This Little Girl Is Amazing. She Says It God Who Blessed Her.

Discussion in 'Religion and Ethics' started by Eightball, Feb 12, 2007.

1. Eightball

Eightball Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +252
    http://tinyurl.com/yxewot

This link will require that you have a media player software, and you must turn on your p.c. sound.

2. sitarro

sitarro Gold Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,001
    How do nonbelievers, maybe "doctors and scientists", explain this incredible young lady? I would love to hear it.

3. Eightball

Eightball Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +252
    I totally agree, but predictably, they will come up with some explanation that side-tracks any reference to divine intervention.:cuckoo:

Anyway......what an amazing story!:clap2:

4. Bullypulpit

Bullypulpit Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +379
    She is a prodigy. Nothing so unusual about that, history is filled with such examples. Nothing miraculous about it. Wonderful, yes. Miraculous...no. Divine intervention is little more than wishful thinking.

It would be interesting to see an active MRI and/or PET scan of her brain. She must have some interesting patterns of neural activity and neuronal connections.

5. Eightball

Eightball Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +252
    See! Nothing amazing! Just dissect her, you'll find she's just blood, tissues, and 9x% water, with some exceptional neuron transmitters in the old cranium. Nothing here to see folks. Move along.:eusa_wall:

Even the illiterate express more wisdom. I guess some folks live life with blinders, and other's actually see more in it than, electron conduits.
    My medical research PHD son would have a few words of wisdom for you Bully. He's currently working on a doctorate in Lung Cancer reasearch and is fully stippened and Scholarshiped. Even he see's the divine in human life and often it's intervention beyond science's domain.

6. Bullypulpit

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +379
    And that's his choice. Until objective, independently verifiable proof of the existence of some metaphysical, divine entity is presented, I'll stick with my choice not to believe in such. Just remember, yesterdays magic and witchcraft is today's science. ;)

7. Kagom

Kagom Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +141
    Video isn't working for me.

8. sitarro

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,001
    Obviously you have absolutely no understanding of what you saw in that video....if you actually bothered to watch it. Is that your "scientific" explanation? She's a prodigy? Science can't explain her.

She has never had a lesson, doesn't know how she does it, it just comes to her. She decides she wants to learn the piano and it takes her months to get better than talented people who are tutored their whole lives.

What is it like walking through life so blind and ordinary?

9. sitarro

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,001
    Objective, independently verifiable proof?:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Sure, you would admit that you were completely wrong.....yea.

10. Bullypulpit

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +379
    Maybe it's not God. Perhaps, as Buddhists believe and early Gnostic Christians believed, she is the reincarnation of one of the great masters such as Vermeers or Rembrandt. Or...could it be...SATAN? (kudos to Dana Carvey for the "Church Lady")

Lack of belief in a divine being takes none of the joy and meaning away from life. I am constantly amazed by the variety and diversity of life, and our ability to do good with it when we are unencumbered by the babblings of religion.