you get that idea from.

It's because you are a 60 year old baby that's jealous that I've been able to do so much in my life and gain so much experience that you could never do. Get over it.
I get my opinion from owning a business for 32 years. $39/hr is not much and you are basing everything on assumptions.

You're are an idiot and likely got shit canned from anything you attempted to do. No one is jealous of you, go polish your little pecker somewhere else.

Are you talking about your business making $39 an hour... or YOU being able to pay yourself $39 an hour? Do you understand the difference? There is also a major difference in the types of small business...

Damn you are a grumpy old fuck.
You're an immature punk and prove it every post. YOUR link said $39/hr. and I said so numerous times now.

You have nothing but feces to offer. Like always.

Dumbass, DO YOU KNOW WHAT SALARY means? It comes out to $39 an hour if they work 40 hours a week for 52 weeks a year. One last time, do you know what SALARY means?

According to this site... Fantastic Sams Franchise owners make $82,000 a year in SALARY, and that's not counting profits. Now I don't know if she makes that much per store, or if she only pays herself as an employee of one store, or if she has all 4 stores under a single franchisee corporation. So there are a lot of variables there.

1 Fantastic Sams Franchise Owner Salaries
Browse Fantastic Sams Salaries by Job Title →
Fantastic Sams Franchise Owners earn $82,000 annually, or $39 per hour, which is 31% higher than the national average for allFranchise Owners at $60,000 annually and 29% higher than the national salary average for all working Americans. The highest paid Franchise Owners work for Express Personnel Services at $128,000 annually and the lowest paid Franchise Owners work for Bonus Building Care at $23,000 annually.

Fantastic Sams Franchise Owner Salaries | CareerBliss

There is still no reason to make that much money and NOT be able to afford health insurance.
the average family health insurance plan costs over 10000 a year in premiums and has an 8000 dollar deductible

That's 22% of her income

That's 22% of her income IF she only draws the amount of franchising one store, not the multiple stores she has... and without counting profit bonuses.
you don't know if she makes that from every store

I don't, but let me ask a common sense question. If Fantastic Sams sets up a business plan and budget for their franchisee owners to draw a Salary of $82,000 a year from a store, do you think she is only paying herself $82 K a year when she owns four or five stores? I'm not suggesting she is paying herself 4 to 5 times that in salary... but use some common sense about it. Now if it is in the budget for that, and she doesn't take it, it then goes into the store accounts as part of profit because that is less overhead. So in one way or another she's still getting it.
Your link said $39/hr. Not $39/hr times five.

Retard.

It doesn't say that is the salary for people that own multiple franchises. It says for a franchise owner. Do you understand the difference? Of course you don't.

Since I was a small business owner, I can tell you from experience it is a 7 day a week job. Much of the workload comes from navigating all the government regulations, managing a 401K plan and definitely managing a health plan for employees. You still have to recruit, run the books, make payroll, deal with pain in the ass employees and on and on and on. And that was PRE ACA. My heart goes out to any small business owners including this lady. Liberals that collect the gubmint check sitting on their ass are always quick to criticize the SBO when they have no fucking clue how hard it is.

Since I was a small business owner, I can tell you from experience it is a 7 day a week job. Much of the workload comes from navigating all the government regulations, managing a 401K plan and definitely managing a health plan for employees. You still have to recruit, run the books, make payroll, deal with pain in the ass employees and on and on and on. And that was PRE ACA. My heart goes out to any small business owners including this lady. Liberals that collect the gubmint check sitting on their ass are always quick to criticize the SBO when they have no fucking clue how hard it is.

Every situation is different, and if you actually read the stuff related to it, she brags about hos easy her job is and how many days she sits at home in her pajamas.

You also keep saying that $39 an hour wage for a small business owner is not a lot of money. I'm not sure where the fuck you get that idea from.

It's because you are a 60 year old baby that's jealous that I've been able to do so much in my life and gain so much experience that you could never do. Get over it.
I get my opinion from owning a business for 32 years. $39/hr is not much and you are basing everything on assumptions.

You're are an idiot and likely got shit canned from anything you attempted to do. No one is jealous of you, go polish your little pecker somewhere else.

Are you talking about your business making $39 an hour... or YOU being able to pay yourself $39 an hour? Do you understand the difference? There is also a major difference in the types of small business...

You're an immature punk and prove it every post. YOUR link said $39/hr. and I said so numerous times now.

Dumbass, DO YOU KNOW WHAT SALARY means? It comes out to $39 an hour if they work 40 hours a week for 52 weeks a year. One last time, do you know what SALARY means?
I don't know any business owners that work just 40 hours a week

the average family health insurance plan costs over 10000 a year in premiums and has an 8000 dollar deductible

That's 22% of her income

That's 22% of her income IF she only draws the amount of franchising one store, not the multiple stores she has... and without counting profit bonuses.

