This is disturbing.

have it mandatory (like in Israel or draft) every able bodied undocumented immigrant who is caught, serve in the U.S. Army or Marines for a couple of years. A segregated battalion where the officers are fluent in Spanish. Much like the 442nd, the Native-Americans and others during WWII.

Prove their loyalty, earn their stripes and show us they have the stones. A dishonorable discharge/AWOL/any other excuse to get out of service means you forfeit your pay/benefits (for wasting our time and money), get deported and get put on the terrorist watch list (hey, you're either with us or against us).

Hell immerse them in Farsi and the arabic culture . . . they could pass.

Otherwise, do what other immigrants do . . . wait and do it legally.

Many first and second generation Mexicans did it in Nam and Korea and are doing it now.

It beats deporting them when they keep on coming back or so it seems (seems like a *#%?!ed up cycle) . . . wash . . . rinse . . . repeat . . . wash . . . rinse.

jckryan, Actually bro, I believe that could be the reason they have left the borders so wide open. Many illegals have been allowed to serve in Iraq and Afganastan. Not sure what the numbers are, but they have been allowed to do so. I also believe that the Bankers who own America desire a higher population so that in the future we can have atleast a chance in hell at economically competing with 2 billion chinese. Just a thought. ~BH

[

What exactly is your point? You want to blame poor people trying to feed their families, I choose to blame our Government and theirs. The Illegals are to blame for breaking our Laws, yes. Many of them are criminals and are in gangs, but most I believe come to find work. I want all illegals deported, every last one of them. Look at it either way you like. I don't need your approval, that's for sure. ~BH

Backward, un-cultured people all feel they have the right to have large families, then dump the responsibility for raising those families on civilized nations.

It's happening all over the world, and everyone is waiting for enraged Americans to do something about the encrochment on the soveriegnty of nations.

[

What exactly is your point? You want to blame poor people trying to feed their families, I choose to blame our Government and theirs. The Illegals are to blame for breaking our Laws, yes. Many of them are criminals and are in gangs, but most I believe come to find work. I want all illegals deported, every last one of them. Look at it either way you like. I don't need your approval, that's for sure. ~BH

Backward, un-cultured people all feel they have the right to have large families, then dump the responsibility for raising those families on civilized nations.

It's happening all over the world, and everyone is waiting for enraged Americans to do something about the encrochment on the soveriegnty of nations.

I don't believe that anyone is waiting for us to do shit. They probably want us to worry about our own business. Listen my friend, We can't control what other nations do concerning their domestic issues. We can't tell them how many children they can have, that's insane bro. What we can do though, Is make it Law for felony prosecution for any Corporation, private business or homeowner for hiring any illegal alien for any reason whatsoever. But the criminals and robots making profits on both sides of the border, Including politicians on both sides, will not have it.

Now that my friend! would be a real good start to solving this real big problem. Then afterwards, if there is ever a foreign policy issue that we as Americans should support and look into, it's Mexicos. The freedom of the Iraqi people? LMAO!!! How about the freedom of the Mexican people here on our own Continent? Personally I don't like us involving ourselves in any other nations business unless it effects us. Which in this case, Mexico does, and always has.

Or atleast the discussion of helping these people and their government should be just as important as any scenario in the Middle east? I know the liberals can agree with BH with atleast that point? Probably the last, but that's fine. Hell, We could have purchased everything we would need in order to solve this homeland security problem with Mexico with 1/8 of the money that we have spent in Iraq and Afganastan alone. Most likely much, much less. However, don't miss my point.

And my point is, Do something about the Mexico problem if you're gonna dump all this money overseas fighting terrorism when ignoring the dangers here which will surely hurt us either way in the end. All it will take is an illegal Arab, disguised as a Mexican, to bring a dirty nuke from Pakistan over the Mexico / U.S border and into Los Angeles to ignite. It doesn't take a Conservative or a Liberal to imagine such a scenario happening. They don't care who is right at the end of the day. ~BH

May 30, 2006

Reflections on the Rage of the Ridiculous
Of Immigrants and "Real Amurkans"
By TIM WISE

According to a recent survey, more Americans can name the characters from The Simpsons, than can recall the rights protected by the First Amendment to the U.S. Constitution. In fact, while roughly one in five Americans could name the Simpsons characters, only one-tenth of one percent could name all five freedoms protected by the First Amendment. Only one in four could name more than one of the protected rights therein, and more people could name the three American Idol judges than could name three First Amendment rights. Even freedom of religion--one of the better known freedoms guaranteed at the outset of the Bill of Rights--was only recognized by twenty-four percent: just slightly higher than the percentage who could name Homer, Bart, and the rest of the gang. Even more embarrassing, one in five actually believed that the "right to own a pet" was part of the First Amendment (1).

