Why is the Pentagon interested in UFOs ?

Simple answer to your question. We have a conspiracy theory nut as president, so we'll be checking out all kinds of crazy conspiracy theories. Can't wait for Barr's investigation into Big Foot.

Simple answer to your question. We have a conspiracy theory nut as president, so we'll be checking out all kinds of crazy conspiracy theories. Can't wait for Barr's investigation into Big Foot.

Go away with your TDS shit.

If I were in charge of defending the country ... I would be seriously interest in anything that flies and is unidentified.

It's kind of the job description.

MV5BNDQ3ZjI0MmMtZTEzMC00MzNhLThjOTItMjZiZTEyY2E0YjJiXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzc5NjM0NA@@._V1_.jpg

Last edited:
The sky and space is the strategic 'hligh ground' and whoever controls it has a distinct tactical advantage.

My guess is they are interested because they could be foreign weapons or intelligence gathering craft

Yup

I remember reading that Trump set up Area 51 back in the 40s

You sound worried.

I am concerned about the damage that orange child is doing to our country. Everybody should be.

You sound worried.

I am concerned about the damage that orange child is doing to our country. Everybody should be.
Yeah... All that low unemployment, high wage growth, and great economy. The destruction of ISIS Caliphate... The end of America selling Uranium to Putin and sending Pallets of Cash to fund Terrorists...

And now.. Worst of all... Government corruption being investigated.

I see why Democrats are pissed.... And worried...

We are concerned about the damage the left has been doing everywhere we let them play with government
When you hear a lefty whining about the destruction of America, especially when they fail to give specifics you know they're really worried about the destruction of the Democrat Party.

Well for a conspiracy that thing looked pretty real to me.

I'm sure those highly trained pilots would agree.

Agree. And we will NEVER develop the technology to catch up with them. They will always be a step ahead. Like a human playing with an earthworm

Agree. And we will NEVER develop the technology to catch up with them. They will always be a step ahead. Like a human playing with an earthworm

Well after Roswell back in the late 40's I do believe we are not alone.

Sounds cheesy but hey, could very well be. LOL

You sound worried.

what kind of damage is he doing with the UFO thing?...just asking...

Forum List

Back