This poor small buisness owner,

Can you READ?

"Fantastic Sams Franchise Owners earn $82,000 annually"

Now, if she does like most Franchisee owners with multiple locations, they are all under a single LLC, and you know she isn't paying herself the same amount of a Franchisee owner of a single store when she is running four of them. And why would part of her salary go back into the business when they are four successful stores that are making a profit??? As a business owner she would put some of that profit back into the business... not part of her salary.
Oh, different link. Owners is plural though, correct. That means at least two people. As I just said $39/hr is not much as a owner.

The point is you don't know what the hell you are talking about.

No that isn't what the fuck that means... seriously do you have a reading comprehension problem? It says owners because Fantastic Sams has 1,100 locations and it has multiple Franchise owners... and she is one of them. So she makes at least $82,000 in salary a year annually. But as I said, that is a figure for single franchise owners, she owns 4 that means she more than likely pays herself more than just $82,000 a year. And that doesn't include any bonuses from profits.

What's really funny about this is, I'm just repeating mostly what is there in black and white, and you don't understand it... and then have the gall to tell me I don't know what I am talking about. :laugh:
More than likely? Admit you are pulling shit out of your ass. You have no clue what she has left at the end of the day. Many business owners make less than their employees. And it said $39/hr. That is not much for the self employed. But you will never know.

Hey dipshit... $82,000 a salary divided by 2080 hours (40 hours a week 52 weeks a year) is $39 an hour. It's a SALARY... but the numbers come out to $39 an hour. That's JUST salary... not counting bonuses based on profit. How many hair dressers do you know that make $82,000 a year? Holy shit... I'll never know? I already said I owned my own custom picture framing business. It was called X-hibitz Custom Picture Framing and it was in the Towne Mall in Franklin, Ohio.

You continue to just spew crap out of your mouth with absolutely no substance.
Owners have a lot of wheels to grease and I used YOUR source that said she makes $39/hr. That's not much as a business owner but you wouldn't know that. You're the one pretending to know the details of her business to sling shit. It's YOUR shit, you have to eat it, not me.

Do you understand what Salary means? Seriously... and this is coming from someone that just said her employees as hair dressers make more than her. HOW MANY FUCKING FANTASTIC SAMS HAIR DRESSERS MAKE $82,000 A YEAR? You put that shit out there. Now you EAT it.

Oh, different link. Owners is plural though, correct. That means at least two people. As I just said $39/hr is not much as a owner.

The point is you don't know what the hell you are talking about.

No that isn't what the fuck that means... seriously do you have a reading comprehension problem? It says owners because Fantastic Sams has 1,100 locations and it has multiple Franchise owners... and she is one of them. So she makes at least $82,000 in salary a year annually. But as I said, that is a figure for single franchise owners, she owns 4 that means she more than likely pays herself more than just $82,000 a year. And that doesn't include any bonuses from profits.

What's really funny about this is, I'm just repeating mostly what is there in black and white, and you don't understand it... and then have the gall to tell me I don't know what I am talking about. :laugh:
More than likely? Admit you are pulling shit out of your ass. You have no clue what she has left at the end of the day. Many business owners make less than their employees. And it said $39/hr. That is not much for the self employed. But you will never know.

Hey dipshit... $82,000 a salary divided by 2080 hours (40 hours a week 52 weeks a year) is $39 an hour. It's a SALARY... but the numbers come out to $39 an hour. That's JUST salary... not counting bonuses based on profit. How many hair dressers do you know that make $82,000 a year? Holy shit... I'll never know? I already said I owned my own custom picture framing business. It was called X-hibitz Custom Picture Framing and it was in the Towne Mall in Franklin, Ohio.

Owners have a lot of wheels to grease and I used YOUR source that said she makes $39/hr. That's not much as a business owner but you wouldn't know that. You're the one pretending to know the details of her business to sling shit. It's YOUR shit, you have to eat it, not me.

