This is why we need to tax the wealthy

Give aways for the enticement of vote's benefit no one but the elite, otherwise it's for the very folk's you knucklehead's claim to be against.. 😂

One just can't make the idiocy up, I tell ya folk's. 😂
Hey moron only small sliver of the electorate even qualify for programs such as food stamps.

Until he wasn't... All dog's have their day, and I guess Hitler wasn't the exception.
I know how bad Hitler turned out. But on this topic about him, I only speak of what he accomplished for his country at that time ... but screwed up by going to war.

Between the two parties, democrats is the only party that has polices that benefit the poor and middle class.
So, as you see this, the Government is there to benefit just the poor and the middle class. Actually the Government has concluded there are 5 classes. So your system gives the finger to 3 of the American classes.

It creates a bogus right that is denied to the balance of American citizens.
That’s obviously not the point. The point is that people in general do not vote for democrats with the expectation they will get those benefits. In general, democrats who do not get the benefits still like the idea that the program goes to those who really need it.

So, as you see this, the Government is there to benefit just the poor and the middle class. Actually the Government has concluded there are 5 classes. So your system gives the finger to 3 of the American classes.
I have no idea what youre talking about but I really don’t care because anyone who gets programs like SNAP have to have a dirt income with dependents to even qualify.

That’s obviously not the point. The point is that people in general do not vote for democrats with the expectation they will get those benefits. In general, democrats who do not get the benefits still like the idea that the program goes to those who really need it.
It is amazing to read claims made by Democrats. They are not doing good for the nation. They have selected several groups for a reason. To get their votes. But this means for the rest of the nation, they get nothing. We for example are hurt by illegals. Democrats crave them to get votes. If not today, not too far into the future.

I have no idea what youre talking about but I really don’t care because anyone who gets programs like SNAP have to have a dirt income with dependents to even qualify.
Have you benefited from the Democrats programs such as snap?

This nation does not operate on 3 classes. It operates on 5 classes.

Have you benefited from the Democrats programs such as snap?

This nation does not operate on 3 classes. It operates on 5 classes.
Nope never in my life. I just don’t have the selfish attitude you do about it. Some people genuinely need it.

Nope never in my life. I just don’t have the selfish attitude you do about it. Some people genuinely need it.
You see the Government as a poor persons revenue stream. But in this country, how can one be poor? They have to work at being poor.

You see the Government as a poor persons revenue stream. But in this country, how can one be poor? They have to work at being poor.
What are you even talking about? Most poor people have jobs. For anyone able bodied, they must have a job to qualify for SNAP. Such people would prefer to have jobs anyway because the benefits they get are peanuts. It isn’t nearly enough to live off of by itself. Are you actually not even aware that is true?

What are you even talking about? Most poor people have jobs. For anyone able bodied, they must have a job to qualify for SNAP. Such people would prefer to have jobs anyway because the benefits they get are peanuts. It isn’t nearly enough to live off of by itself. Are you actually not even aware that is true?
I will repeat myself since what you said is not about what I said. So you rally for people to be poor?

I will repeat myself since what you said is not about what I said. So you rally for people to be poor?
What does that even mean? Do you even know?

Forum List

Back