This Is Why Democrats and RINO's Want the Invasion via Cloward-Piven -- It's To Take Away the POWER of the White Vote

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
That's correct. White's are who created this country. We created the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. Now, for some reason, the left and RINO's want to eliminate White's from being the majority and being IN Charge of Society, Culture, and Traditions. Why?

This is the reason and we can't allow it to happen, AT ALL COSTS!
CvZFaA4WAAo95v1.jpg_large.jpg

You’re supposed to HIDE your racism

Now you fuckers say the “quiet part” out loud

That's correct. White's are who created this country. We created the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. Now, for some reason, the left and RINO's want to eliminate White's from being the majority and being IN Charge of Society, Culture, and Traditions. Why?

View attachment 894532

Has nothing to do with the color of skin. Has everything to do with destroying the USA.

Oh yes it does. Don't be naive!

No, it doesn't. The USA could be populated entirely by brown people and it wouldn't matter. The goal is to destroy the last country on Earth that has the level of personal freedom that we enjoy.

That's what it is about.

You bleating your white supremacist bullshit weakens your claims.

View attachment 894532
If you are attempting to keep America " white " you lost that argument , we will be a majority non -white nation by 2045 even if another immigrant didn't enter the US again. Most white women ( 87.1% ) are beyond their child-bearing years and that number is only going to decrease. The same thing is happening all around the world. So much for white power.

No, it doesn't. The USA could be populated entirely by brown people and it wouldn't matter. The goal is to destroy the last country on Earth that has the level of personal freedom that we enjoy.

That's what it is about.

You bleating your white supremacist bullshit weakens your claims.
Agreed the republicans are out to destroy the US.

Replacement is a real thing.
Numbers don't lie and we don't have the long-term numbers , best to roll with whatever you believe the punches are. Wether they exist or not is a personal decision. I don't worry about anything anymore. Seen far to much BS and drama in my life.

It's the demofascists who are doing it.
Not the way I see it. Republicans never made my life as a gay man any easier. My life may have been a lot better and more complete if sane heads ruled years ago when our rights to marry and live fuller lives was denied again and again. It finally came , with no help from the republicans ; but too late for me in this life. Maybe next time around the bigots will be gone.

Forum List

Back