This Is How Republican Law-Makers Feel About Free Speech, To Hell With It!

Concerned citzen Sarah Slamen excercized her First Amendement rights and addressed the senate in Texas and this is how they rewarded her...

Sarah Slamen DESTROYS Texas Senate Committee And Gets Kicked Out!! (Abortion Bill SB 1) - YouTube

They have no respect for The Constitution.

They only pretend they do when it's for things they like and/or want.

When it's for things they don't like or want, they attack it and attack it well.

Remember Herr Bush's "Freedom Zones?" That was the joke of the century.

Well in the state of TEXX-A$$, they just drag your ass away if they don't like what you have to SAY.

Then they proceed to do they're backroom deals in the shadows.

Business as usual.

Sarah Slamen is not only a great citizen, she's my hero.

Go Sarah!!!

I don't remember you making any threads when Democrats did this, can you point them out, or should I just remember you are a hack?
Post a single instance of the Democrats doing this.

Please...I beg you.

During the 1988 Democratic National Convention, the city of Atlanta, Georgia set up a "designated protest zone"[5] so the convention would not be disrupted. A pro-choice demonstrator opposing an Operation Rescue group said Atlanta Mayor Andrew Young "put us in a free-speech cage."[6] "Protest zones" were used during the 1992 and 1996 United States presidential nominating conventions[7]

Free speech zones were used in Boston at the 2004 Democratic National Convention. The free speech zones organized by the authorities in Boston were boxed in by concrete walls, invisible to the FleetCenter where the convention was held and criticized harshly as a "protest pen" or "Boston's Camp X-Ray".[

Free speech zone - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Poor Marc, you lose.

I don't remember you making any threads when Democrats did this, can you point them out, or should I just remember you are a hack?

Please...I beg you.

During the 1988 Democratic National Convention, the city of Atlanta, Georgia set up a "designated protest zone"[5] so the convention would not be disrupted. A pro-choice demonstrator opposing an Operation Rescue group said Atlanta Mayor Andrew Young "put us in a free-speech cage."[6] "Protest zones" were used during the 1992 and 1996 United States presidential nominating conventions[7]

Free speech zones were used in Boston at the 2004 Democratic National Convention. The free speech zones organized by the authorities in Boston were boxed in by concrete walls, invisible to the FleetCenter where the convention was held and criticized harshly as a "protest pen" or "Boston's Camp X-Ray".[

Poor Marc, you lose.

Marc????

Cat got your fingers?

The fleabag chick in the OP was entitled to speak. I am astonished there are people defending what was done to her just because they don't like her or what she had to say.

This is what I mean about faux right wingers who claim to adore the Constitution who consistently demonstrate they don't know the first thing about it. Their totalitarian streak gets the better of them every time.
So your hopes are that she can just keep on going and going until she gets a win eh ? There has to be order in anything, but liberals don't go by any rules, so they stay in a fog about these things or do they ?

Did you not notice all the speakers had a time limit? She was cut off and dragged from the lecturn by thugs who do not believe in free speech.

If the fleabag wanted to rant about Republicans being a bunch of shitbags, she had every right to do so. Their response to her only served to prove her case. It is interesting they reacted they way they did. I guess they have something to be afraid of.
Yeah I know what they have to be afraid of alright, it's that if you give these people an inch beyond what is decent and acceptable behavior, then they take a mile and then some with their slick and cunning speak in which they have spent their lifetimes now perfecting. I mean these people where do they come from already, it's as if there is no end to these types of people attempting to transform everything that this nation had ever believed in or had been built on, and you know people get tired of these people trampling upon the nation in this way. They stay in a constant state of turmoil these types do, as if it is their life long journey to just be annoying and in peoples faces all the time, so I don't blame whomever it was that threw her out, and that they did throw her out finally. If she would have started better, and wouldn't have began with such a poisonous slant in her slick speak, they would have been open arms and ears to her, but it was all political liberalism at it's best/worst, and she got caught at it. SO WHAT?

The fleabag chick in the OP was entitled to speak. I am astonished there are people defending what was done to her just because they don't like her or what she had to say.

This is what I mean about faux right wingers who claim to adore the Constitution who consistently demonstrate they don't know the first thing about it. Their totalitarian streak gets the better of them every time.

Jump to: navigation, search

On September 17, 2007, U.S. Senator John Kerry addressed a Constitution Day forum at the University of Florida in Gainesville, which was organized by the ACCENT Speakers Bureau, an agency of the university's student government. Initially allowed to ask questions after the close of the question period, Andrew Meyer, a 21-year-old fourth-year undergraduate mass communication student, entered into a planned line of questioning and was forcibly pulled away from the microphone. He immediately resisted the campus security and was subsequently arrested by university police. During arrest, the officers asked him repeatedly to stop resisting, but Meyer continued to struggle and scream for help. While six officers held Meyer down[1] one of the officers drive stunned him with a Taser following Meyer's shouted plea to the police, "Don't tase me, bro!"

University of Florida Taser incident - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

At least she did not get tased.

Concerned citzen Sarah Slamen excercized her First Amendement rights and addressed the senate in Texas and this is how they rewarded her...

Sarah Slamen DESTROYS Texas Senate Committee And Gets Kicked Out!! (Abortion Bill SB 1) - YouTube

When it's for things they don't like or want, they attack it and attack it well.