Do you understand what Salary means? Seriously... and this is coming from someone that just said her employees as hair dressers make more than her. HOW MANY FUCKING FANTASTIC SAMS HAIR DRESSERS MAKE $82,000 A YEAR? You put that shit out there. Now you EAT it.
It's your shit, your diet. Your claim is she has plenty of money for insurance and so far have only offered your opinion. Nor do you understand, after mention numerous times that owners often need to use their personal salary to make ends meet. I've been there, done that. You haven't/won't.

It's your shit, your diet. Your claim is she has plenty of money for insurance and so far have only offered your opinion. Nor do you understand, after mention numerous times that owners often need to use their personal salary to make ends meet. I've been there, done that. You haven't/won't.

This isn't many times. We are talking about THIS specific lady, of which is quoted as having multiple SUCCESSFUL stores. We are talking about if she takes the bare minimum salary of being the franchise owner of ONE store... and you are the fuck that said her employees make more than her.

You also keep saying that $39 an hour wage for a small business owner is not a lot of money. I'm not sure where the fuck you get that idea from. There are millions of small business owners that wish they were able to have a successful business and bring home $39 an hour. Do you understand that maybe where you live $39 an hour isn't much, but there are people that will work all their lives and NEVER bring home $82,000 a year.

My landlord owns a furniture store. He's owned it since the 70's. Do you think a 70 year old man would be working his own store without any other employees open to close 5 every day it is open every day of the year if he made $39 an hour? He would have some punk working it for $10 an hour plus commission while he sat on his lake at his house. In fact he tells me that the only reason he's not gone under despite all these years is because of the 8 apartments attached to the furniture store. And don't tell me he must not know how to run a business... he has a Doctorate degree in Educational Administration and has owned his store for over 40 years. There are many people like him all across the country.

And your fucked up argument that employees often times make more than the owners... please tell me how many employees of small businesses that make $39 an hour. Go ahead... tell me. There are people working for companies like GM and Carrier that aren't making $20 an hour, but you spout your mouth off about shit like this.

You don't know two shits about what you are talking about, your mission on this board is to follow me around to every thread and try to act like a dick. And you wonder why I treat you like shit. It's because you are a 60 year old baby that's jealous that I've been able to do so much in my life and gain so much experience that you could never do. Get over it.

You also keep saying that $39 an hour wage for a small business owner is not a lot of money. I'm not sure where the fuck you get that idea from.

It's because you are a 60 year old baby that's jealous that I've been able to do so much in my life and gain so much experience that you could never do. Get over it.
I get my opinion from owning a business for 32 years. $39/hr is not much and you are basing everything on assumptions.

You're are an idiot and likely got shit canned from anything you attempted to do. No one is jealous of you, go polish your little pecker somewhere else.

This bitch is dumber than a box of rocks. Look, if she owns five stores, has almost fifty employees, borrowed money from the government to purchase the stores, and yet neither she, nor her employees, can afford health insurance maybe, just maybe, she ought to go back to work for American Airlines where she did have insurance and those almost fifty people could be working somewhere that enables them to purchase health insurance as well.

Because I am going to tell you something, this bitch gets really sick, one of her employees has a heart attack, well YOU AND I are going to be footing their bills. I own my own business. I don't live on the lake. But I am pretty sure if I had all the money back that I have paid for health insurance in the last twenty years I could buy that bitches house on the lake WITH CASH.

So tell me, why the hell should I be on the hook for this dumb bitches medical care? And hell, I got to subsidize her loan to the SBA as well? Bullshit. Demand immediate payment for the loan and if it is not paid, garnish the businesses, shut their doors, and send this bitch back to American Airlines where I don't have to subsidize her piss poor business and backstop her health care.

You also keep saying that $39 an hour wage for a small business owner is not a lot of money. I'm not sure where the fuck you get that idea from.

It's because you are a 60 year old baby that's jealous that I've been able to do so much in my life and gain so much experience that you could never do. Get over it.
I get my opinion from owning a business for 32 years. $39/hr is not much and you are basing everything on assumptions.

You're are an idiot and likely got shit canned from anything you attempted to do. No one is jealous of you, go polish your little pecker somewhere else.

