This is fucking awesome! AQUAMAN!

What does it take to achieve the top accolade of "f...awesome" in the pop-culture video game world of post millennials these days? Lots of gratuitous violence and carnage and not much plot to get in the way of cartoon characters? God help us.

What does it take to achieve the top accolade of "f...awesome" in the pop-culture video game world of post millennials these days? Lots of gratuitous violence and carnage and not much plot to get in the way of cartoon characters? God help us.
Don't go if you don't like it....but don't presume to tell other people what to like.

Dude ... it's 'Aqua..man'

RevolvingConsiderateAmericanwarmblood-size_restricted.gif

Jason makes the best Aquaman!

I don't trust Momoa's acting ability. Nothing in the trailers has yet given me any cause to change that lack of trust.

The movie looks as though it may end up being too much CGI, too little plot or character development...but I'll still see it at some point, of course. :p

Oh? I'm to stay grumpy, angry, be fed hate non stop, and not find enjoyment in a movie? Gitouttahere.

I don't trust Momoa's acting ability. Nothing in the trailers has yet given me any cause to change that lack of trust.

The movie looks as though it may end up being too much CGI, too little plot or character development...but I'll still see it at some point, of course. :p
He was great in Game Of Thrones...not so good in that remake of Conan the Destroyer. I guess it depends on the movie. Personally, I think he is great..and his sense of humor (when in the script) fits just right. But, your own mileage may vary. I will eagerly await the movie...CGI and all. :)

He was great in Game Of Thrones...not so good in that remake of Conan the Destroyer. I guess it depends on the movie. Personally, I think he is great..and his sense of humor (when in the script) fits just right. But, your own mileage may vary. I will eagerly await the movie...CGI and all. :)

I think Momoa is more eye candy than good actor. He wasn't asked to do all that much in GoT: if I remember correctly, Khal Drogo rarely spoke. I don't blame him for Conan, because that was just an all around poorly made movie, but he didn't lift it up at all. As you say, different tastes.

I also don't trust DC movies at this point. I'd be more hopeful if this were a Marvel movie. I'd love Aquaman to be great, though!

Forum List

Back