This is the silliness we get from Liberals on gun control.

The left are retards but that doesn't mean they aren't dangerous.

I'm going to start stockpiling weapons.

That's why the core "protection" aspect should be done by the police. They are trained, and if the State police spearheaded the task, they could ensure uniform training, and conformity standards, and protocols.
The odd armed teacher would, and should be the absolute last resort.
So conservatives are ready to grow government and raise taxes or grow the deficit to fund more police? That has not been their record to date. The GOP tax cut may be the shortest tax cut in history it seems.
Did you not read the part where I suggested "State Police"?

Did you not read the part where I suggested "State Police"?
Where is the money for the "State Police" going to come from?
That's up to the states, just like the money for the schools to begin with.
So if the Feds lower taxes and the State raise taxes seems like the tax cuts were a wash.
Pure conjecture. No one has even attempted to tabulate the cost. And most Americans across all states are willing to fund school security. Except the hardcore leftists who try to obfuscate the issue.

Pure conjecture. No one has even attempted to tabulate the cost. And most Americans across all states are willing to fund school security. Except the hardcore leftists who try to obfuscate the issue.
Maybe but it seems like more police = more taxes. Are you willing to support a tax increase aimed at school security? The GOP has already become the party of increased deficits, why not become the tax and spend party too?

Maybe but it seems like more police = more taxes. Are you willing to support a tax increase aimed at school security? The GOP has already become the party of increased deficits, why not become the tax and spend party too?
Yes. As are most parents. In addition the taxation aspect can be handled at local levels. Increasing security works, and is free of any constitutional wrangling which only delays a solution that can benefit our children tomorrow.
If all you really want is to take guns, and limit gun rights; just come out and say it.
If you want our children protected; join with those of us who are trying to make it happen. This issue can have a simple, effective bipartisan solution. Let's make it happen.

Until we overhaul the entire education system, which would mean getting rid of every john lennon Marxist hippy pothead piece of shit professor with tenure, then we will have young minds saturated with the "evils of the free market."

Until our pathetic marxist messages change in our perverted godless hypocritical entertainment industry.

Until our pathetic American hating media members are imprisoned or even executed for DELIBERATELY repoting false information or DELIBERATELY omit information in order to commit high treason.

Until we stop activist left wing marxist judges who are nothing but dirty scumbags under black robes.

We are fighting a losing battle. Remember who the ruler of this world is. Those institutions absolutely own the hearts and minds of our collective psyche.

Last edited:
Yes. As are most parents. In addition the taxation aspect can be handled at local levels. Increasing security works, and is free of any constitutional wrangling which only delays a solution that can benefit our children tomorrow.
If all you really want is to take guns, and limit gun rights; just come out and say it.
If you want our children protected; join with those of us who are trying to make it happen. This issue can have a simple, effective bipartisan solution. Let's make it happen.
Unless you have a fully automatic weapon, armor-piercing ammo, or a magazine that holds more than (about) 10 rounds I have no interest in confiscating anything. What I want are practical, long-term solutions and I'm just not convinced more police or more guns in schools are answer. More police will only last until the next budget cycle when someone proposes cutting them to save money, they will be victims of their own success. As for more guns in school in the hands of amateurs, that is an accident waiting to happen. That is my gut talking but if a school system, other than mine, wants to test out the theory, I wish them good luck.

Unless you have a fully automatic weapon, armor-piercing ammo, or a magazine that holds more than (about) 10 rounds I have no interest in confiscating anything. What I want are practical, long-term solutions and I'm just not convinced more police or more guns in schools are answer. More police will only last until the next budget cycle when someone proposes cutting them to save money, they will be victims of their own success. As for more guns in school in the hands of amateurs, that is an accident waiting to happen. That is my gut talking but if a school system, other than mine, wants to test out the theory, I wish them good luck.
Typical leftist ideology. Demand a solution that someone else pays for...

You can't trust Liberals to be reasonable on anything, especially gun control.

This is just an example of their stupidity when it comes to ideas on protecting our children.

Idiot Moon Bats. The scum of this country.

You Realize Arming Teachers Is Going To Lead To Black Students Getting Murdered By Their Teacher, Right?

You Realize Arming Teachers Is Going To Lead To Black Students Getting Murdered By Their Teacher, Right?
If you give public employees guns they will turn them on black people.

But there’s one more problem that I’m sure most white people haven’t thought about yet: arming American teachers will directly result in students of color being shot to death at school.

I know that because the only other group of public employees that is armed at the behest of the state shoots unarmed people of color on the reg. The cops actually receive extensive training on how to use their firearms, how to asses threats, and how to deescalate situations, and yet they still murder innocent civilians all the time.

Giving a teacher a gun is ASKING them to be afraid. It makes poor judgment a homicidal offense. And that danger will be borne by black and brown students. The students who make teachers “afraid” just by their very existence.

We’ll be telling teachers to shoot armed terrorists breaching the school. What’s really going to happen is an unarmed black truant loitering in a hallway he’s not supposed to be in who gets shot eight times by the jumpy choir director.

