This Is Why Democrats and RINO's Want the Invasion via Cloward-Piven -- It's To Take Away the POWER of the White Vote

That's correct. White's are who created this country. We created the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. Now, for some reason, the left and RINO's want to eliminate White's from being the majority and being IN Charge of Society, Culture, and Traditions. Why?

This is the reason and we can't allow it to happen, AT ALL COSTS!
View attachment 894532
Yup. You will be a barely tolerated minority soon enough.

Not the way I see it. Republicans never made my life as a gay man any easier. My life may have been a lot better and more complete if sane heads ruled years ago when our rights to marry and live fuller lives was denied again and again. It finally came , with no help from the republicans ; but too late for me in this life. Maybe next time around the bigots will be gone.
Legal marriage isn’t a right. It’s a privilege that requires qualifying criteria. No one has a right to subsidization.

Not the way I see it. Republicans never made my life as a gay man any easier. My life may have been a lot better and more complete if sane heads ruled years ago when our rights to marry and live fuller lives was denied again and again. It finally came , with no help from the republicans ; but too late for me in this life. Maybe next time around the bigots will be gone.

Joey xiden has the border wide open. Tens of millions are invading this country. Everywhere the infrastructure is failing.

That IS the goal.

DEMOFASCISTS are running this shit show.

No one else.

Legal marriage isn’t a right. It’s a privilege that requires qualifying criteria. No one has a right to subsidization.
Don't tell me , you're a republican . I've heard it all before. So the government is subsidizing heterosexual marriages. What happened to equality and justice for all. Two bedrock principles of the US.

Numbers don't lie and we don't have the long-term numbers , best to roll with whatever you believe the punches are. Wether they exist or not is a personal decision. I don't worry about anything anymore. Seen far to much BS and drama in my life.
why does lenny hate capitalism?

lennypartiv perhaps if you white guys got off of drugs anmd showed up at work occasionally without a workman's comp claim america's job creators might find a job for you.

That's correct. White's are who created this country. We created the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. Now, for some reason, the left and RINO's want to eliminate White's from being the majority and being IN Charge of Society, Culture, and Traditions. Why?

This is the reason and we can't allow it to happen, AT ALL COSTS!
View attachment 894532
Do you make your hoods out of old sheets or do you buy new material for them?

Replacement is a real thing.

That's true whether people want to admit it or not. It isn't racism or any other such lazy and pedestrian hand waving dismissal.

America is the strongest and most independent country in the world, at least in the top three. America was built completely built and maintained for hundreds of years almost entirely by white people. It went from nothing to a world super power in record time. Almost all of the worlds biggest and most powerful nations were built by white people, and Asians.

For a new world to rise America has to fall, or at least be drastically changed. If white christians weren't being hamstrung as much as they are right now we wouldn't be as weak as we are.

It is no coincidence with all the illegals flooding in, surges of non whites in positions of power, politicians trying to be political for other countries, foreigners demanding America conform to their cultures and religions and so on that America is at its very weakest.

It's easily observable if you simply just look at what's happening. Don't look at the social agenda slogans or rhetorics being handed or anything. Forget political agendas as well from different parties. Just look at what's happening.

That's true whether people want to admit it or not. It isn't racism or any other such lazy and pedestrian hand waving dismissal.

America is the strongest and most independent country in the world, at least in the top three. America was built completely built and maintained for hundreds of years almost entirely by white people. It went from nothing to a world super power in record time. Almost all of the worlds biggest and most powerful nations were built by white people, and Asians.

For a new world to rise America has to fall, or at least be drastically changed. If white christians weren't being hamstrung as much as they are right now we wouldn't be as weak as we are.

It is no coincidence with all the illegals flooding in, surges of non whites in positions of power, politicians trying to be political for other countries, foreigners demanding America conform to their cultures and religions and so on that America is at its very weakest.

It's easily observable if you simply just look at what's happening. Don't look at the social agenda slogans or rhetorics being handed or anything. Forget political agendas as well from different parties. Just look at what's happening.
What's observable is that you aren't those whites. You're poor 4th or 5th generation stock from the ruling whites. Now you're just ignorant and lazy fucktards holding out your hand for participation trophies. If you can't maintain and keep dominion over your country then you aren't superior. The proof is in the pudding, Puddin'. :itsok:

Forum List

Back