This nonsense is about to stop...

There's nothing left to this "movement" but the mentally ill, homeless people, drug pushers, junkies and assorted kinds of prostitutes. It's human trash. If they weren't in these "encampments" they'd be on the streets anyway scattered about. Garbage is garbage, and it's time to clean it up. There isn't anything "political" left about these OWS camps.

LOL.

Boy, do you have an unpleasant surprise coming.

I'll give you a hint to maybe help soften the blow. There is very little of Occupy left in the camps at this point. The movement is shifting tactics. When it emerges again, which it will next month, it will take most of you by surprise.
Bull shit son. All the REAL protesters had the sense to go home long ago. The only people left in these shit hole encampments are people that didn't have a home in the first place. This OWS joke just gave them an excuse to build a little homeless town where they legally couldn't build one before.

Last edited:
Bull shit son. All the REAL protesters had the sense to go home long ago. The only people left in these shit hole encampments are people that didn't have a home in the first place. This OWS joke just gave them an excuse to build a little homeless town.

I know that's what you want to believe, but I'm part of the movement and you are not. That means I know what I'm talking about here and you don't. The movement should not be too closely identified with "the camps." It was always bigger than that, and at this point its presence in the camps is almost nonexistent. Other tactics are being pursued. The movement has NOT gone away.

December 10. Keep your eyes open.

Revolution is in the air, police action only feeds it. It's not over, they are going to make every politician choose between the big banks and the American people, we all know which side republicans will choose, it remains to be seen where democrats will line up.

I know that's what you want to believe, but I'm part of the movement and you are not. That means I know what I'm talking about here and you don't. The movement should not be too closely identified with "the camps." It was always bigger than that, and at this point its presence in the camps is almost nonexistent. Other tactics are being pursued. The movement has NOT gone away.

December 10. Keep your eyes open.

OK, I'll bite...what are the stated goals of this movement? What do they want to achieve?

OK, I'll bite...what are the stated goals of this movement? What do they want to achieve?

Money out of politics. Democracy, not plutocracy. That's the sine qua non.

Other than that, reversal of the government policies that have resulted in the stagnation of most people's incomes and decline of living standards over the past 30 years, with all of the gains going to the richest people. This should follow from getting the money out of politics, though.

Of course, this has been stated before many times ("what do they want" was always a deceptive bit of propaganda), so if you really don't know what the movement wants to achieve, I doubt you'll understand what I'm saying here, either.

How many people here are getting their Occupy news from Rush or Glen or O'Reilly? Show of hands...

(and I'd like the links to back up all the nasty shit being said about the Occupiers... harassing school kids, really?)

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Guess what Pale Rider, a lot of those homeless were and are veterans. I met a number of them at my local Occupy. The Occupy camps provided more support for some of those vets than they ever got from the Government. Some local marines donated a battalion tent to our Occupy to get us through the winter. Try educating yourself from somewhere besides right-wing talk radio.

This is far from over. We'll go home when the corruption ends.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

1. Peaceably assembling does not include a right to camp out on public property for months demanding to be cleaned up after and the right to disrupt the lives of the rest of the population.

2. They are not petitioning the government for anything.. their entire purpose is to disrupt the private sector.

Nice try though.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Guess what Pale Rider, a lot of those homeless were and are veterans. I met a number of them at my local Occupy. The Occupy camps provided more support for some of those vets than they ever got from the Government. Some local marines donated a battalion tent to our Occupy to get us through the winter. Try educating yourself from somewhere besides right-wing talk radio.

Then you'll croak in a tent full of your own tepid squalor.

Have fun!!!!

Guess what dipshit... I'm a serviced connect disabled veteran, and I know fully well what kind of support there is for vets and what it takes to get that help, so don't talk to me like you've got one up on me assclown. Try educating yourself as to whom it is on this board you're talking to before you open that ignorant fucking pie hole in your fat, greasy face.

And to add to that, OWS isn't about veterans and their benefits, so nice try to deflect in all your holier than thou superior attitude bull shit.

Moron leftist jackoff. You'll go home when you're told to go home.

Last edited:

1. Peaceably assembling does not include a right to camp out on public property for months demanding to be cleaned up after and the right to disrupt the lives of the rest of the population.

2. They are not petitioning the government for anything.. their entire purpose is to disrupt the private sector.

Nice try though.

I don't see any time limitations in the first Amendment do you?

Thanks for your service Pale, it's a shame that so many of your compadres are getting screwed by the system. OWS is about a lot of things and yes, better support for vets is a big one.

