This Is Why Colored People Aren't Taken Seriously

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you see this article.......they defined me out of the group.

"University Of Maryland Creates New Racial Category: ‘Students Of Color Minus Asian’​

...a chart comparing freshman admissions rates at the University of Maryland between two categories, “White or Asian students” and “Students of Color minus Asian.”

The photo has the University of Maryland’s logo attached at the bottom. The chart compared admissions and enrollment rates among freshmen in the fall of 2017 to admissions rates in the fall of 2021. The data showed that general admissions have gone up as have average weighted GPAs, according to the chart posted by journalist Christopher Rufo.

The chart classifies students by race, though the university opted to create a new racial category called “Students of Color minus Asian.” Asian students aged 18-24 have the highest nationwide college enrollment rates, averaging approximately 60 percent, according to a 2020 study by the National Center for Education Statistics.

The university’s Diversity and Inclusion Dashboard similarly creates a separate category for Asian students. The university boasts of its “underrepresented minority” category, which includes students who are “African-American/Black, Hispanic, American Indian, and Native Hawaiian.”

University Of Maryland Creates New Racial Category: ‘Students Of Color Minus Asian’

A photo emerged of a chart comparing freshman admissions rates between two categories, “White or Asian students” and “Students of Color minus Asian.”
dailycaller.com

Looks like I ain't one no mo'.....
Asians aren't defined out of anything.

So does this means I can call you whitey, since whites have given each other that name?

1637112212402.png

I apologize ahead of time if this topic offends any black people because I'm not saying all blacks are guilty of this,.. but WAY too many of them are and even this guy agrees with me. Too many of them think because they're black they shouldn't be accountable for anything. At least, that's the way it seems.

This nonsense is why I avoid black areas like the plague. I 5hink they were crack babies. They just act insane

If somebody wants to call me a cracker then call me a cracker. That's no skin off my back. I just let it go in one ear and out the other because I'm not a crybaby. Oh yeah, and obviously I'm not racist, if I was,.. I would be calling them ******* and not want to associate with them and stuff.

Because of their skin? Like somebody else already mentioned probably not.
How do you know black criminals feel they shouldn’t be held accountable solely because of skin color? Do have any data?

This nonsense is why I avoid black areas like the plague. I 5hink they were crack babies. They just act insane
You live in meth land with a opiod chaser and you're talking about blacks?

The most important thing, imo, is to use words that will be easily understood by your listener or reader. Isn't that what communication is all about?.

The terms being discussed - colored, people of color, negro - are pretty harmless when one considers the many truly derogatory terms that could be used.

Blacks can choose to be called whatever they want. But it seems a bit unfair to expect all other people to keep up with, or even to care about, black preferences. Especially when they seem to change almost daily.

Add to that the fact that so many blacks seem to go through every single day looking and waiting for something, anything, to be offended about, and it quickly becomes obvious that no matter what word choices are made, some people will choose to be offended.
Who decides what is derogatory?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
How do you know black criminals feel they shouldn’t be held accountable solely because of skin color? Do have any data?
No she doesn't, but she gets cosigned by other racists so she thinks her opinion means something.

More of the us vs whitey syndrome. Shades of mud isn't a "color"
Whites burn themselves up trying to look like mud. Whites trying to turn black is a multi billion dollar industry.

Maybe because of the way they act and what they say? Didn't you even watch the video? Btw, I apologize if I was a bit snappy with you last night, but you were acting pretty bitchy just saying. It's none of your business what other people say. Other than being able to control it on the forum because you're a staff member you really can't do anything about it.

Funny. To be equal, the bit would be, "do too many white criminals feel they shouldn't be held accountable BECAUSE THEY ARE WHITE".

And, the obvious answer is, "NO". For obvious reasons.
Got any data to show any feel that way due to skin color aside from your opinion?

Maybe because of the way they act and what they say? Didn't you even watch the video?

That is one video. Period. How that applies to all or why it should be taken as gospel I don’t know since there are some 42 million African Americans in the US…

Btw, I apologize if I was a bit snappy with you last night, but you were acting pretty bitchy just saying. It's none of your business what other people say. Other than being able to control it on the forum because you're a staff member you really can't do anything about it.
I’m not sure what you mean. Mods can post as members the same as you. I’m not controlling anything in that thread. It sounds like you are saying I am not allowed to express my opinions in that thread the same as anyone else. Is that it?

That is one video. Period. How that applies to all or why it should be taken as gospel I don’t know since there are some 42 million African Americans in the US…

I’m not sure what you mean. Mods can post as members the same as you. I’m not controlling anything in that thread. It sounds like you are saying I am not allowed to express my opinions in that thread the same as anyone else. Is that it?

It's in a lot of videos and there is a difference between simply having an opinion and preaching a sermon about it. I'm not going to go around worrying if every little thing I say offends somebody if they aren't close to me period.

It's in a lot of videos and there is a difference between simply having an opinion and preaching a sermon about it. I'm not going to go around worrying if every little thing I say offends somebody if they aren't close to me period.
Not giving a damn what insane leftists think should be the goal of every right minded American

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back