In and of itself, this survey may not be of much interest, seeing as how it is just one more in a litany of such studies, demonstrating the woeful ignorance of the American public on all kinds of important matters: science, geography, you name it, and the odds are we'll get it wrong. After all, in a society that values its people more as consumers of products than as civic-minded citizens, the fact that the masses have been kept in a state of suspended intellectual animation is hardly surprising.

But what makes this kind of thing truly fascinating is to consider it within the context of the currently raging debates over immigration. After all, from the anti-immigrant camp one regularly hears yelps and screams about how Mexicans, in particular (and especially undocumented migrants) refuse to learn "our ways," or assimilate to "our culture." We are bombarded with hateful vitriol about their contempt for USAmerican culture, and the English language, and warned that if immigration continues at current levels, the culture of our nation will be forever changed.

Tim Wise: Of Immigrants and "Real Amurkans"

have it mandatory (like in Israel or draft) every able bodied undocumented immigrant who is caught, serve in the U.S. Army or Marines for a couple of years. A segregated battalion where the officers are fluent in Spanish. Much like the 442nd, the Native-Americans and others during WWII.

Prove their loyalty, earn their stripes and show us they have the stones. A dishonorable discharge/AWOL/any other excuse to get out of service means you forfeit your pay/benefits (for wasting our time and money), get deported and get put on the terrorist watch list (hey, you're either with us or against us).

Many first and second generation Mexicans did it in Nam and Korea and are doing it now.

It beats deporting them when they keep on coming back or so it seems (seems like a *#%?!ed up cycle) . . . wash . . . rinse . . . repeat . . . wash . . . rinse.

jckryan, Actually bro, I believe that could be the reason they have left the borders so wide open. Many illegals have been allowed to serve in Iraq and Afganastan. Not sure what the numbers are, but they have been allowed to do so. I also believe that the Bankers who own America desire a higher population so that in the future we can have atleast a chance in hell at economically competing with 2 billion chinese. Just a thought. ~BH

Don't know about the bankers who own America desiring a higher (bigger) population . . .

Far as leaving the borders open for that reason . . . mmmm . . . nah.

With all the undocummented here already, they will grow by themselves . . . they are Catholic. :lol:

Don't know about the bankers who own America desiring a higher (bigger) population . . .

Far as leaving the borders open for that reason . . . mmmm . . . nah.

With all the undocummented here already, they will grow by themselves . . . they are Catholic. :lol:

Good point jc. Personally though, I believe all they want is more individuals running up credit card debt and high interest (due to low credit scores) mortgages. To them it's all about another dollar, and a larger population that can atleast compete with Red China. They don't care about the effect this has on America the way you and I do. ~BH

I had earlier posted a reply to the effect that undocummented immigrants are mostly uneducated, they are not *#%?!ing idiots and have the capacity to learn. I really believe this still holds true.

But then I saw an article in TIME magazine (2/7/11) that stated:

"the Hispanic dropout rate is particularly abysmal (in Arizona)"

This is disturbing considering they have ESL classes. It shows no effort or drive.

Someone should do a study of Mexico's students compared to Mexican student now in the US. I'll bet there's very little difference.

May 30, 2006

Reflections on the Rage of the Ridiculous
Of Immigrants and "Real Amurkans"
By TIM WISE

According to a recent survey, more Americans can name the characters from The Simpsons, than can recall the rights protected by the First Amendment to the U.S. Constitution. In fact, while roughly one in five Americans could name the Simpsons characters, only one-tenth of one percent could name all five freedoms protected by the First Amendment. Only one in four could name more than one of the protected rights therein, and more people could name the three American Idol judges than could name three First Amendment rights. Even freedom of religion--one of the better known freedoms guaranteed at the outset of the Bill of Rights--was only recognized by twenty-four percent: just slightly higher than the percentage who could name Homer, Bart, and the rest of the gang. Even more embarrassing, one in five actually believed that the "right to own a pet" was part of the First Amendment (1).

In and of itself, this survey may not be of much interest, seeing as how it is just one more in a litany of such studies, demonstrating the woeful ignorance of the American public on all kinds of important matters: science, geography, you name it, and the odds are we'll get it wrong. After all, in a society that values its people more as consumers of products than as civic-minded citizens, the fact that the masses have been kept in a state of suspended intellectual animation is hardly surprising.

But what makes this kind of thing truly fascinating is to consider it within the context of the currently raging debates over immigration. After all, from the anti-immigrant camp one regularly hears yelps and screams about how Mexicans, in particular (and especially undocumented migrants) refuse to learn "our ways," or assimilate to "our culture." We are bombarded with hateful vitriol about their contempt for USAmerican culture, and the English language, and warned that if immigration continues at current levels, the culture of our nation will be forever changed.

