This is definitely a lawless presidency

I don’t engage crazy people. I mock Them. Your rant was pure insane and biased drivel.
It also points out the physical evidence that right-wing cultists can't do anything with. So much for drivel. The evidence grabbed you by the ying yang.

Please present any documented evidence you have to support your assertion. :)
I'm not the investigator. Ask them. They've got it all. And besides if you watch the videos, some of the damaging emails were read to us. You aren't a child. You can find it if you look.

The way this works is: You look and provide evidence to make your case, or get mocked/your claim dismissed as unsupported. :)

Personally, I prefer the former. :spank:
Emails were presented. The fact that you are too lazy is on you. Scram! You're a waste of time.

Transcription? Anything?

Emails were presented when/where? All that's in the OP link is Cohen's oral testimony.

By reading the title, that's hearsay evidence and inadmissable.
Hardly hearsay! Verified emails by Trumps lawyers to Cohen can't be more credible. By the way, why do you keep trying to defend criminals like Trump where the evidence is indefensible? Do you have any self respect?

So....link to where they have the emails=-?
Again, watch the video. You can do it. Unless you are too lazy to click?

It also points out the physical evidence that right-wing cultists can't do anything with. So much for drivel. The evidence grabbed you by the ying yang.

I'm not the investigator. Ask them. They've got it all. And besides if you watch the videos, some of the damaging emails were read to us. You aren't a child. You can find it if you look.

The way this works is: You look and provide evidence to make your case, or get mocked/your claim dismissed as unsupported. :)

Personally, I prefer the former. :spank:
Emails were presented. The fact that you are too lazy is on you. Scram! You're a waste of time.

Transcription? Anything?
Yea, you're too lazy. Take a hike. You're a loser looking for excuses.

Hardly hearsay! Verified emails by Trumps lawyers to Cohen can't be more credible. By the way, why do you keep trying to defend criminals like Trump where the evidence is indefensible? Do you have any self respect?

I'm not wasting 43 minutes of my life for that, fuck you! At what point in the video is evidence of emails presented? Cut the bullshit, faggot. Pony up or fuck off.

I agree. You should move. Far far away.
You present zero counter arguments. You look like a real loser to me.

I don’t engage crazy people. I mock Them. Your rant was pure insane and biased drivel.

But Trump won. But but but....
Trump is a criminal who hid a big deal with Russia, while not having any business with Russia. Lol! A fraud and a liar, and these Trump Sheep eat it up. So sad!

Winning an election all the political and media experts didn't think he would is not grounds for impeachment never has been never will be.
Pill-Hand3.jpg

Your smarter than Bob Mueller. Got it.

Lol
I agree. You should move. Far far away.

No, but I do have more time on my hands to go through what he didn't have time to cover. Thank goodness Congress does. A real Congress that is.

You do have a lot of time on your hands lol

I'm not wasting 43 minutes of my life for that, fuck you! At what point in the video is evidence of emails presented?
Yea, that sounds about right for these chicken shit losers who are too lazy and weak to lock horns with an argument that just wiped their asses. See you later losers. You all deserve your miserable selves for supporting this piece of shit traitor to our country. You're no damn different.

Trump is a criminal who hid a big deal with Russia, while not having any business with Russia. Lol! A fraud and a liar, and these Trump Sheep eat it up. So sad!

Not what the Mueller report said. Comrade. You lying again? Parasite

Your smarter than Bob Mueller. Got it.

Lol

No, but I do have more time on my hands to go through what he didn't have time to cover. Thank goodness Congress does. A real Congress that is.

You do have a lot of time on your hands lol

Apparently not enough to correctly support his claims.

rofl.gif

This thread is epic!

I never said he did. Cohen reported it and backed it up with proof. No one needs Mueller for that.

I'm not wasting 43 minutes of my life for that, fuck you! At what point in the video is evidence of emails presented?
Yea, that sounds about right for these chicken shit losers who are too lazy and weak to lock horns with an argument that just wiped their asses. See you later losers. You all deserve your miserable selves for supporting this piece of shit traitor to our country. You're no damn different.
Lol! you wish it was funny.

OP posts shit.

OP fails to support shit.

OP bails a loser.

tenor.gif

Last edited:

I never said he did. Cohen reported it and backed it up with proof. No one needs Mueller for that.
Cohen the Credible? That Cohen? LOL

Witness Credibility is important. Why don’t you get a job and stop being a parasite?

OP posts shit.

OP bails a loser.

tenor.gif
Folks, this is what a real weakling looks like. And he uses a John Wayne avatar. Lol! How sad is that? We need to throw a pity party for him, seeing that he was to sorry and weak to engage the OP.

OP posts shit.

OP bails a loser.

tenor.gif
Folks, this is what a real weakling looks like. And he uses a John Wayne avatar. Lol! How sad is that? We need to throw a pity party for him, seeing that he was to sorry and weak to engage the OP.

That avatar is out debating you and by a mile.

Cohen the Credible? That Cohen? LOL

Witness Credibility is important. Why don’t you get a job and stop being a parasite?
Yea, that Cohen. The one who confessed to lying for Trump ho is going to jail because of Trump while supplying physical evidence of Trumps other lawyers telling Cohen to lie. Now how damn screwed up is that? The witness has credibility through the physical evidence. Not much you can argue with that.

Forum List

Back