This Is How Republican Law-Makers Feel About Free Speech, To Hell With It!

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
Concerned citzen Sarah Slamen excercized her First Amendement rights and addressed the senate in Texas and this is how they rewarded her...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvuNSr3CaGo]Sarah Slamen DESTROYS Texas Senate Committee And Gets Kicked Out!! (Abortion Bill SB 1) - YouTube[/ame]

They have no respect for The Constitution.

They only pretend they do when it's for things they like and/or want.

When it's for things they don't like or want, they attack it and attack it well.

Remember Herr Bush's "Freedom Zones?" That was the joke of the century.

Well in the state of TEXX-A$$, they just drag your ass away if they don't like what you have to SAY.

Then they proceed to do they're backroom deals in the shadows.

Business as usual.

Sarah Slamen is not only a great citizen, she's my hero.

Go Sarah!!!

Given that just a week or so ago Wild Wendy launched an invasion of the Texas House, I don't think another abortion supporter should be allowed to enter until further notice. Apparently if anyone cared about constitutional rights, they would have allowed assembly to carry out the will of Texans. Guess not. I mean, their right to kill unborn children is more important, is it not?

Concerned citzen Sarah Slamen excercized her First Amendement rights and addressed the senate in Texas and this is how they rewarded her...

Sarah Slamen DESTROYS Texas Senate Committee And Gets Kicked Out!! (Abortion Bill SB 1) - YouTube

When it's for things they don't like or want, they attack it and attack it well.

I wasn't aware that only Republicans have done this, and that there has never been one documented case of Democrats doing this.:cuckoo:

The biggest joke of the century is the Democrat Party claiming they are for the middle class

Well in the state of TEXX-A$$, they just drag your ass away if they don't like what you have to SAY.

In the United States, lefties try to get opposing voices off the air. Just ask Rush.

I wonder if they will have to pass these deals to find out what's in them:eek:

Go Sarah!!!

You can put lipstick on a pig, but it's still a pig.

Last edited:
Maybe they should just screen people and allow only certain ones in, the way Obama did with all his town hall meetings.

At least the woman got to speak. She claimed she planned to speak more eloquently, but decided against that. She didn't need to mention that since it was more than a little obvious when she began her little tirade.

She was incredibly rude and confrontational and lucky that they tolerated her for as long as they did. Seems her purpose was just to insult them, but wasn't interested in any meaningful discussion or just telling them in a nice way how she felt. She just called names, bashed Republicans and said she was glad to be moving to N.Y. The purpose of addressing them should be to express concern over legislation or at least give some intelligent take on things. She just wanted to show hostility towards the state before she made her exit. I bet they won't miss her.

Sarah Slamen DESTROYS Texas Senate Committee And Gets Kicked Out!! (Abortion Bill SB 1) - YouTube

They have no respect for The Constitution.

They only pretend they do when it's for things they like and/or want.

Business as usual.

Go Sarah!!!

This young woman is clearly representative of millions of women not only in Texas but Nationwide who are disgusted with the politics of abortion and the conservative effort to violate their right to privacy.

Conservatives and republicans should indeed be concerned.

If conservatives and republicans were truly opposed to abortion, they’d be working to bring the practice to an end, not wasting their time trying to ‘outlaw’ abortion and violating the Constitution in the process.

Or, if conservatives and republicans would rather be relegated to the pages of history books only by adhering to their ‘principles,’ so be it, abortion will continue in any event.

MarcATL ................. you obviously don't know how things work around here ............ you obviously have no clue how things work in Texas, it is very obvious you are a filthy non-American.
I have been searching for some sort of legislation or old document that says:
The United States Government and all States shall operate in a fair & balanced fashion.
Since this sort of legislation doesn't exist ............... what are you getting at ............. or what are you trying to convey or say?

How many people speaking out against Obama Care were thrown out of town meetings by democrats and where was your "outrage" then?

Deflection Skull. Very lame.

And........how many? Can you answer your own deflection question?

It was all over the web during the Obammy care Town hall meetings and I don't remember any of your sheep rage back then.

How many? Was it 10? 50?

And....town hall meetings are NOT the same thing as actual hearings where citizens are invited to speak.

You are still deflecting, by the way. How about just commenting on the actions taken by the State of Texas in that clip?

Deflection Skull. Very lame.

And........how many? Can you answer your own deflection question?

It was all over the web during the Obammy care Town hall meetings and I don't remember any of your sheep rage back then.

How many? Was it 10? 50?

And....town hall meetings are NOT the same thing as actual hearings where citizens are invited to speak.

You are still deflecting, by the way. How about just commenting on the actions taken by the State of Texas in that clip?

You hacks only seem to get outraged when a republican is involved.

I have yet to see a post by Marc that featured a democrat committing the same sins as a republican ( and they do)

That is why I do not differentiate when I use the term politician or government because there is no difference.

That said I do not condone the violation of anyone's constitutional rights regardless of party.

I dont understand the mindset of these libs.
Perfectly willing to stand in front of the cameras and admit they are to stupid realize they are pregnant until five months have gone by.
Them not knowing who the father is understandable. But not knowing you're pregnant?

Conservatives hate dissenting opinions. They love echo chambers.

Sarah needs to be dick-slapped. What a rude, tree-hugging idiot. If I was a bailiff in that hearing - I would have tazed her ass.

Sarah needs to be dick-slapped. What a rude, tree-hugging idiot. If I was a bailiff in that hearing - I would have tazed her ass.

Did YOU actually just use the word "rude"?? :lmao:

"This is my government, ma'am -- I WILL judge you!"

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

That's what 'patriot' is all about right there. We need a lot more Sarah Slamens in this drone society and a lot fewer goons ready to slap their duct tape over people's mouths.

Last edited:
She was out of line

While at times relevant and spot on in her assessment, she got out of line when she started to personally attack the legislators and that is where she was cut off

If she spoke just to the issue at hand she could have finished her time

She was out of line

While at times relevant and spot on in her assessment, she got out of line when she started to personally attack the legislators and that is where she was cut off

If she spoke just to the issue at hand she could have finished her time

democratic discourse isn't supposed to be clean and clinically formal. I mean, just look at this place.

Sounded to me like she was on point the whole time, pointedly so. The specific actions of specific legislators is fair game; if it isn't, then we have no voice. She waited her turn; she wasn't shouting people down who had the talking stick. What was out of line was having a citizen removed because they didn't like the heat in the kitchen. What, they can't grow a pair and take it?

Last edited:
How many people speaking out against Obama Care were thrown out of town meetings by democrats and where was your "outrage" then?

Don't know. But you apparently do. SO post them up. How many is the question.

Forum List

Back