This poor small buisness owner,

According to this site... Fantastic Sams Franchise owners make $82,000 a year in SALARY, and that's not counting profits. Now I don't know if she makes that much per store, or if she only pays herself as an employee of one store, or if she has all 4 stores under a single franchisee corporation. So there are a lot of variables there.

1 Fantastic Sams Franchise Owner Salaries
Browse Fantastic Sams Salaries by Job Title →
Fantastic Sams Franchise Owners earn $82,000 annually, or $39 per hour, which is 31% higher than the national average for allFranchise Owners at $60,000 annually and 29% higher than the national salary average for all working Americans. The highest paid Franchise Owners work for Express Personnel Services at $128,000 annually and the lowest paid Franchise Owners work for Bonus Building Care at $23,000 annually.

Fantastic Sams Franchise Owner Salaries | CareerBliss

There is still no reason to make that much money and NOT be able to afford health insurance.
$39 /hr. is not a lot for an owner. As the proprietor you pay 100% of your social security taxes.

BUT your link doesn't list the owner's salary. Nor do you have a clue how much of her salary goes back into the business. Most of mine did.

According to this site... Fantastic Sams Franchise owners make $82,000 a year in SALARY, and that's not counting profits. Now I don't know if she makes that much per store, or if she only pays herself as an employee of one store, or if she has all 4 stores under a single franchisee corporation. So there are a lot of variables there.

Fantastic Sams Franchise Owners earn $82,000 annually, or $39 per hour, which is 31% higher than the national average for allFranchise Owners at $60,000 annually and 29% higher than the national salary average for all working Americans. The highest paid Franchise Owners work for Express Personnel Services at $128,000 annually and the lowest paid Franchise Owners work for Bonus Building Care at $23,000 annually.

There is still no reason to make that much money and NOT be able to afford health insurance.
$39 /hr. is not a lot for an owner. As the proprietor you pay 100% of your social security taxes.

BUT your link doesn't list the owner's salary. Nor do you have a clue how much of her salary goes back into the business. Most of mine did.

Can you READ?

"Fantastic Sams Franchise Owners earn $82,000 annually"

Now, if she does like most Franchisee owners with multiple locations, they are all under a single LLC, and you know she isn't paying herself the same amount of a Franchisee owner of a single store when she is running four of them. And why would part of her salary go back into the business when they are four successful stores that are making a profit??? As a business owner she would put some of that profit back into the business... not part of her salary.

Can you READ?

Now, if she does like most Franchisee owners with multiple locations, they are all under a single LLC, and you know she isn't paying herself the same amount of a Franchisee owner of a single store when she is running four of them. And why would part of her salary go back into the business when they are four successful stores that are making a profit??? As a business owner she would put some of that profit back into the business... not part of her salary.
Oh, different link. Owners is plural though, correct. That means at least two people. As I just said $39/hr is not much as a owner.

The point is you don't know what the hell you are talking about.

Can you READ?

Oh, different link. Owners is plural though, correct. That means at least two people. As I just said $39/hr is not much as a owner.

The point is you don't know what the hell you are talking about.

No that isn't what the fuck that means... seriously do you have a reading comprehension problem? It says owners because Fantastic Sams has 1,100 locations and it has multiple Franchise owners... and she is one of them. So she makes at least $82,000 in salary a year annually. But as I said, that is a figure for single franchise owners, she owns 4 that means she more than likely pays herself more than just $82,000 a year. And that doesn't include any bonuses from profits.

What's really funny about this is, I'm just repeating mostly what is there in black and white, and you don't understand it... and then have the gall to tell me I don't know what I am talking about. :laugh:

You couldn't turn a profit on a lemonade stand, but you're going to sit there and criticize and ridicule a small business owner who actually employs people? Tell me, what business have you run? What is your life experience that qualifies you to offer such an opinion on how to operate a business?

I sure am, blames the ACA for not growing her business, and why does she not have HI herself. I call her a big
fat LOSER. My husband has owned a business for 20 some years.

So you didn't answer the question. Please do.
She did answer that. It's not the same now, her business plan was all set and they went for it, then obamacare came along and effed the whole thing up due to the huge increase in overhead.

Well a business plan has to be flexible, since the world is. Please answer the question? I mean you, her answer proves the need to the ACA.
No... It doesn't. You clearly don't understand what a "need" is...

A need for the ACA, is a need for HI and a road to obtain it. I do not want to pay for the slackers who do not carry HI.