Are you talking about your business making $39 an hour... or YOU being able to pay yourself $39 an hour? Do you understand the difference? There is also a major difference in the types of small business...

Damn you are a grumpy old fuck.

According to this site... Fantastic Sams Franchise owners make $82,000 a year in SALARY, and that's not counting profits. Now I don't know if she makes that much per store, or if she only pays herself as an employee of one store, or if she has all 4 stores under a single franchisee corporation. So there are a lot of variables there.

1 Fantastic Sams Franchise Owner Salaries
Browse Fantastic Sams Salaries by Job Title →
Fantastic Sams Franchise Owners earn $82,000 annually, or $39 per hour, which is 31% higher than the national average for allFranchise Owners at $60,000 annually and 29% higher than the national salary average for all working Americans. The highest paid Franchise Owners work for Express Personnel Services at $128,000 annually and the lowest paid Franchise Owners work for Bonus Building Care at $23,000 annually.

Fantastic Sams Franchise Owner Salaries | CareerBliss

There is still no reason to make that much money and NOT be able to afford health insurance.
the average family health insurance plan costs over 10000 a year in premiums and has an 8000 dollar deductible

That's 22% of her income

That's 22% of her income IF she only draws the amount of franchising one store, not the multiple stores she has... and without counting profit bonuses.
you don't know if she makes that from every store

According to this site... Fantastic Sams Franchise owners make $82,000 a year in SALARY, and that's not counting profits. Now I don't know if she makes that much per store, or if she only pays herself as an employee of one store, or if she has all 4 stores under a single franchisee corporation. So there are a lot of variables there.

Fantastic Sams Franchise Owners earn $82,000 annually, or $39 per hour, which is 31% higher than the national average for allFranchise Owners at $60,000 annually and 29% higher than the national salary average for all working Americans. The highest paid Franchise Owners work for Express Personnel Services at $128,000 annually and the lowest paid Franchise Owners work for Bonus Building Care at $23,000 annually.

There is still no reason to make that much money and NOT be able to afford health insurance.
the average family health insurance plan costs over 10000 a year in premiums and has an 8000 dollar deductible

That's 22% of her income

That's 22% of her income IF she only draws the amount of franchising one store, not the multiple stores she has... and without counting profit bonuses.

I don't, but let me ask a common sense question. If Fantastic Sams sets up a business plan and budget for their franchisee owners to draw a Salary of $82,000 a year from a store, do you think she is only paying herself $82 K a year when she owns four or five stores? I'm not suggesting she is paying herself 4 to 5 times that in salary... but use some common sense about it. Now if it is in the budget for that, and she doesn't take it, it then goes into the store accounts as part of profit because that is less overhead. So in one way or another she's still getting it.

I don't understand why the right is holding this woman up as some kind of "victim". It seems to me the American taxpayer is the victim here. Before she had her business she worked at American Airlines. She had health insurance. Taxpayers were subsidizing nothing and if she got sick, taxpayers didn't have to pay for it. Now, she has a house on the lake and wears her pajamas all day sometimes. But, she borrowed money from the SBA, taxpayers are subsidizing the cost and backstopping the loan in case of default. And not only does she not have health insurance, she has 47 employees with no health insurance sticking their hands in people's hair every single day. Suddenly, the public is assuming all kinds of risk just so this fat ass bitch can call herself a "business owner". Honestly, I would just rather put her ass on food stamps and be done with it. Maybe those 47 employees can find a job with health insurance. There should be at least one at American Airlines.

This bitch is dumber than a box of rocks. Look, if she owns five stores, has almost fifty employees, borrowed money from the government to purchase the stores, and yet neither she, nor her employees, can afford health insurance maybe, just maybe, she ought to go back to work for American Airlines where she did have insurance and those almost fifty people could be working somewhere that enables them to purchase health insurance as well.
It's even dumber to pontificate without any facts. They had their business set up before obiecare came along.

Are you talking about your business making $39 an hour... or YOU being able to pay yourself $39 an hour? Do you understand the difference? There is also a major difference in the types of small business...

Damn you are a grumpy old fuck.
You're an immature punk and prove it every post. YOUR link said $39/hr. and I said so numerous times now.

