This is what all parents need to do with their kids

It is not an opinion.
Simple scientific fact based upon biological certainties.
And these days a shirt saying "There are only two genders" is obviously directed at a single group as well.
Right?
Yes, it is fact for every human being. Either you're a male or female, sometimes one is born with both parts. That does make them either male or female, but that still makes only two genders.

it is a demonstrable SCIENCE FACT that there are only two genders!
Not true.

Likes Boys
Likes Girls
AC/DC
Volcels (wants none)
Incels (can't get none)

Ice Cream is mostly Cream, milk, sugar, and eggs, with flavorings.....?????

So if Jeffrey Dahmer had perceived himself as a vegetarian doing good for the planet then he would be free to keep eating people, too?

The key words in your soliloquy were: IN THE MIND, which means it is pure imagination. Fantasy.
How do you know he didn't feel just that way? Kind of stupid though to think he should be free even if that were his reason for gobbling those people up and keeping body parts like he did. If these Trans-folks are eating people they're fucking like your pal Jeff did, well I'm all against it.

It's actually one of the first social constructs imprinted in our minds at a very early age. Most people identify with the sex they were born with.

yes it is,, thats a personal opinion and they are welcome to have it,, but like every right yours end where mine begin,,,

so dont push your mental disorder on me or anyone that disagrees with you,,

You don't have the right to bully anyones children because they don't believe your crap, they believe in the science.

Keep your hate filled rage away from the kids.

You don't have the right to bully anyones children because they don't believe your crap, they believe in the science.

Keep your hate filled rage away from the kids.
like the kid being bullied by the school,,

yeah you need to stay away from them,,

Forum List

Back