This is how Democrats see the African American community

You are terrified of going into a predominantly minority neighborhood.
That’s a bizarre things to say considering you have no idea who I am... :lmao:

Ask yourself this question, friends: why do all leftists feel the need to resort to lying?
Who's lying? Most conservatives are scared of minorities.

My grandma was a wop, BOO!!!

Most Liberals are scared of minorities that are independent individual voters vs. voters who vote along color lines.
I honestly never ask anyone about their political views while in public, just like I don't talk about their sex life or religion.
Don’t you want to know if you’re hanging around with somebody who’s dangerous or racist or Republican?
Even most republicans are really what you call dangerous.

Time and time and time again, we see the racism of the left rear its ugly head. Joe Biden considers African American communities to be "the hood".

Biden brags about going to the 'hood' to teach 'women of color' how to code
Lol, funny stuff. You are terrified of going into a predominantly minority neighborhood.

Who's the racist?
Projecting?
Deflecting?
I’m in the hood. We won’t hurt you. Come on down
Lol, there is nowhere in the US I am afraid to walk down the street. What's more, I'll do it unarmed and probably end up making some new friends at the same time.
Would you lick the boots of blacks like white democrats do in NY? Lol for all your guilt? Haha

Time and time and time again, we see the racism of the left rear its ugly head. Joe Biden considers African American communities to be "the hood".

Lol, funny stuff. You are terrified of going into a predominantly minority neighborhood.

Who's the racist?
Projecting?
Deflecting?
Lol, there is nowhere in the US I am afraid to walk down the street. What's more, I'll do it unarmed and probably end up making some new friends at the same time.

Come to Chelsea MA. You ll change your mind

and all conservitards are afraid of minorities. That's what racism is.
Doh! Now she does another 180° after she got emotional. Typical of the left.

First she claimed I wouldn’t go to certain neighborhoods (even though she has no idea who I am). When I pointed that out, she switched to “most” conservatives. When I pointed out more flaws in her posts, she switched yet again, to “all” conservatives.
You're really fighting that hook hard ain't ya boy.

Stop splitting hairs and playing semantic games. You know exactly what I mean, unless you're even dumber than I thought.

BTW, calling someone female as an attempt to insult them shows us how you feel about women.

Fuckin' dumbass conservitards...... I swear.

Who's the racist?
Projecting?
Deflecting?
Would you lick the boots of blacks like white democrats do in NY? Lol for all your guilt? Haha
Pull yer head outta Rush Limbaugh's ass and look around. Reality is nothing like what the RWNJ propaganda is trying to tell you.

Who's the racist?
Projecting?
Deflecting?

No, I won't. Stop being frightened of people who are different. They really don't mean you any harm.

No, I won't. Stop being frightened of people who are different. They really don't mean you any harm.
Al cries of racial oppression only comes from towns run by democrats.. not republicans

White conservatives who used to call themselves Dixiecrat‘s and now call themselves Republicans think they’re experts on African-Americans because they used to own slaves.

Nearly 20% of Trump Fans Think Freeing the Slaves Was a Bad Idea
They same racial protest that happens back then in democrat towns are still happening in democrat towns lol you are the racist haha
Democrats are a coalition party. African-Americans are important part of that coalition. Just like Hispanics and gays and women and other minorities.
No matter how much you try to smear Democrats, it’s Republicans who are the racist now. It’s Republicans who feel that we never should’ve ended slavery. It’s Republicans who put through tax cuts for billionaires. It’s Republicans who cage babies.

Those are the facts . They are protecting a lawless president and they know he’s lawless and they don’t care.

D5fXLIPXoAEjhDn

No matter how often they lie, sometimes you just have to believe what Republicans tell you.

They aren’t different. LoL.

Deflecting?

Al cries of racial oppression only comes from towns run by democrats.. not republicans

I agree with the idiot. Aren’t you an ex con?

Deflecting?

You jump on my single typo and then post that^?

And it's a lie to boot.

White conservatives who used to call themselves Dixiecrat‘s and now call themselves Republicans think they’re experts on African-Americans because they used to own slaves.

They same racial protest that happens back then in democrat towns are still happening in democrat towns lol you are the racist haha
Democrats are a coalition party. African-Americans are important part of that coalition. Just like Hispanics and gays and women and other minorities.
No matter how much you try to smear Democrats, it’s Republicans who are the racist now. It’s Republicans who feel that we never should’ve ended slavery. It’s Republicans who put through tax cuts for billionaires. It’s Republicans who cage babies.

Those are the facts . They are protecting a lawless president and they know he’s lawless and they don’t care.

D5fXLIPXoAEjhDn

No matter how often they lie, sometimes you just have to believe what Republicans tell you.
Racial complaints and Oppression has always come from towns run by democrats.. NOT republican.. just facts.. democrats are destroying black lives

You jump on my single typo and then post that^?

And it's a lie to boot.
It’s not a lie, it’s a fact.. just yesterday there is a story Boston can find a school superintendent because of race problems lol

Lol, there is nowhere in the US I am afraid to walk down the street.
Listen to the Internet tough guy here... :rolleyes:
What's more, I'll do it unarmed
Of course you would...you’re a leftists who is deathly afraid of inanimate objects.
and probably end up making some new friends at the same time.
You can’t even do that on USMB. How the hell is a racist like you going to pull that off on minority communities?

There is no such thing as an African American. You were either born in Africa or America. Which is why I am not a European American
We know what Republicans think of African-Americans. Look how they treated Obama. Look how they treated his wife. Look how they treated his kids.

Who's the racist?
Projecting?
Deflecting?

Translation~ you're a drug addict

( That's the only way some one could make that claim)

D5fXLIPXoAEjhDn

Racial complaints and Oppression has always come from towns run by democrats.. NOT republican.. just facts.. democrats are destroying black lives
Except to the deep South is racial oppression central. It’s Republicans with the felony convictions. For voter suppression and election fraud. Not Democrats.

Another Republican Convicted for Vote Fraud

There is no such thing as an African American. You were either born in Africa or America. Which is why I am not a European American
We know what Republicans think of African-Americans. Look how they treated Obama. Look how they treated his wife. Look how they treated his kids.
Obama is not an African American. He is American. And how people treated him be it good or bad has NOTHING to do with this thread or his heritage.

That’s a bizarre things to say considering you have no idea who I am... :lmao:

Ask yourself this question, friends: why do all leftists feel the need to resort to lying?
Who's lying? Most conservatives are scared of minorities.

My grandma was a wop, BOO!!!

Most Liberals are scared of minorities that are independent individual voters vs. voters who vote along color lines.
I honestly never ask anyone about their political views while in public, just like I don't talk about their sex life or religion.
Don’t you want to know if you’re hanging around with somebody who’s dangerous or racist or Republican?
Even most republicans are really what you call dangerous.

Spying on people works. Tapping their phone lines, computers, etc. liberals justify this by saying a judge signed off on it.

Forum List

Back