You have nothing but feces to offer. Like always.

That's 22% of her income

I don't, but let me ask a common sense question. If Fantastic Sams sets up a business plan and budget for their franchisee owners to draw a Salary of $82,000 a year from a store, do you think she is only paying herself $82 K a year when she owns four or five stores? I'm not suggesting she is paying herself 4 to 5 times that in salary... but use some common sense about it. Now if it is in the budget for that, and she doesn't take it, it then goes into the store accounts as part of profit because that is less overhead. So in one way or another she's still getting it.
Your link said $39/hr. Not $39/hr times five.

Retard.

So in one way or another she's still getting it.

Not to mention all those tax write offs that business owners get.

Like our president, some of them don't pay any taxes at all.

She is an accountant for christ's sake. You can bet your bottom dollar she is availing herself of every single tax break imaginable. Notice, she got an SBA loan to buy her first unit and has a loan on EACH of her units. WTF---No honey, you pay for at least one unit completely and then borrow from private banks on that property. Get the hell off the government's teat.

Nope, she is sticking it to the American taxpayer at every opportunity. Hell, she is probably a LLC. When she has that stroke she will declare personal bankruptcy, skip out on the hospital bill leaving it for all of us, default on the SBA loans and leave the American people with five nasty ass shacks and a dozen or so salon stations, and have 47 people looking for a job. Meanwhile, she is back at her lake house in her pajamas watching LIfetime network and eating bon-bons paid for with her food stamps.

She is an accountant for christ's sake. You can bet your bottom dollar she is availing herself of every single tax break imaginable. Notice, she got an SBA loan to buy her first unit and has a loan on EACH of her units. WTF---No honey, you pay for at least one unit completely and then borrow from private banks on that property. Get the hell off the government's teat.

Nope, she is sticking it to the American taxpayer at every opportunity. Hell, she is probably a LLC. When she has that stroke she will declare personal bankruptcy, skip out on the hospital bill leaving it for all of us, default on the SBA loans and leave the American people with five nasty ass shacks and a dozen or so salon stations, and have 47 people looking for a job. Meanwhile, she is back at her lake house in her pajamas watching LIfetime network and eating bon-bons paid for with her food stamps.

Like I said earlier, she's just another whiney little bitch.

Like I said earlier, she's just another whiney little bitch.

She is a typical conservative idiot. The risks she so flippantly placed upon the backs of the American taxpayer, her friends, neighbors, customers, and employees. The risk that I spotted immediately. Well she, and notice all the conservatives on this board, don't even realize they are there. She feels so "entitled" to her irresponsibility she doesn't even realize the implications to those around her.

That's 22% of her income

There is no guaranteed income in any franchise.

The only figure I saw was an average income of all franchisees which would include those franchisees that also owned more than one store

Because I am going to tell you something, this bitch gets really sick, one of her employees has a heart attack, well YOU AND I are going to be footing their bills. I own my own business. I don't live on the lake. But I am pretty sure if I had all the money back that I have paid for health insurance in the last twenty years I could buy that bitches house on the lake WITH CASH.

So tell me, why the hell should I be on the hook for this dumb bitches medical care? And hell, I got to subsidize her loan to the SBA as well? Bullshit. Demand immediate payment for the loan and if it is not paid, garnish the businesses, shut their doors, and send this bitch back to American Airlines where I don't have to subsidize her piss poor business and backstop her health care.
no one is stopping her employees from buying insurance

She can't afford it with pre-tax dollars and yet you believe her employees can, with after tax dollars?

She can't afford it with pre-tax dollars and yet you believe her employees can, with after tax dollars?

General rule for deductible health-insurance premiums

In the medical expense pot, you can include premiums for health policies that cover doctors and hospitals (so-called major medical coverage), dental care, vision care, and specialized health policies that cover things like accidents and cancer. You cannot deduct premiums for insurance that cover loss of limbs or loss of earnings due to illness or injury.

How to deduct health-insurance premiums

That makes insurance premiums pre tax dollars on the back end

Forum List

Back