This Is So Much Fun.

Sirkarl101

Nov 20, 2011
This republican primary is probably the most fun I have had in years. I swear that the media is manipulating the elections to keep this story going the way it is. Can you believe how jobs, poverty are not even the number one issue. It is great! I hope all others out there are enjoying the best damn show on television this winter. Commercials must cost a fortune during the debates and such. Pop that corn, grab that favorite beverage and enjoy the ride my friends as I will.

This republican primary is probably the most fun I have had in years. I swear that the media is manipulating the elections to keep this story going the way it is. Can you believe how jobs, poverty are not even the number one issue. It is great! I hope all others out there are enjoying the best damn show on television this winter. Commercials must cost a fortune during the debates and such. Pop that corn, grab that favorite beverage and enjoy the ride my friends as I will.

Apparently issue numero uno is Newt's marital history... but then again, you can't expect the state run media to focus on the nearly four-year long Obama recession.

:lol:

Last edited:
Come on now lets not point fingers. They are all screw ups. With all the brain power at our disposal we can not solve simple economics. Sure we can, the big money buys our government and we have to select which big business you want to support. Oil, Auto, military hardware, etc. The poor and middle class will always be down on the totem pole. If I had a billion dollars and gave ten million to the dems and ten million to the repubs, my agenda would get pushed through. It is the way it goes. Are you enjoying the elections though?

Poverty was never assigned a number designation to my knowledge, but you are right. It's a hell of a show.

Forum List

Back