This is what all parents need to do with their kids

Since this is where the democrats are pushing us I would love to see the court trial where the school has to prove beyond a reasonable doubt there are more than two genders.

They better. I mean, or is this another settled science no one can even challenge without any concrete, graphable science behind it to settle it?

---everyone just murmurs to themselves and agrees not to discuss it?

What kind of sick fucking bullcrap is that???

So this kid walks into school with a shirt saying, "There are only two genders".

They sent him home

So he came in again with the same shirt, again, they sent him home

Now the parents are suing the George Soros school for violating his free speech.

This is one way to keep up with the Joe Biden inflation, and I encourage all of you to find Leftists to sue like they have done to Trump

The GOP certainly won't fight Leftist, so it is up to the average citizen.

This one is a grey area, admittedly. The schools are govt-run, so the students do have free speech rights. On the other hand, most districts have a policy about "educational environment" and so ban shirts with profanity, etc.

You're still retarded and a liar. Trump partied with pedophiles. And guess who sucks trump's cock....you
People like Joe change their stripes for pure power. They will screw you over when the time comes. And it fits the narrative forced by the decline of our nation through economics. Trump did not stop the gay movements or abortions. He also backed up Christians more than the Republicans who spout to be religious have done. Issues are a quagmire at times.

Much like other scientific facts? Like there are only two genders? What about 2+2=4. Would that one be disruptive?

I’m trying to figure out which absolute facts are disruptive to the educational environment.
2+2=4 would probably not be disruptive in the educational environment.....unless of course the person wearing it drew so much attention to themselves explaining constantly to everyone who saw the message wtf it was supposed to mean and why the fuck they had it printed on their shirt.

See how that works?

How about this message that I used to wear printed on a T-shirt....

"ADAM AND EVE WERE APES"

Would that be disruptive to an educational environment ya think?
It's just a scientific fact.

2+2=4 would probably not be disruptive in the educational environment.....unless of course the person wearing it drew so much attention to themselves explaining constantly to everyone who saw the message wtf it was supposed to mean and why the fuck they had it printed on their shirt.

See how that works?

How about this message that I used to wear printed on a T-shirt....

"ADAM AND EVE WERE APES"

Would that be disruptive to an educational environment ya think?
It's just a scientific fact.
Science never proved that. That’s not a scientific statement it’s a religious statement.

No.
It's pretty much proven.
But thank you for proving my point about disruptive, distracting messages on clothing.
Pretty much? WTF is pretty much? Other than a wild ass guess or wishful thinking.

Two genders isn’t pretty much. That is a dead solid fact. Irrefutable. So how is it possible an irrefutable fact can be disruptive.

What fucking dress code? Is it the offend no leftist rule?
Snowflakes
I see I'm off ignore. No staying power....(your life story).

Having something inflammatory on your dress is violating the school dress code.

It also helps to not be a prick. His parents are not serving him well. Look how you turned out....

its not my opinion,, its a biological fact backed up by thousands of yrs of science,,,

sorry if that offends you,,
The same argument was made about negros. They were wrong. Sorry if that offends you.

Often it was made by democratic politicians of the time...I went there first

The same argument was made about negros. They were wrong. Sorry if that offends you.

Often it was made by democratic politicians of the time...I went there first
pointing out your previous mistakes should be a clue to you,,

Forum List

Back