MERRY CHRISTMAS

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
To all who stop by have a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year..............
for those who don't believe in celebrating well I guess move along and be happy for whatever.

for those who don't believe in celebrating well I guess move along and be happy for whatever.

Awesome. My favorite. Merry Christmas to you, too.

Being a baby boomer a lot of the Christmas holiday songs I grew up with dealt with being away from home at Christmastime. Even now when I hear them I think for an instant of those WWII soldiers who were away from home fighting in Europe or in the Pacific. Then my thoughts immediately shift to our soldiers of today stationed throughout the world and their families. Merry Christmas to all and to those away protecting our freedoms, a special prayer for a joyful reunion for you and yours.

santa-is-wishing-merry-christmas-to-you.gif

Back to you all! I hope your holidays were great or even wonderful! And how were your january 6 holidays? I mean did you celebrate it too? If you don't know about this holiday then read about it. It's good one

Holy crap these guys and gals are that good

Pentatonix

This is my favorite....

Who are they?

An A Capella group from Arlington, Texas, a suburb of Ft Worth. They're very popular around here and are fantastic singers.

Pentatonix | New Music And Songs |

Where have they been hiding?

This group is great

Who are they?

An A Capella group from Arlington, Texas, a suburb of Ft Worth. They're very popular around here and are fantastic singers.

This group is great

You'll see if you open the link I provided. It's their official website and they spend a lot of their time on world tours. When they're home I take the whole family to see them.

Who are they?

This group is great

You'll see if you open the link I provided. It's their official website and they spend a lot of their time on world tours. When they're home I take the whole family to see them.

My last words on them.. Refreshing

Forum List

Back