Oh, she’ll feel just awful about her mistake. But a jury of her peers will never convict her of a crime.

One can assume that the legal system will treat armed teachers just like cops. Civilians are not allowed to discharge their weapons in public places except in the most extreme of circumstances, but cops are allowed to pop a cap in anything that frightens them. We’ve learned that cops are cowards who are easily spooked. The bar for a frightened teacher will be even lower. Having told the community that armed teachers are necessary to protect children, no jury is going to convict a teacher just because he or she mistakenly perceived a threat. And white America will rally around the poor teacher who emptied his clip into a “loud,” “aggressive” student of color who “has a history” of smoking cigarettes behind the school and getting into fights.
What special brand of stupid do you consume when you presume to hear many when it's really just one..liberal???

You stupid Moon Bats all think alike. You are like lemmings. Most of the time you are incapable of thinking for yourselves.

You can't trust Liberals to be reasonable on anything, especially gun control.

This is just an example of their stupidity when it comes to ideas on protecting our children.

Idiot Moon Bats. The scum of this country.

If you give public employees guns they will turn them on black people.

But there’s one more problem that I’m sure most white people haven’t thought about yet: arming American teachers will directly result in students of color being shot to death at school.

I know that because the only other group of public employees that is armed at the behest of the state shoots unarmed people of color on the reg. The cops actually receive extensive training on how to use their firearms, how to asses threats, and how to deescalate situations, and yet they still murder innocent civilians all the time.

Giving a teacher a gun is ASKING them to be afraid. It makes poor judgment a homicidal offense. And that danger will be borne by black and brown students. The students who make teachers “afraid” just by their very existence.

We’ll be telling teachers to shoot armed terrorists breaching the school. What’s really going to happen is an unarmed black truant loitering in a hallway he’s not supposed to be in who gets shot eight times by the jumpy choir director.

Oh, she’ll feel just awful about her mistake. But a jury of her peers will never convict her of a crime.

One can assume that the legal system will treat armed teachers just like cops. Civilians are not allowed to discharge their weapons in public places except in the most extreme of circumstances, but cops are allowed to pop a cap in anything that frightens them. We’ve learned that cops are cowards who are easily spooked. The bar for a frightened teacher will be even lower. Having told the community that armed teachers are necessary to protect children, no jury is going to convict a teacher just because he or she mistakenly perceived a threat. And white America will rally around the poor teacher who emptied his clip into a “loud,” “aggressive” student of color who “has a history” of smoking cigarettes behind the school and getting into fights.
What special brand of stupid do you consume when you presume to hear many when it's really just one..liberal???

You stupid Moon Bats all think alike. You are like lemmings. Most of the time you are incapable of thinking for yourselves.
That nonsense will never change writing English properly...

Typical parent philosophy, don't test your unproven ideology on my child.
Lame... I guess your against saftey and security measures for your children unless someone else trys them first...? How long did you cart your children around in the car without a seatbelt, before you felt they were safe enough for your own kid...? That's what I thought.
You can drop the pretense of "caring about children", and "saftey"; and return to your anti 2A agenda. You could at least garner a shred of respect by boldly standing for your true positions, instead trying to sell them as something they aren't.

Typical parent philosophy, don't test your unproven ideology on my child.
Lame... I guess your against saftey and security measures for your children unless someone else trys them first...? How long did you cart your children around in the car without a seatbelt, before you felt they were safe enough for your own kid...? That's what I thought.
You can drop the pretense of "caring about children", and "saftey"; and return to your anti 2A agenda. You could at least garner a shred of respect by boldly standing for your true positions, instead trying to sell them as something they aren't.
What could possibly go wrong?

A Utah elementary school teacher who was carrying a concealed firearm at school was struck by fragments from a bullet and a porcelain toilet when her gun accidentally fired in a faculty bathroom on Thursday, officials said. The sixth-grade teacher at Westbrook Elementary School, in the Salt Lake City suburb of Taylorsville, was injured when the bullet struck a toilet and caused it to explode.

Officials were still investigating how the gun discharged. "This just appears at this point in time to be an accident," he said. Horsley said Ferguson-Montgomery has been a teacher with the school for 14 years but he did not have her age. She was carrying her gun legally with a concealed-firearm permit.

LOL They've done went and jumped the shark

project much?

:cuckoo:

Aren't you late for court? :abgg2q.jpg:

phones don't work in court, nutbar?

s'matter, wackjob, don't like being called on being the troll you are?

As you troll? Again, you're no lawyer LOL But keep looking stupid as you continue the charade
I pity the fool who she represents.

LOL They've done went and jumped the shark

project much?

:cuckoo:

Aren't you late for court? :abgg2q.jpg:

phones don't work in court, nutbar?

s'matter, wackjob, don't like being called on being the troll you are?

As you troll? Again, you're no lawyer LOL But keep looking stupid as you continue the charade
I pity the fool who she represents.

She's no lawyer... she is probably a checkout clerk at Walmart.

Forum List

Back