This mother is a true

According to her religion, this mother was going above and beyond doing what was best for her kids.

Well you can bet no jihadist leaders will ever blow themselves up for the cause.

Just little kids who don't know any better and true believers looking for those seventy two virgins.

Talk about stupid people who let religion and death rule their lives.

Well you can bet no jihadist leaders will ever blow themselves up for the cause.

Just little kids who don't know any better and true believers looking for those seventy two virgins.

Its so sick, why don't people see if leaders do.this stuff.....hence then term leader!

Its so sick, why don't people see if leaders do.this stuff.....hence then term leader!

The leaders aren't that stupid that's why they get others to blow themselves up.

No way will those assholes die for the cause when there so others out there willing to do so for their ridiculous religion.

Christians do the same thing with trannies. Set their kids on them. Trannies are hard as fuck. I'd never fight a tranny much less set my kid on one.

religion makes cowards because they put their faith in a rescuer.

In the muzzie world they blow up so fast

In the catholic world, the kid would be raped first.
14956573_10153948624062797_8242434834188113812_n.jpg

Christians do the same thing with trannies. Set their kids on them. Trannies are hard as fuck. I'd never fight a tranny much less set my kid on one.

religion makes cowards because they put their faith in a rescuer.

The trumpkins will be learning that very lesson and very soon.

Forum List

Back