This is the silliness we get from Liberals on gun control.

Flash

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2014
Florida
You can't trust Liberals to be reasonable on anything, especially gun control.

This is just an example of their stupidity when it comes to ideas on protecting our children.

Idiot Moon Bats. The scum of this country.

You Realize Arming Teachers Is Going To Lead To Black Students Getting Murdered By Their Teacher, Right?

You Realize Arming Teachers Is Going To Lead To Black Students Getting Murdered By Their Teacher, Right?
If you give public employees guns they will turn them on black people.

But there’s one more problem that I’m sure most white people haven’t thought about yet: arming American teachers will directly result in students of color being shot to death at school.

I know that because the only other group of public employees that is armed at the behest of the state shoots unarmed people of color on the reg. The cops actually receive extensive training on how to use their firearms, how to asses threats, and how to deescalate situations, and yet they still murder innocent civilians all the time.

Giving a teacher a gun is ASKING them to be afraid. It makes poor judgment a homicidal offense. And that danger will be borne by black and brown students. The students who make teachers “afraid” just by their very existence.

We’ll be telling teachers to shoot armed terrorists breaching the school. What’s really going to happen is an unarmed black truant loitering in a hallway he’s not supposed to be in who gets shot eight times by the jumpy choir director.

Oh, she’ll feel just awful about her mistake. But a jury of her peers will never convict her of a crime.

One can assume that the legal system will treat armed teachers just like cops. Civilians are not allowed to discharge their weapons in public places except in the most extreme of circumstances, but cops are allowed to pop a cap in anything that frightens them. We’ve learned that cops are cowards who are easily spooked. The bar for a frightened teacher will be even lower. Having told the community that armed teachers are necessary to protect children, no jury is going to convict a teacher just because he or she mistakenly perceived a threat. And white America will rally around the poor teacher who emptied his clip into a “loud,” “aggressive” student of color who “has a history” of smoking cigarettes behind the school and getting into fights.

LOL They've done went and jumped the shark

Oh wait the author is black....who woulda thunk it

I'm not onboard with this "arm the teachers movement". That said; I am against schools being "Free Fire Zones". As such, if a teacher has the permit, and will to conceal carry; I support that decision.
As far as securing our schools we already know what works, and what to do. Its just a matter of doing it. Make our schools as secure as any courthouse, public sporting event, hospital, or airport. This isn't rocket science people. We have police. Use them.
But don't look to the leftists in supporting this obvious, easy, and common sense decision. Because if we were to succeed in securing our schools, that would simply close one more avenue they rely on for "gun control".
So... Conservatives; it's going to be up to us to make our schools safer. We unfortunately; will be on our own in this endeavor...

• Banned
My wife taught school for 30 years. She thinks it is a great idea for teachers to have the ability to protect themselves and their students.

She told me she probably wouldn't shoot any of her Black students.

They would only get shot if they were doing something wrong.
A side effect may be better behaved students.

I'm not onboard with this "arm the teachers movement". That said; I am against schools being "Free Fire Zones". As such, if a teacher has the permit, and will to conceal carry; I support that decision.
As far as securing our schools we already know what works, and what to do. Its just a matter of doing it. Make our schools as secure as any courthouse, public sporting event, hospital, or airport. This isn't rocket science people. We have police. Use them.
But don't look to the leftists in supporting this obvious, easy, and common sense decision. Because if we were to succeed in securing our schools, that would simply close one more avenue they rely on for "gun control".
So... Conservatives; it's going to be up to us to make our schools safer. We unfortunately; will be on our own in this endeavor...
I don't disagree with this idea, in theory. What I fear is that schools will be on their own to set up the rules for teachers to carry and they will cheap out. Armed but untrained people running around in schools is a recipe for disaster. For every shooter stopped I'm predicting 10 gun accidents or mistaken uses so students will be no safer than they are now.

This is just an example of their stupidity when it comes to ideas on protecting our children.

But there’s one more problem that I’m sure most white people haven’t thought about yet: arming American teachers will directly result in students of color being shot to death at school.

I know that because the only other group of public employees that is armed at the behest of the state shoots unarmed people of color on the reg. The cops actually receive extensive training on how to use their firearms, how to asses threats, and how to deescalate situations, and yet they still murder innocent civilians all the time.

Giving a teacher a gun is ASKING them to be afraid. It makes poor judgment a homicidal offense. And that danger will be borne by black and brown students. The students who make teachers “afraid” just by their very existence.

We’ll be telling teachers to shoot armed terrorists breaching the school. What’s really going to happen is an unarmed black truant loitering in a hallway he’s not supposed to be in who gets shot eight times by the jumpy choir director.

Oh, she’ll feel just awful about her mistake. But a jury of her peers will never convict her of a crime.

One can assume that the legal system will treat armed teachers just like cops. Civilians are not allowed to discharge their weapons in public places except in the most extreme of circumstances, but cops are allowed to pop a cap in anything that frightens them. We’ve learned that cops are cowards who are easily spooked. The bar for a frightened teacher will be even lower. Having told the community that armed teachers are necessary to protect children, no jury is going to convict a teacher just because he or she mistakenly perceived a threat. And white America will rally around the poor teacher who emptied his clip into a “loud,” “aggressive” student of color who “has a history” of smoking cigarettes behind the school and getting into fights.
You make it sound like a bad thing.

I bet they don't know that the inner city schools in Cleveland, Ohio have had metal detectors and armed security for ten years and there have not had any shootings! The left will never admit to what works, unless it fits their narrative!

Banks are prisons, hospitals are prisons, airports are prisons, many large corporations are prisons, we provide security to any place that is valuable to us.....except our schools. How the fuck does that make sense?
2018-02-23_11-07-11.png

What special brand of stupid do you consume when you presume to hear many when it's really just one..liberal???

LOL They've done went and jumped the shark

project much?

:cuckoo:

Aren't you late for court? :abgg2q.jpg:

phones don't work in court, nutbar?

s'matter, wackjob, don't like being called on being the troll you are?

As you troll? Again, you're no lawyer LOL But keep looking stupid as you continue the charade

says righitwngnut harpy troll...

see, I keep telling you uneducated losers I don't need to lie to you. what you think is meaningless in my life.

if you need validation from strangers on the internet, seek help, harpy.

I don't disagree with this idea, in theory. What I fear is that schools will be on their own to set up the rules for teachers to carry and they will cheap out. Armed but untrained people running around in schools is a recipe for disaster. For every shooter stopped I'm predicting 10 gun accidents or mistaken uses so students will be no safer than they are now.
That's why the core "protection" aspect should be done by the police. They are trained, and if the State police spearheaded the task, they could ensure uniform training, and conformity standards, and protocols.
The odd armed teacher would, and should be the absolute last resort.

I'm not onboard with this "arm the teachers movement". That said; I am against schools being "Free Fire Zones". As such, if a teacher has the permit, and will to conceal carry; I support that decision

That's what "arming the teachers" means. Allowing ones with CC permits to CC.

I haven't seen anyone advocate allowing teachers without training to bring guns in schools.

BTW, it doesn't just mean "teachers." There are also administrators and other employees who could be trained to use guns safely and have a permit to CC

That's why the core "protection" aspect should be done by the police. They are trained, and if the State police spearheaded the task, they could ensure uniform training, and conformity standards, and protocols.
The odd armed teacher would, and should be the absolute last resort.
So conservatives are ready to grow government and raise taxes or grow the deficit to fund more police? That has not been their record to date. The GOP tax cut may be the shortest tax cut in history it seems.

Forum List

Back