This is probably giving Elon one hell of a headache!

I have a perpetual motion machine I would like to patent for automobile fuel, my wife's mouth, it literally never stops...

In all likelihood, something else will arrive first; I hope it's local and solar.

In all likelihood, something else will arrive first; I hope it's local and solar.

Solar done well is a essential part of any renewable energy system. I have had a solar array on my home for almost 30 years now. In a residential setting it works very well. Plus, when the grid fails for whatever reason (and where I live tree falls which knock the grid out are not uncommon) it is nice to have the solar as a backup.

It seems the boys at LL have been working on a synthetic fuel. This would be a paradigm shift for certain....

"Could This Renewable Fuel Kill The EV Market In One Fell Swoop?'

Could This Renewable Fuel Kill The EV Market In One Fell Swoop - Yahoo Finance
It might give him headaches in the future. It is an interesting technology but it seems to be in the R&D stage still. It will need at least 5 years before a comercial product can be launched.

I will estimate 10 years before they are able to scale it up for production. But, that means Elon and Co. have 10 years to try and get the public to go EV and I don't think that's going to happen.

Biodiesel from algae was reported to be ready any minute. That was over 5 years ago and still no production.

I doubt EV's are in danger.

Forum List

Back