Zone1 This Is The Moderators Favorite Censorship Trick

Status
Not open for further replies.

They do it to anything which criticizes the democrats or questions their own biases.

I only recall one maude ever openly stating in big, red, bold fonts that he was closing a thread because he felt like it attacked democrats.

But that got handled. Quickly, I'd add...

gy2u-o.gif

They do it to anything which criticizes the democrats or questions their own biases.
If one of us closes a thread, chances are very high that it violated one of these rules:

I agree with this scenario. I had it done to me when I pointed out that Democrat states had begun ignoring the Supreme Court rulings on Second Amendment case decisions and implemented unconstitutional laws. Immediately afterward, replies were shut down.

If one of us closes a thread, chances are very high that it violated one of these rules:
The posters don't trust the moderators to be honest and fair

I like this one!

• No discussing infractions, bans, banned members, or specific moderator actions or duties on the open boards. Issues with moderation should be taken up privately with moderators in PM.

Status

Forum List

Back