Doesn't matter what they are for or against, populism scares the crap out of some people.

Think how much money we could save if we didn't have police. We could just assign some dumb assed liberal to be a hall monitor..

or some Conservative bitch like you to walk the streets with an assault rifle... eliminate dissent for the cost of a bullet.

ewe major in drama dew ewe? asswipe

Oh... I see. When it's you making a ridiculous comment, it's post worthy commentary, when it's me, it's drama. Got it.:eusa_whistle:

yeah to hell with the people , up with the police state.

man we are recovering and you want them beat out of the public square

You dumb or just conical.

When does a protest start and a right to property begin Stalin Jr.??

Oh yeah you're too stupid to know - then go ask you're leader dummy... Oh yeah you're a "voice" but you have a leader and you're leaderless...

This is a fantastic example of anarchy .....

There's nothing left to this "movement" but the mentally ill, homeless people, drug pushers, junkies and assorted kinds of prostitutes. It's human trash. If they weren't in these "encampments" they'd be on the streets anyway scattered about. Garbage is garbage, and it's time to clean it up. There isn't anything "political" left about these OWS camps.

Otherwise known as the poor and disaffected.

Wow, imagine that.... the exact same people that your side has made the most disenfranchised in this country... but those are the ones your side would rather line up against the wall and mow down with .50 caliber machine guns. after all, garbage is garbage, right? Or maybe just taze them and waterboard them.

Fuck you elitist scumbag.

No, just following the rules of assembly by getting permits like the Tea Party does and stop usurping the resources of the general public. Why shouldn;t they follow the rules? What makes them "outside of the law?"

Tea party activists audited by city of Richmond Va. Would that happen to Occupy protesters?

For tea party groups, the audit by Richmond, Va., highlights long-running complaints of a double standard in the treatment of activists. The audit also puts a spotlight on free-speech regulations.

Christian Science Monitor Nov 29, 2011
Tea party activists in Richmond, Va., watched as liberal Occupy Wall Street protesters paid nothing to use the same park that conservatives paid $8,500 to use for three of its "tax day" rallies. So the tea partyers pushed the issue by demanding a full refund of their fees.

Instead of a check, the Richmond Tea Party received a letter from the city saying it may have failed to pay taxes on ticket and food sales – and it should immediately prepare for an audit.

The city denies allegations that the audit warning was some kind of political retaliation or harassment. But for tea party groups, the city missive highlights long-running complaints of a double standard in the treatment of tea party activists.

But when the leaders of the local TPM try, at public meetings to ask the Richmond Mayor, he ducks out and won't take their questions about it.

1129-tea-party-richmond_full_380.jpg

Last edited:

No, just following the rules of assembly by getting permits like the Tea Party does and stop usurping the resources of the general public. Why shouldn;t they follow the rules? What makes them "outside of the law?"

Tea party activists audited by city of Richmond Va. Would that happen to Occupy protesters?

For tea party groups, the audit by Richmond, Va., highlights long-running complaints of a double standard in the treatment of activists. The audit also puts a spotlight on free-speech regulations.

Tea party activists in Richmond, Va., watched as liberal Occupy Wall Street protesters paid nothing to use the same park that conservatives paid $8,500 to use for three of its "tax day" rallies. So the tea partyers pushed the issue by demanding a full refund of their fees.

Instead of a check, the Richmond Tea Party received a letter from the city saying it may have failed to pay taxes on ticket and food sales – and it should immediately prepare for an audit.

The city denies allegations that the audit warning was some kind of political retaliation or harassment. But for tea party groups, the city missive highlights long-running complaints of a double standard in the treatment of tea party activists.

But when the leaders of the local TPM try, at public meetings, to ask the Richmond Mayor, he ducks out and won't take their questions about it.

Audit away, we will find what most people already know, TP rallies were organized by lobbyists with deep pockets and the OWS was truly an organic thing with no clear leaders to send a bill to, seriously, who would you contact in the OWS to send a bill to?

But when the leaders of the local TPM try, at public meetings, to ask the Richmond Mayor, he ducks out and won't take their questions about it.

Audit away, we will find what most people already know, TP rallies were organized by lobbyists with deep pockets and the OWS was truly an organic thing with no clear leaders to send a bill to, seriously, who would you contact in the OWS to send a bill to?

Tep party events are organized and paid for by people just like me; I've given, and so do others I know. We don't need any deep pockets, it's from the pockets of folks just like the bearded guy in the picture above, that funding comes.

Forum List

Back