Tim Wise: Of Immigrants and "Real Amurkans"

Bump.

Say what!!!???, Granny says let dem Hispexican drug dealers move in next to Obama so he get a taste o' what it's like to have to lissen to their loud bass-boomin' Mariachi music alla time......
:cuckoo:
Mexican President Joins Obama in Calling for ‘Comprehensive’ Reform Legalizing Illegal Aliens in U.S.
Friday, March 04, 2011 - Mexican President Felipe Calderon yesterday joined President Barack Obama in calling for “comprehensive” immigration reform, a term used to describe reform that includes granted legal status to illegal aliens in the United States.
“We have also discussed immigration, an issue on which both countries have responsibilities,” Obama said, standing next to Calderon during a White House joint news conference. “As I told President Calderón, I remain deeply committed to fixing our broken immigration system with comprehensive reform that continues to secure our borders, enforces our laws--including against businesses that break the law--and requiring accountability from undocumented workers,” Obama said. “And we have to conduct this debate in a way that upholds our values as a nation of both laws and immigrants. So I’m eager to work with Republicans and Democrats to get this reform done, which is vital to the U.S. economy.”

Obama has long supported a “comprehensive immigration reform” that supporters call a “pathway to citizenship” for illegal aliens and opponents call “amnesty.” But such legislation--backed by the immigration lobby and some pro-business organizations--was defeated in Congress during 2005 and 2007, and was deeply unpopular with the public. Nevertheless, Calderon said he supports Obama’s desire to see such legislation pass.

“President Obama has always recognized, invariably recognized, the contributions of immigrants to the economy and society of the United States, and I recognize and value his clear and determined support for the adoption of a comprehensive migratory reform in this country, as well as his firm commitment to the human and civil rights of communities, regardless of their point of origin,” Calderon said. “I've expressed to him my concern for the proliferation of local initiatives that are against the interests or the rights of immigrant communities.”

Mexican President Joins Obama in Calling for

Last edited:

I actually meant sending them to boot camp when they're caught at the border.

They don't pass GO. They don't collect $200 Dollars. They don't get deported.

Just straight to undocummented boot camp. Stick them with the gay battalion.

Too expensive for us. We gotta pay folks to run the place, guard them and pay for food to house and feed them. I say that if this fear mongering Government of ours is that serious about National Security and what a dirty nuke being ignited could really do to the stability of this Nation, it should be if you cross our border illegally, you risk the chance of being shot and killed.

I know that sounds harsh, and I understand the plight of these folks trying to find work so they can feed their families, but we simply cannot shoulder the burden of their anchor babies, Or the draining on our systems like Social Security, prisons, hospitals, schools or the cost of deportation.

Our agents are being slaughtered, while un-armed by some pacifistic nutcase policy of Janet "hairy lip" Napalotano, and simple natural law commonsense says that we have to fight back. It should not even be a discussion. Do that, combined with felony prosecution of any private business that hires an illegal and you got a real good clutch on this neverending nightmare. ~BH

Too expensive for us. We gotta pay folks to run the place, guard them and pay for food to house and feed them. I say that if this fear mongering Government of ours is that serious about National Security and what a dirty nuke being ignited could really do to the stability of this Nation, it should be if you cross our border illegally, you risk the chance of being shot and killed.

I know that sounds harsh, and I understand the plight of these folks trying to find work so they can feed their families, but we simply cannot shoulder the burden of their anchor babies, Or the draining on our systems like Social Security, prisons, hospitals, schools or the cost of deportation.

Our agents are being slaughtered, while un-armed by some pacifistic nutcase policy of Janet "hairy lip" Napalotano, and simple natural law commonsense says that we have to fight back. It should not even be a discussion. Do that, combined with felony prosecution of any private business that hires an illegal and you got a real good clutch on this neverending nightmare. ~BH

Deport to Russia!

35,000 people murdered in Mexico. Not that many killed in Libya. Why then are we not confronting the killings in Mexico while demanding that they stop the killings in Libya?????

Deport to Russia!

Nah, they won't take em. They got enough themselves from Asia. We got Russian immigrants here too. They have connections to sex rings, Counterfeit operations, Arms dealings from here to South America and drug smuggling as well ect... ~BH

The rantings and convoluted logic of these silly racists and bigots is mind boggling. What's really pathetic is that if you call them on it, they pretend it's all a goof.

The rantings and convoluted logic of these silly racists and bigots is mind boggling. What's really pathetic is that if you call them on it, they pretend it's all a goof.

