This is how Democrats see the African American community

Time and time and time again, we see the racism of the left rear its ugly head. Joe Biden considers African American communities to be "the hood".

Biden brags about going to the 'hood' to teach 'women of color' how to code
Lol, funny stuff. You are terrified of going into a predominantly minority neighborhood.

Who's the racist?

Trump won’t even appear in a district he didn’t easily win. No matter what color the people are.

You are terrified of going into a predominantly minority neighborhood.
That’s a bizarre things to say considering you have no idea who I am... :lmao:

Ask yourself this question, friends: why do all leftists feel the need to resort to lying?
Who's lying? Most conservatives are scared of minorities.

My grandma was a wop, BOO!!!
The very notion that you spew a derogatory name is proof your are a bigot and racist. You can argue until hell freezes over. You have all of the judges that are extremists on your side and many laws that allow you to demean and destroy others turning people who defend themselves into criminals. It is not just many Progs but a percentage of non progs taken advantage of those things also who have destroyed others. When you are violent what do you expect reactions to be. Most minorities do not condemn their own for it and this is what you get. The sad thing is more and more people are purchasing weapons as they know that at some point defense is going to be on a short leash for survival. Our system has put up with this as it has created this. And they vote for more of the same.

That's a damn lie. And whites commit more acts of violence. Instead of condemning that you make excuses, parse math by using ratios and ignore it to talk about minorities.
Of course white people do. You speak like others believe they do wrong. Only you get the race card and so many other cards. And yeah prison reform must be discussed.

We blacks know how republicans see us. Your party is anti black. So drop the game because it's over.
Yeah...as people. Apparently you’re one of those who prefer the government table scraps in exchange for your vote, your freedom, and your mind. How sad.

Trump won’t even appear in a district he didn’t easily win. No matter what color the people are.
You mean like all politicians? MaObama wouldn’t even campaign in Texas before winning the White House, much less “appear” there after winning.

And yet you can't say weather it is a Brut, Extra Dry or Extra Sec, Sec, Demi-Sec or Doux. No surprise you'd drink that piss...While the smart wealthy don't drink at all..
I can't say "weather" things are different in SW Missouri where bulls are cows. Jesus!
Cows include all the sexes except yours.
LGBTQ cows?

And yet you can't say weather it is a Brut, Extra Dry or Extra Sec, Sec, Demi-Sec or Doux. No surprise you'd drink that piss...While the smart wealthy don't drink at all..
I can't say "weather" things are different in SW Missouri where bulls are cows. Jesus!
LGBTQ cows?
If they so desire to be juan.

Ask yourself this question, friends: why do all leftists feel the need to resort to lying?

The very notion that you spew a derogatory name is proof your are a bigot and racist. You can argue until hell freezes over. You have all of the judges that are extremists on your side and many laws that allow you to demean and destroy others turning people who defend themselves into criminals. It is not just many Progs but a percentage of non progs taken advantage of those things also who have destroyed others. When you are violent what do you expect reactions to be. Most minorities do not condemn their own for it and this is what you get. The sad thing is more and more people are purchasing weapons as they know that at some point defense is going to be on a short leash for survival. Our system has put up with this as it has created this. And they vote for more of the same.
Lol, I'm just speaking your language so you can understand.

I know it's rude, but sometimes you have to "talk down" to certain people (conservatives mostly) to make your point.

LGBTQ cows?
I thought you fags were born that way. That's what you keep telling us. But wtf is a trans cow or bull anyway.

LGBTQ cows?
I thought you fags were born that way. That's what you keep telling us. But wtf is a trans cow or bull anyway.
Which fags are you addressing on off topic solutions?

Time and time and time again, we see the racism of the left rear its ugly head. Joe Biden considers African American communities to be "the hood".

Lol, funny stuff. You are terrified of going into a predominantly minority neighborhood.

Who's the racist?
Projecting?
Deflecting?
I’m in the hood. We won’t hurt you. Come on down

You mean like all politicians? MaObama wouldn’t even campaign in Texas before winning the White House, much less “appear” there after winning.

I’m not talking about campaigns . I’m talking as prez of the country ! Trump never appears in places he didn’t win.

Most Liberals are scared of minorities that are independent individual voters vs. voters who vote along color lines.

Who's the racist?
Projecting?
Deflecting?
I’m in the hood. We won’t hurt you. Come on down
To me that sounds like you are by the engine of your vehicle...

Forum List

Back