I don't, but let me ask a common sense question. If Fantastic Sams sets up a business plan and budget for their franchisee owners to draw a Salary of $82,000 a year from a store, do you think she is only paying herself $82 K a year when she owns four or five stores? I'm not suggesting she is paying herself 4 to 5 times that in salary... but use some common sense about it. Now if it is in the budget for that, and she doesn't take it, it then goes into the store accounts as part of profit because that is less overhead. So in one way or another she's still getting it.

Retard.

It doesn't say that is the salary for people that own multiple franchises. It says for a franchise owner. Do you understand the difference? Of course you don't.
You do realize that the average salary of ALL franchise owners includes those people that own multiple franchises don't you?

That's 22% of her income

Retard.

It was your link asshole. Just like you linked to the page for employees when you were foaming over about the owner's salary.

Look you little creep. No one gives a fuck what a loser like you feels. Good luck finding an employer Mr. Perpetual In Between Jobs.

Retard.

It was your link asshole. Just like you linked to the page for employees when you were foaming over about the owner's salary.

Look you little creep. No one gives a fuck what a loser like you feels. Good luck finding an employer Mr. Perpetual In Between Jobs.

So you don't understand what Salary means... And you own your own business? Wow.

So you don't understand what Salary means... And you own your own business? Wow.

Seems they all own their own businesses. That would explain why they have plenty of time to piss away during the day on an internet message board.

When I had my shop in the mall I worked open to close 9:30 am to 9:30 pm Monday through Saturday... and paid a buddy $8 an hour to work the 6 hours the mall was open on Sunday. $8 was not bad back in 2002 for just sitting in the mall. So yes I understand small business owners don't all work 40 hours per week, but this thread is about a particular lady, and she brags in here interview about how easy she has it, sitting home a lot of days in her pajamas on her computer.

Can't be... they all work more than 40 hours a week!

Only overpaid, lazy, do-nothing union slobs can afford to live on 40 hours a week.

Or you can get a job as a hair dresser at Fantastic Sams where Iceweasel thinks the employees make more than the owner who makes $39 an hour. Can you image cutting, styling, and dying hair at Fantastic Sams and getting paid more than $39 an hour??? I signed up for cosmetology school this morning based on Iceweasel's comments. I'm going to buy a new house, new car... I can't wait!

Or you can get a job as a hair dresser at Fantastic Sams where Iceweasel thinks the employees make more than the owner who makes $39 an hour. Can you image cutting, styling, and dying hair at Fantastic Sams and getting paid more than $39 an hour??? I signed up for cosmetology school this morning based on Iceweasel's comments. I'm going to buy a new house, new car... I can't wait!

Plus tips mind you!

Or you can get a job as a hair dresser at Fantastic Sams where Iceweasel thinks the employees make more than the owner who makes $39 an hour.
Never said so, you're just a lying maggot on the internet that can't hold a job. Loser!

You did too! You said $39 an hour for a small business owner is nothing to make, and you said that most employees in small businesses make more than the owners. :lmao:

You say so much shit you can't even keep it straight. Not only are you a troll, you are bad at it. I'm on the internet because part of my college classes are on the internet and I have class on some Mondays, on Wednesdays, and on Thursdays...

When I had my shop in the mall I worked open to close 9:30 am to 9:30 pm Monday through Saturday... and paid a buddy $8 an hour to work the 6 hours the mall was open on Sunday. $8 was not bad back in 2002 for just sitting in the mall. So yes I understand small business owners don't all work 40 hours per week, but this thread is about a particular lady, and she brags in here interview about how easy she has it, sitting home a lot of days in her pajamas on her computer.

That can still be work.

I do at least 20 hours of work a week from my home office
In fact I do most of my paperwork from home because when I'm at the business I'm interrupted too much
I do a few hours a day between 4 and 8 AM because I get up early. My wife and I are at the business for about 6 hours a day now but we've also been open for 10 years and all the systems are in place and we have a pretty good manager but the first 8 years we both worked 60 hours a week to establish the business

in the next 2 years we probably will only have to work 20 hours a week each then in about 10 years we plan on selling all or most of the business

Very strange all the trumptards are sticking up for this woman when it will be the trumptards that suffer the most when ACA is repealed. The red states are the most highly subsidized in the U.S. If she does not have profits to provide health insurance and only living on a salary then she needs to close up shop.

Very strange all the trumptards are sticking up for this woman when it will be the trumptards that suffer the most when ACA is repealed. The red states are the most highly subsidized in the U.S. If she does not have profits to provide health insurance and only living on a salary then she needs to close up shop.
Good thinking debbiedimbulb. If employers don't open a business to provide jobs and benefits for people they should not be in business. How about you go pound your Marxist garbage where it doesn't shine? Somehow the country survived without the unaffordable care act and more government was the wrong answer, as usual.

Forum List

Back