Well in the state of TEXX-A$$, they just drag your ass away if they don't like what you have to SAY.

Business as usual.

Go Sarah!!!

Please...I beg you.

Just one? What will you do when I do?

Business as usual.

Go Sarah!!!

Her First Amendment rights were not violated. The First Amendment has never been absolute. The First Amendment restriction applies to the federal government, not the respective states per the Constitution.

Please...I beg you.

Poor Marc, you lose.

Marc?

You chickenshit.

How many people speaking out against Obama Care were thrown out of town meetings by democrats and where was your "outrage" then?

Good point. No dissention is tolerated by the Obama administration or they are targeted as enemies of the state.

I am sure that when you address senators that it's expected that you do so in a respectful manner, much like you'd be expected to do in court if you don't want to be removed or cited for contempt. The woman was just ranting in an angry fashion and it shouldn't be tolerated. She merely regurgitated all the liberal talking points one after the other. How anyone can cheer on this sort of ill behavior is beyond me. If she wanted to get her point across, she should have at least tried to speak eloquently, but she made the bad choice to be loud and rude. People don't listen to others when they are yelling, so it's doubtful she wanted them to take her seriously, she just wanted the other liberals to get excited about her display.

Please...I beg you.

Poor Marc, you lose.

Marc????

Cat got your fingers?
LOL!!! :lol: Good one.

Where is the evidence of people being dragged away by Democrats for speaking to their Representatives?

A for effort, but F for results. Nice try, but you fail.

The post is a desperate Alinsky effort and it's almost laughable to use a screaming abortion proponent who was ejected out of a government session as a symbol of free speech. The fact that she was merely removed from the chambers and released is an example of how the system should work. Examples of left wing intolerance? Every high profile conservative speaker has been the victim of assault on a college campus sometime in their careers. Zero communists. Lefties applauded a drag queen punching a Christian preacher in the face during a gay pride parade. Kids are thrown out of school for making a hand gesture suggesting a gun. It's what boys have always done but their 1st Amendment rights don't count as they are hustled out of the cafeteria by security thugs before they finish their jelly sandwiches. The ACLU big time lawyers with tons of money intimidate every small town in the US with law suits if they dare to put up a Christmas tree or have a traditional Christian display on (public) firehouse grounds or in the village square.

Business as usual.

Go Sarah!!!

Yet when some Tea Party people exercised their first amendment rights in the same tone and type of language as this woman at Democrat legislators you on the left felt very different about it they were not calling them heroes standing up for what they believed in were they? For those who have forgotten you tried to silence them as well not by having them removed from a room but by trying to label them as dangerous radical hate filled racist extremist so neither you or anyone else on the left has the morale high ground to preach to those on the right about lack of respect for the constitution or freedom of speech.

Business as usual.

Go Sarah!!!

Yet when some Tea Party people exercised their first amendment rights in the same tone and type of language as this woman at Democrat legislators you on the left felt very different about it they were not calling them heroes standing up for what they believed in were they? For those who have forgotten you tried to silence them as well not by having them removed from a room but by trying to label them as dangerous radical hate filled racist extremist so neither you or anyone else on the left has the morale high ground to preach to those on the right about lack of respect for the constitution or freedom of speech.
The young lady didn't shout down anyone. She waited for her time to speak, almost a whole damn day. When she was given her time to speak, she spoke.

Apples and oranges son. Apples and oranges.

I'm waiiiitting......!!!

Will you go away if I do?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxWhoKYb2lY"]RAW VIDEO - Protesters arrested at St. Louis healthcare forum that turned into a protest - YouTube[/ame]
That's all you got? Some YouTube vid of some small time criminals being arrested?

LOLz!!!
:lol: :lol:

All I get is more of you being a hack?

I see how it works, protest against Democrats and you are a criminal, protest against Republicans and you are a martyr.

The left is so desperate for an issue that they pick an outburst during a government law making session as an example of free speech. The crazy union teachers who broke the rules and called in sick in order to intimidate Wisconsin law makers is another example. Left wingers seem to think that the OWS rabble who block streets and commerce and foul parks with excrement and drug paraphernalia are exercising their 1st Amendment rights while Tea Party people who carry around copies of the Constitution and sing the National Anthem and sometimes ask tough questions during town meetings are the enemy.

Are there, in fact, any other examples of citizens being forcibly removed FROM THE PODIUM as they delivered scheduled remarks during a state or federal legislative hearing?

That's all you got? Some YouTube vid of some small time criminals being arrested?

LOLz!!!
:lol: :lol:

All I get is more of you being a hack?

I see how it works, protest against Democrats and you are a criminal, protest against Republicans and you are a martyr.
Hint: Provide a credible link Winbag. You can't be serious with that one.

Business as usual.

Go Sarah!!!

The young lady didn't shout down anyone. She waited for her time to speak, almost a whole damn day. When she was given her time to speak, she spoke.

Apples and oranges son. Apples and oranges.

Cheap rationalization if she shouted is not the issue all she was doing was name calling, insulting and disrespecting people she did not agree with the volume at which she did it is totally irrelevant. And again if that type of language was being used by someone on the right against a Democrat official not matter what volume they used you would not find it acceptable this is just another example of the liberal do as we say not as do mindset.

Forum List

Back