You can say I'm prejudice as are all the others. For somebody to say they're not prejudice is a liar, because at some level . . . we all are prejudice. Yes, even you. But make no mistake . . . being prejudice does NOT equate to you being a racist.

I live in the thick of it and I have posted my stance on undocumented immigrants. I also know girls/dudes at the local pub, that are of Mexican descent (most of who are legal/citizens) and others of your basic Euro Heinz 57 mix background.

You know why I've hung out at this pub?

Because these regulars are all hard-working, law-abiding people and they made every legal effort to demonstrate they are U.S. citizens. They are not trying to screw the system.
One Mexican-American told me that he backs Arizona's new law and I agreed with him.

I also agree with the hearings they're having now regarding the Muslims and extremism. Although we are singling out the Muslims, extremism is a very real threat.

Have you lived in other parts of the world or served in the military? Look at Britain, France as well as other countries . . . the Muslim neighborhoods are war zones (police won't go in there unless they have numbers). You can't just change a culture/religion that is centuries old overnight. It's not the friggin' Berlin wall. I mean in my neighborhood, there is a three block stretch where there is a Catholic church, a Baptist church, a synagogue, and a buddist temple. No Mosque.

Shut up you left-wing idiot. Being against illegal immigration isn't racist. If you have nothing to add to the discussion other than your whining, Point your stinky resin finger somewhere else and take a walk. ~BH

You can say I'm prejudice as are all the others. For somebody to say they're not prejudice is a liar, because at some level . . . we all are prejudice. Yes, even you. But make no mistake . . . being prejudice does NOT equate to you being a racist.

Ahhh, the convoluted smokescreen of the bigoted. They take the time and effort to spew all the wanna-be David Duke clap trap, and then think that no one can see through their racist bilge. Make no mistake, Jackie boy, you're not fooling anyone.

I live in the thick of it and I have posted my stance on undocumented immigrants. I also know girls/dudes at the local pub, that are of Mexican descent (most of who are legal/citizens) and others of your basic Euro Heinz 57 mix background.

The "thick of it"? What, you consider living in a situation were YOU are not the majority so sort of negative situation? Tell us Jackie boy, since I live in "the thick of it" and have witnessed the same problems, attitudes and actions by my majority population caucasian cousins, why don't I have the same racist rhetoric in my mindset as you?

You know why I've hung out at this pub?

I could care less, but I'm sure you'll grace us all with this scintillating information.

Because these regulars are all hard-working, law-abiding people and they made every legal effort to demonstrate they are U.S. citizens. They are not trying to screw the system.
One Mexican-American told me that he backs Arizona's new law and I agreed with him.

Goody for him.....but as any rational human being knows, empowering local cops with federal powers basicly circumnavigates the law....and denying the documented cases of bias by law enforcement against LEGAL Mexican-American citizens is just that...denial by bigots.

I also agree with the hearings they're having now regarding the Muslims and extremism. Although we are singling out the Muslims, extremism is a very real threat.

Why am I not surprised? Let me hip you to some facts, Jackie boy.....the various agencies of the federal gov't (FBI, NSA, DEA, Army, Navy Air Force intelligence) along with local authorities have been infiltrating and locking up terrorist, extremist, etc. since 9/11...and the FBI has stated for the record that Imam's and their mosques have been responsible for MANY of those successful cases. So Peter King's grandstanding, which in no way can result in arrests, and has been criticized by local cops as actually hindering their efforts, is just pandering and placating the fear and bigotry of dumb toots to vote for his (and his political party's) fat ass in upcoming elections.

Have you lived in other parts of the world or served in the military? Is that a requirement to excuse or endorse your bigotry? Look at Britain, France as well as other countries . . . the Muslim neighborhoods are war zones (police won't go in there unless they have numbers). You mean like it was when the IRA was going at it with England? Or maybe you are ignorant of the systematic economic/social discrimination in both those countries against the people from parts of the world that was once their colonies? You can't just change a culture/religion that is centuries old overnight. Yeah, those Catholic priests are still raping little boys and girls and getting away with it. It's not the friggin' Berlin wall. No Jackie boy, it's not....that was systematic discrimination against Jews for the most part. I mean in my neighborhood, there is a three block stretch where there is a Catholic church, a Baptist church, a synagogue, and a buddist temple. No Mosque.

And no relevence to your bigoted bullshit, either.

Shut up you left-wing idiot. Being against illegal immigration isn't racist. If you have nothing to add to the discussion other than your whining, Point your stinky resin finger somewhere else and take a walk. ~BH

Grow up and learn something, chuckles.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3411188-post38.html

Grow up and learn something, chuckles.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3411188-post38.html

Shut up and contribute something drivel mouth. :cool: ~BH

Forum List

Back