This just in!

Johann, your attitude of arrogance as well as your avatar remind us that Trump looks a lot like IL Duce. I'm tempted to call him Lil Benito. However I also remember that he hasn't DONE anything yet, so there is no grounds for complaint from me, just apprehension that he will keep some of his campaign promises spoken between self-aggrandizing self-promoting compliments about himself, and that he will not keep those that rebuild obsolete industries.

I'm just returning what the libs have been doing to us for the last 8 years with accrued interest.

So far, I haven't heard any official libs say they will do anything to make him a one term president, including stiff the nation if necessary. There is probably some fringe freak, like a lib Alex Jones, that nobody listens to, but no Pol has said they will obstruct. Where have you been this past 8 years?

PS, I love all the pomp and circumstance of this transfer, especially the spit and polish military. How about you?

Trump signing a YUUUGE stack of executive orders to undo Obama's liberal stupidity.

Nice to see Fox News cut away from the Irrelevant in Chief to focus on our President, someone who actually matters.

Obama this, which will never die.

comparison-withtime-1024x576.jpg

Trump signing a YUUUGE stack of executive orders to undo Obama's liberal stupidity.

Nice to see Fox News cut away from the Irrelevant in Chief to focus on our President, someone who actually matters.

I believe those were nominations he signed, johann.

Obama this, which will never die.

comparison-withtime-1024x576.jpg

Amazing how Obama squandered all that hope he promised . The American people are completely demoralized. Of course, regardless of politics, being the first knee grow in chief draws huge crowds

We'll see how big those crowds are in 4 years when Trump is reelected.

But we don't have to look far to find how disingenuous this post really is. We only have to look at the poster. This slimeball of an individual has been drinking the democratic Kool aid nonstop since I've got here and shamelessly backs democrats 100% period. They can do no wrong.

Ignoring Crooked Hillary's complete failure and the implosion of the Democratic party to point to the crowds generated at the historic inauguration of my first black president.

I say my, because you're not an American. The fact you still breath the air of decent men and live in a country of such great ancestors, is a disgrace to everything our brave men and women have died for.

Pack your shit up and move to Canada, and never look back. Or better yet, move to fucking mexico. Don't let the big trump doors hit you on the ass on the way out. And don't ever come back. Not even on vacation.

It gets better LOL .....

Watch this ....while President Trump was being sworn a snowflake had a meltdown......and starts yelling "nooooo" in a guttural voice

This made my day......nah......made my whole year! :laugh: :laugh: :lmao:

Too bad what you say, Johann, means anything, because it is not true.

Trump's only hope was to have a candidate as damaged as HRC.

So America is thanking the Alt Right for getting rid of HRC, and the rest of the nation is getting ready to get rid of Trump.

I love America!

See, gipper, you merely reveal yourself as a low-info pseudo-libertarian fake news type of guy.

What an asshole Trump is.

Obama has been far more gracious and mature towards Trump.

Tough times require tough measures.....

Tough times occurred in 2008 when the economy tanked, and 2009 when it looked like we could actually have a second Great Depression. Did Obama tweet "I fired Bush"? There's no excusing arrogant assholery.

What is happening now - the economy is humming, unemployment is finally lower than it was in 2009...do not qualify as "tough times".

Tough times occurred in 2008 when the economy tanked, and 2009 when it looked like we could actually have a second Great Depression. Did Obama tweet "I fired Bush"? There's no excusing arrogant assholery.

What is happening now - the economy is humming, unemployment is finally lower than it was in 2009...do not qualify as "tough times".

Ask those who have no jobs if these are tough times or not. People also need to lighten up. I am not sure if Trump actually tweeted it or if it is fake. I am searching for it still and cannot find it... patience, right?

Ask those who have no jobs if these are tough times or not. People also need to lighten up. I am not sure if Trump actually tweeted it or if it is fake. I am searching for it still and cannot find it... patience, right?

And I don't disagree...but we should also keep things in perspective - it was a lot worse in 2009 and the years following. It was many times worse in the 1930's....

Trump's speech was full of darkness and gave a very negative view of our country now. I don't agree with that.

Maybe we need some perspective....

Forum List

Back