This is disturbing.

jckryan

So, this is purgatory?
Jan 18, 2011
Los Angeles, Ca
I had earlier posted a reply to the effect that undocummented immigrants are mostly uneducated, they are not *#%?!ing idiots and have the capacity to learn. I really believe this still holds true.

But then I saw an article in TIME magazine (2/7/11) that stated:

"the Hispanic dropout rate is particularly abysmal (in Arizona)"

This is disturbing considering they have ESL classes. It shows no effort or drive.

I had earlier posted a reply to the effect that undocummented immigrants are mostly uneducated, they are not *#%?!ing idiots and have the capacity to learn. I really believe this still holds true.

This is disturbing considering they have ESL classes. It shows no effort or drive.

They have plenty of drive and most have really good work eithic. That's what growing up poor does to you. The problem is those of them who are criminals. ~BH

Thats weird, because Mexico has the best educational system in the world.

Thats weird, because Mexico has the best educational system in the world.

T, Yeah I agree, Nah not at all bro. :razz: Nevertheless my brother, Most of them come here and work their ass off. Either way though, we can't shoulder those who break our laws to get here and nor can we ever shoulder every Turd World nations refugees. It's just not reality. ~BH

They have plenty of drive and most have really good work eithic. That's what growing up poor does to you. The problem is those of them who are criminals. ~BH

How do you separate the criminals from those who are hard working? You can't when you have no control on who comes here. I say deport them all and start all over the legal way. We need another Ellis Island on the border.
Children drop out for the same reason Blacks drop out. Crime pay more and is instant riches and they do not see a future in getting an education and getting a job with it.
Most of them are *#%?!ing stupid.

No, growing up poor makes criminals out of most of you.

How do you separate the criminals from those who are hard working? You can't when you have no control on who comes here. I say deport them all and start all over the legal way. We need another Ellis Island on the border.
Children drop out for the same reason Blacks drop out. Crime pay more and is instant riches and they do not see a future in getting an education and getting a job with it.
Most of them are *#%?!ing stupid.

I always wondered why blacks dropped out. :eusa_think:

http://michaeloher.us/

http://www.achievement.org/autodoc/page/jon0bio-1

Give me some of what you're smoking.

Last edited:

"most of you"? Uh, I am not Hispanic. And growing up poor sometimes does lead to criminal activity, but it also can lead to one appreciating a good job. Why the hell do you think that most of these people come here? it's to make a living and feed their families. Calling them stupid is ignorant itself. Let me tell you something, Their Ancestors were far from stupid. Actually, They were very intelligent. Have you ever even been to Mexico? If you had, you would understand why they come here. It's out of control, yes. I don't like illegal immigration anymore than you do, but don't blame them. I blame their government, and most of all, ours. ~BH

"most of you"? Uh, I am not Hispanic. And growing up poor sometimes does lead to criminal activity, but it also can lead to one appreciating a good job. Why the hell do you think that most of these people come here? it's to make a living and feed their families. Calling them stupid is ignorant itself. Let me tell you something, Their Ancestors were far from stupid. Actually, They were very intelligent. Have you ever even been to Mexico? If you had, you would understand why they come here. It's out of control, yes. I don't like illegal immigration anymore than you do, but don't blame them. I blame their government, and most of all, ours. ~BH

Not sure I follow. Never called them stupid and Hispanic was the word used in the TIME magazine article.

Not sure I follow. Never called them stupid and Hispanic was the word used in the TIME magazine article.

jckryan, Was responding to LilOlLady. Look at the quote. ~BH

[

In the last 55 years, Mexico's population has quadrupled. Are you going to blame everybody except the out of control Mexican for that?

"They that sow the wind, shall reap the whirlwind"

[

In the last 55 years, Mexico's population has quadrupled. Are you going to blame everybody except the out of control Mexican for that?

The blame on that one goes straight to Paedophile Central , in Rome

[

The blame on that one goes straight to Paedophile Central , in Rome

"Man is a sexual creature. Shouldn't man follow his nature" a man asked Bishop Sheen and his reply was:

"Man should follow his nature. But his nature shouldn't be that of a pig!"

[

What exactly is your point? You want to blame poor people trying to feed their families, I choose to blame our Government and theirs. The Illegals are to blame for breaking our Laws, yes. Many of them are criminals and are in gangs, but most I believe come to find work. I want all illegals deported, every last one of them. Look at it either way you like. I don't need your approval, that's for sure. ~BH

Yes, they do have good work ethics since the great majority have to start working the minute they learn to walk and talk! Yes, they do have a good educational system in Mexico - but - only for those who can afford to pay for it!! Yes, the hispanic drop out rate from school in the USA is very, very high! It will continue to be so as long as the parent does not make education a priority! The pop in Mexico is more or less 103 million with about 20 million of those living in the USA illegally.

have it mandatory (like in Israel or draft) every able bodied undocumented immigrant who is caught, serve in the U.S. Army or Marines for a couple of years. A segregated battalion where the officers are fluent in Spanish. Much like the 442nd, the Native-Americans and others during WWII.

Prove their loyalty, earn their stripes and show us they have the stones. A dishonorable discharge/AWOL/any other excuse to get out of service means you forfeit your pay/benefits (for wasting our time and money), get deported and get put on the terrorist watch list (hey, you're either with us or against us).

Hell immerse them in Farsi and the arabic culture . . . they could pass.

Otherwise, do what other immigrants do . . . wait and do it legally.

Many first and second generation Mexicans did it in Nam and Korea and are doing it now.

It beats deporting them when they keep on coming back or so it seems (seems like a *#%?!ed up cycle) . . . wash . . . rinse . . . repeat . . . wash . . . rinse.

Forum List

Back