You couldn't turn a profit on a lemonade stand, but you're going to sit there and criticize and ridicule a small business owner who actually employs people? Tell me, what business have you run? What is your life experience that qualifies you to offer such an opinion on how to operate a business?

I sure am, blames the ACA for not growing her business, and why does she not have HI herself. I call her a big

I didn't ask what your husband's experience was. I asked what your experience was. Now since you're such an opinionated loudmouth why don't you tell us

She did answer that. It's not the same now, her business plan was all set and they went for it, then obamacare came along and effed the whole thing up due to the huge increase in overhead.

Well a business plan has to be flexible, since the world is. Please answer the question? I mean you, her answer proves the need to the ACA.

A need for the ACA, is a need for HI and a road to obtain it. I do not want to pay for the slackers who do not carry HI.

There is as much need for the ACA as there is for a thorn in everyone's ass

Sorry she is probably incorporated. Personal salary does not go back into the business.

I didn't ask what your husband's experience was. I asked what your experience was. Now since you're such an opinionated loudmouth why don't you tell us

I do the paperwork.

Since so many greedy employers hate to offer insurance, the ACA is needed. The GOP has done nothing for HI.

Maybe others do not want to pay for the high cost of those who engage in risk when it comes to their health. With forcing everyone into this you want every to assume everyone else's risky behaviors and poor decisions. Insurance costs are always based on risk.

Maybe others do not want to pay for the high cost of those who engage in risk when it comes to their health. With forcing everyone into this you want every to assume everyone else's risky behaviors and poor decisions. Insurance costs are always based on risk.

Yep, but everyone is forced to pay for car insurance in order to drive a car right? That is unless you can meet the requirement to show you have the right amount of money in your bank account to cover the minimum insurance requirement amount in your state. Are you fighting over that?

What is risking behavior, growing old?

Since so many greedy employers hate to offer insurance, the ACA is needed. The GOP has done nothing for HI.
Some employers that you may think are greedy may think that their employees should be able to be grown ups and make their own decisions and choices.

Yep, but everyone is forced to pay for car insurance in order to drive a car right? That is unless you can meet the requirement to show you have the right amount of money in your bank account to cover the minimum insurance requirement amount in your state. Are you fighting over that?
Car insurance and health insurance are not one in the same. If you want to go that route to make your argument for everyone else to be responsible for your actions we can. Car insurance only requires a minimum liability. When I buy it I have the option to buy that insurance from any insurance carrier in the United States. It can also be attached to my business policy or my house policy if I so desire. Again though it is not the same beast as health insurance that you want everyone to be responsible for and it is also based on risk. Since I personally have very little risk that cost is very minimal. Plus if I don't want to own and drive a car I still have that option unless you propose forcing everyone to own a car.

What is risking behavior, growing old?
I am sure you are not so ignorant that you can't make that list for your self.

edit: Not only that we have paid into medicare our whole lives for when we get old. Keep your mitts off of it and quit giving it away to those who haven't paid it in.

Car insurance and health insurance are not one in the same. If you want to go that route to make your argument for everyone else to be responsible for your actions we can. Car insurance only requires a minimum liability. When I buy it I have the option to buy that insurance from any insurance carrier in the United States. It can also be attached to my business policy or my house policy if I so desire. Again though it is not the same beast as health insurance that you want everyone to be responsible for and it is also based on risk. Since I personally have very little risk that cost is very minimal. Plus if I don't want to own and drive a car I still have that option unless you propose forcing everyone to own a car.

The point is the same... insurance is for risk. Whether it is car insurance or health insurance. You don't HAVE to buy health insurance either, you can pay the fine instead. Just like if you don't want to pay for car insurance, you can pay the penalty of NOT owning and driving a car and instead sitting on the bus next to the guy that wears headphones and sings Demi Lavoto songs out loud.

How much did it cost her to buy four franchises? How much did it cost the employees?

The point is the same... insurance is for risk. Whether it is car insurance or health insurance. You don't HAVE to buy health insurance either, you can pay the fine instead. Just like if you don't want to pay for car insurance, you can pay the penalty of NOT owning and driving a car and instead sitting on the bus next to the guy that wears headphones and sings Demi Lavoto songs out loud.
What a lame argument. The government doesn't have a fine for not owning a car.

What a lame argument. The government doesn't have a fine for not owning a car.

Doesn't have to be a fine from the government, it is still an impediment on your life not to own one for most people. NOT owning one and being able to drive is its own punishment. :)

Forum List

Back