Donald Trumps new reality for 2017

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
Make it so.....

basket of indictable.jpg

And these are just the cream of the crop. There are many more...

Last edited:
  • Banned
Nonsense. You are quoting the voices in your head.

• Banned
Your butthurt is simply never ending. I hope it gets infected.

Mike I want to hear from you in a few months after Tweet has been in office and I an assure you without any doubt, that prison photo, will include Tweet. You like sooo sooo many of his supporters are only fooling yourselves thinking this man is somehow gonna make your lives better. Yes, you voted in a white racist and yes for awhile, you are gonna feel good about it, just as the German people felt good after their love affair......and we all know how that shit ended, eh?

Mike I want to hear from you in a few months after Tweet has been in office and I an assure you without any doubt, that prison photo, will include Tweet. You like sooo sooo many of his supporters are only fooling yourselves thinking this man is somehow gonna make your lives better. Yes, you voted in a white racist and yes for awhile, you are gonna feel good about it, just as the German people felt good after their love affair......and we all know how that shit ended, eh?
If you are wrong, which you are, you will still claim the same nonsense. There is no point to you.

Trump is not interested in indicting anyone now.
Tweet played them white folk like fools he truly believe them to be. That man has no intentions of doing jack shit for these white fools and he knows it, they know it. The only people who will truly benefit from a Tweet white house is rich white people, a hand full of middle class rednecks and the Tweet brand and his family, that's it!!

If you are wrong, which you are, you will still claim the same nonsense. There is no point to you.
I challenge you or anyone here, to show one comment, posting anything....where I was wrong? I am never I repeat never ever wrong on any-thing, ever!!

I am soooooo happy we've got a white president who pains your stupid racist black ass as he does. What a great Christmas present for me!

I challenge you or anyone here, to show one comment, posting anything....where I was wrong? I am never I repeat never ever wrong on any-thing, ever!!
Which one of these is you?

black KKK.jpg

Yes, it ended with libtards trotting out Adolf Hitler when things aren't going their way. Thanks for the reminder.

Forum List

Back