Trump is a serial abuser. That is why he has to go.

https://www.msnbc.com/hardball/watc...smantling-checks-and-balances-74603589552It's the pattern of abuse that has lead to this. It was Russia in the beginning, now Ukraine. And if left to his own pattern of abuse to this office, we will be dealing with yet another abuse of power scandal all over again. He will just do it again to try and steal another election. And of course, Republicans could care less.

And look at all the other mafia goons corrupting while the impeachment is going on; Laurence Tribe: Trump dismantling checks and balances It's insane. It gets worse; Fmr. Congresswoman during Watergate says Trump involved in a cover-up
What a brainwashed IDIOT you are. Congratulations!

If only that were true. Lol!
It is, trumps approval is at 52% lol
So sad
It will only get higher. I can see 60% very soon.
If you love criminals. I agree.

TDS :cuckoo: :dunno:
Off topic losers. What else can we expect?

On the contrary....:04:

Very on topic....we are seeing yet another case of Trump Derangement Syndrome here on this thread you started.

View attachment 293420 View attachment 293420
:cuckoo: what can one say....three words only TDS :dunno:

LyG3UeP.jpg
Ha, don't use up so much space next time with your eight word jaw dropping post. :auiqs.jpg:
If only that were true. Lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

https://www.msnbc.com/hardball/watc...smantling-checks-and-balances-74603589552It's the pattern of abuse that has lead to this. It was Russia in the beginning, now Ukraine. And if left to his own pattern of abuse to this office, we will be dealing with yet another abuse of power scandal all over again. He will just do it again to try and steal another election. And of course, Republicans could care less.

And look at all the other mafia goons corrupting while the impeachment is going on; Laurence Tribe: Trump dismantling checks and balances It's insane. It gets worse; Fmr. Congresswoman during Watergate says Trump involved in a cover-up
What a brainwashed IDIOT you are. Congratulations!
Your lack of cognitive abilities in critical debate leave us all wondering what happened to you? Is the thread too much for you to handle?

It is, trumps approval is at 52% lol
So sad

Very on topic....we are seeing yet another case of Trump Derangement Syndrome here on this thread you started.
It's amazing how TDS makes these ones brain-dead morons.

I totally agree with you.

Everybody knows he's guilty. It's a matter of whether the GOP will look the other way and allow the crimes to continue because it advances their agenda. I hope Democrats don't do the same when they gain power, but you can't blame them if they do.

Your brainless responses have yet to address this thread. I don't think anyone ever read to you as a child to give us such a mindless response.

Everybody knows he's guilty. It's a matter of whether the GOP will look the other way and allow the crimes to continue because it advances their agenda. I hope Democrats don't do the same when they gain power, but you can't blame them if they do.
Don't think they are that stupid. We have never experienced a more corrupt presidency than this one. Trump would be hard to beat.

Your brainless responses have yet to address this thread. I don't think anyone ever read to you as a child to give us such a mindless response.
Hey, sh*thead, there's NO reason to respond to the post at the beginning of this thread because it is FAKE NEWS. PLEASE do something about your obvious TDS!

Hey, sh*thead, there's NO reason to respond to the post at the beginning of this thread because it is FAKE NEWS. PLEASE do something about your obvious TDS!
If it was fake news, you wouldn't have been this stupid to respond to it. Lol! But you did. What a dumb ass.

Forum List

Back